Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

24th november - Written Update - handcuffed

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The episode starts with the last scene of yesterday, Arjun gives his hand to Arohi and they both are staring at each other. Everyone begins clapping, and the two snap out of it. Arjun says thank god the dare is over, he couldn't lie any longer, Arohi too gives him an attitude back and says thank god it did, even i couldn't hear the lie any longer. Arohi wants to go inside, but Shefali stops her and tells her to finish her work and go. Arohi spins the bottle and then asks Shefali truth or dare, she says dare and Arohi asks her whether she can be handcuffed with Mangiram for 30seconds. She tells Billu and Makrand to handcuff both, but both don't understand it and so she shows them how to do it by handcuffing hers and Arjun's hand. Billu gets up to do it on Shefali instead, but since Arohi in a very angry attitude threw the key they all can't find it now and Arjuhi are struggling to stand together and keep pulling each other from.

The Ahluwahliya's are trying to figure out where Arjun has kidnapped Arohi. They say instead of waiting we can't do anything. Sudhir says we'll do what Arjun said, we'll let Rudra go. Sudhir decides to go against KSA's words. Billu and Makrand go inside to sleep, and Shefali too decides to go, but Arohi wants to talk to her because she can't sleep otherwise. Shefali says that you aren't that hot that somebody will try to do something to you. Arohi starts saying am i not that hot? really? and she looks at Arjun and says it, and he says no you're not. She asks "mujhmain kamin kya hain"? Arjun tells her there's not one but from head to toe. Arohi like always in her bak bak says that even without a thermometer she has more than 100 degrees temp. that's how hot she is and begins posing. Arjun just stares and gives that "uhhhhhh noo" look. Arohi tells him i'm just ok-ok not hot, stop looking.

Arjun wants to go inside, but Arohi stops him, he lays down on the hay, and mauhtarma feels cold, so she wakes him up and tells him she wants to go inside. She says wait, before going, i want you to give me your gun. Arjun says i won't do anything to a girl like you. She tells him there's nobody like her, she's a single piece. Arjun gives her the gun and tells her that i'm only giving it to u cuz if u want to talk at night, just shoot me before doing so. Arohi stands there and says that she doesn't know how to shoot a gun, and tells him to teach her. He snatches the gun and just pulls her inside.

Rajvir says he's ready to divorce Gauri, he tells her he doesn't even want to see her face, she was in love with Arjun? a criminal? Gauri tells him that if he is one, then what was he doing here? he tells her that he can't tell her anythng on that matter right now, and if she loved him she should have said it before. Gauri says she's forgotten him, but i dont love him i used to. Ranjvir says at least we were friends but today that is also over.

Arjun sleeps on the bed, but Arohi says she's a girl, she will sleep on the bed, she tries to wake him up, but he wont wake up. Arohi turns on the light and he turns it off but she can't sleep with it off. Arohi says if the light is on i have to see ur face, and if it's off i will be scared in the dark. Arohi tells him he can't sleep, she has to talk to him first or else she can't sleep. She asks him, how does your wife manage u? is it love marriage or arranged marriage? he tells her to shut up. and she assumes it's arranged marriage and that's why he's not excited abt marriages. She says but you have 5 kids, how did u manage to have time for 5 kids? don't have to go for duty? must have gotten suspended? but for such a long time? are the kids cute? but make sure they dont become like you when they grow up, i know alot about kids i was a kid myself for many years πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He tells her he's not married, nor has kids. she says may god never give those kids a father like you, who is not ready to accept them as his kids, just so he can have an affair with a dumb girl like Shefali? He points the gun at her, and says that if she can't sleep she can surely get some with the gun's goli.

Arohi picks up some kind of a box, but Arjun takes it away and she falls on him. Arjun snaps out and says don't touch that, she tells him not to touch her,she's very dangerous. She is keen to find out what kind of secrets are in that box. Arohi finally goes to sleep and takes Arjun's pillow.

Sudhir finds some file and says he'll bring back Arohi no matter what. Arohi is feeling cold, and keeps moving, so she just goes and sleeps on the bed and takes Arjuns blanket. He keeps looking at her and she rests her head on him and goes to sleep. Arjun is sitting on the bed and smiling, Arohi wakes up and asks him why don't u ever smile? it's the first time i've seen you smiling. He says it's none of your business. She asks him how she got up on the bed and he tells her to ask herself as she was cold at night.
Arohi sees lipstick marks on Arjuns chest and asks him what happened last night, and he says that she is a deep sleeper, does she not know what happens to her at night? she keeps asking what happened and just then Shefali comes with the keys and releases them. Arjun locks the two of them inside.

Precap: Arjun is drinking and Shefali tells Arohi she was right, this guy is not a gentleman, just then Arjun walks in and both of them get scared.

Rating: 10/10 - it was a hilarious episode, well done Karan-Kritika. Arohi was just too cute today, and Arjuns smile 😳

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button. πŸ˜ƒ

~Pooja~
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail
fast...plsssssss...dint c todays epi!
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@dr. basket gupta waiting for ur written update.anyways whats ur name?
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

fast...plsssssss...dint c todays epi!

It's done πŸ˜ƒ

sorry if it took long
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanu111a

@dr. basket gupta waiting for ur written update.anyways whats ur name?

Pooja, yours?

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanks for the update i loved arjuhi today their chemistry is just unmatchable!!..and both arohi and arjun were cute today!! both contributed equally to the show..love arjun's million dollar smile..and arohi's cuteness...😳
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Olly-

hey thanks for the update i loved arjuhi today their chemistry is just unmatchable!!..and both arohi and arjun were cute today!! both contributed equally to the show..love arjun's million dollar smile..and arohi's cuteness...😳

same here!!! just loved today's and i even cracked up really hard once and then realized i shouldn't have πŸ˜†

the hot hot scene was done so well...ahahha i love how agitated Arohi gets when someone tells her she's not hot. i want Arjun to tell her when they are dating that she is hot at least once πŸ˜† bichari ko chen aayega ke finally someone says im hot lol
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i am loving how the story is going!!
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanx alot 4 the update Pooja...πŸ˜ƒ 
the epi was perfect....uff arjun's smile....❀️😳😍☺️.....and they used the old KMH1 music in KMH2 as well...love that BG music...and wen arjuhi were handcuffed...and their bedtime moments....uff so sweet......😍😍😍😍
ArjaAddict thumbnail
thank u soooooo much for the update....seriosuly todays epi rocked!!!