They all seem pretty calm

Instead of being worried

They really don't look that anxious or troubles

I was expecting scenes of Dadu having tears in his eyes

The elder son of the family looking at Arohi's picture and missing her

Rajveer to be out there looking for her...or looking for revenge

But they all seem to be more concerned about keeping Singania in jail

And Rajveer seems busy sorting his martial problems out and seeking divorce

Admittedly Arjun is the perfect kidnapper and has not seemed to literally harm Arohi in any way

However they don't know that

For all they could know Arohi could be receiving worse treatement

The behaviour from the four men in arohi's house was indeed very peculiar

I know they love Arohi

But not to the extent Arohi had said in the first episode

Maybe I am over-reading things

Perhaps I expected more from them

What do you think?

Edited by perfectdreams - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

connectedhearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with everything you said-they're reaction to the kidnapping at first was very good but not as worried looking as they should be. I thought that they would constantly look concerned to an extent that another family meber would have to ask whats wrong and then they would do their best to hide Arohi's kidnapping. I thoguht that they might use the hand down appraoch and actually try to find out where Arohi is by perhaps following Arjun or doing something clever like tracing calls. Their reactions today was a big let-down😒
Edited by connectedhearts - 13 years ago
First-classFan thumbnail
I agree
I understand that they worked very hard to put him in jail and don't want to lose him at any cost but knowing the fact that Arohi is kidnapped they should not take long to decide and release him from prison
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I TOTALLY agree with your statement.

I too expected much more from Rajveer since they showed how close he was to Arohi with the bicycle race and face mask thing.
This close that he mentions he was doing the silly dance and putting the face mask only for Arohi!

So i definately expected him to take a straight action, out day and night, searching for Aroh

Same with Kartar, he is never moody when it comes to Arohi but this time, things are going wrong.

I agree the ladies of the family have no clue that Arohi is "kidnapped" but the men are least bothered. They're more concerned about Rudrapratap's escape.

*sigh* 👎🏼
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I feeel the family scripted out is much ott in general...rajveer is very practical but stupid in some senses..he found out that gauri didnt love him so why put both their families into torture and marry her..waste of money and now waste of time seeking divorcee..

arohi's mum could pass as her sister..i dont know why they dont show the ppls ages practically.. and she's a bit annoying being the 'perfect bahu' i feel she tries to hard

tauji is a weird character..i feel know he's a workaholic and all but he has no relation w/ taiji..i mean no scenes between them at all..

i feel ekta needs to script the fam a bit better...
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree wwith you! i like how they reacted in the beginning when they found out Aaohi had been kidnappaed!
but I am suprised how they r just worried about keeping rudra in jail but yah that's right in sense they shouldn't release rudra but still was expecting some sad dilema scences where they can't release a criminal but want Aarohi back as well! In addition, the whol family in in the police i was expeccting them to get the police force to be hunting like crazy.butt instesd they r just sitting their patiently without much progress. We as the auidence know that Arjun is providing the best treatment but forr all they know the Singhania's are big criminals and can go to any extent to achieve their motives and aren't scared of killing no one. Especially why aren't they worried that Arjun hass kidnapped Aarohi when they know that Arjun caan go to any extent to save his father and Arjun is the man behind his father's success in the underworld business.😕
singsongsay thumbnail
I just like Arohi's dad
he really cares for arohi and would go to any extent to save her
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Absolutely.................we know that they dun want to tell nething to their family...............but akele mein to kuch emotions dikha hi skte hain!!!!!Its really weird the way they're acting!!!
nikita_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ekta ki fairy tales me yahi toh hota hai. U know what, i dont even bother about the aluwalias, i m just intrested in arjuhi's lovestory. When aluwalia-singhanya scenes are shown, i am alwals like "W*H not now..i just want to se my arjuhi". Singhanya-aluwalia is just not needed, atleast not for now.
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I totally agree yar no one is missing her