Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
shefali tells arjun that he needs to talk to arohi for 30 seconds and make her believe in his love.... arjun goes to arohi and says sorry and that i want to forget everything and move on... he puts his hand out and arohi puts her hand in his and they both get up and very every starts to clap.....

Arjun says thank god the dare is over i cant lie anymore.... arohi says even i couldnt listen to anymore lie.... then the bottle lands on shefali and arohi tells her to be handcuffed with arjun.... his friend asks how and arohi shows him by handcuffing arju and herself.... then tells his friend to open her's and put it on shefalis... his friend looks for the key but cant find it and arjun's shocked.... they all start to look for the key but they cant find it so they all sit down....

Kartar is getting mad and saying that its been a long time and we still dont know where arohi is.... then her dad comes and says that we should lease rudra and bring arohi back but kartar gets mad and asks if he knows what he's saying....her dad says that i cant risk my daughter becuase of your duty and leaves.... outside he says that im sorry and i cant wait anymor...

Arjun's friends leave and shefali wants to go too but arohi stops her but shefali still leaves says that your not that hott that anyone would look at you.... Arohi asks arjun and he tells her that she's not hott....Arjun wants to go inside but arohi doesnt let him so he goes to sleep on the hay with his gun on his chest.... after a while arohi says that she wants to go inside but asks for his gun instead so if he tries anything then she can shoot him... arjun says why would i try anything with you and arohi says im a single peice.... arjun gives her the gun and says im only giving it to you because if you want to talk at night then kill me first...

then arohi says that i dont know how to use a gun and teach me.... arjun takes the gun and goes inside....

Rajbir tells gauri that he's ready to give her a divorce.... gauri trys to says something but rajbir says that now i cant live with you.... and says that you loved arjun you dont know what he did..... gauri tells him that she doesnt love him anymore.... rajbir asks her how can he believe her....

Arjun falls on the bed and goes to sleep arohi tries to wake him up saying i'll sleep on the top...Arohi sits on the floor and tells arjun that i like to talk before i go to sleep.... arohi asks him if he's is a love or an arrange marriage....arjun tells her to shut up....arohi tells him if he's kids are cute but make sure they dont turn out like you.... arjun says i dont have any kids and im not marriage.... arohi says that i hope kids have you as a parent....

arjun takes a gun out and says you dont feel sleepy rite maybe after taking a goli you'll fall asleep.... arohi sees a small chest and she puts it on arjun and is about to open it but arjun takes it and arjun tells her not to touch that and turns the other way... arohi says to herself that she'll find out what's in that box...arohi takes arjun's pillow and goes to sleep....

Arohi's dad enters the office and starts to look for file with the proofs....when he ffinds it he sasy i'll bring arohi back any way....

Arohi cant sleep on the floor so she moves up and the bed and sleeps there.... arjun gets up to sleep probably and arohi puts her head on his chest....

next morning arjung is sitting smiling nad arohi wakes up saying that today's the first time she saw him smile.... arohi then asks him how she got on the bed and arjun says that you were cold so ask your self.... arohi sees lipstick mark and asks what happened at night and arjun says nothing.... Arohi trys to hold his collar saying you creep and all but arjun leaves and closes the door on her....

PreCap:

arjun is drinking.... shefali tells arohi that he can do anything.... arjun enters the room and arohi and shefali are scared...

i hope you guys like it dont forget to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 24 November 2010 at 8:25am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

0072saku1122Priya_kmhchampakiranpringle6SabeeqaKishikaek43Anupa28DiorRouge.PrettychocoeyekavyasamambbihaAkankshaa.sujal_kashishArjaAddictremosalsa-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live UD: Hum Tum ek hathkadi mein" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Thanx fr d update.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Wow thanks for the LU shini..... As said before the episodes gonna rock. Cant wait to see what will happen to them in cuffs Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnslilindiangurl13

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thanx alot

lilindiangurl13

violette

Goldie

violette

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
thnx.. arohi was a show stealer.. she was soooo cute.. luved the last scene.. precap luks really promising..Thumbs Up

lilindiangurl13

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I missed today's episode as well and it seems amazing!
Damn weddings man! Always in the wrong time.

Does anyone upload youtube links in here?

Thanks for the live update Rosh.

lilindiangurl13

princessbabli

Groupbie

princessbabli

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thanks rOsh

lilindiangurl13

S_sweet_S

Groupbie

S_sweet_S

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
THX

lilindiangurl13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.