Written/Video update(24.11.10)

Posted: 13 years ago
Video:
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1546500

Guyz...πŸ€—... today feeling good...i am able to watch the episode right now.... so thot of giving small points on what's up today....!

1st part

Sushaan sceneover the dress.....πŸ˜ƒ

Suhana wants to return the dress... she says she feels hurt as the fridge is not working, meethis' box is being compromised.... so this is totally uncalled for at this moment..... He says this is a gift from him...She says....he has allready given a parting gift then... so why now....he says "WELCOME gift tho nahin diya na....." wow.....Ishaan....lage raho....dil jeet loge...hum sab ka......😳
Still Madam is not convinced and says she is not happy presently to retain it and she needs to return it and then smiles.....he just looks at her..😳😳😳

In the living room.... disha doing BM's hair and Rano, Rajni, dadiji seated...talking about the fridge and telling Meena to reheat the milk..... Suddenly our hero comes in and does khusphus with Rano and tells her something( arrey yaar.... samjoh...... wot)....then Rano wants to tell the same to BM...but BM is busy instructing Meena and then she proceeds to hear it from Rano...Rajni is keen to see what the Khusphus is all about......πŸ˜†....!

Then Madam comes with the shopping bag and throws up the secret that she wants to return it.... what a family yaar.... they all convince her to keep it(i cud not narrate this scene properly as my phone rang at the correct time as always.....😑) and then i saw all have finally convinced her to keep the same and present a trial show.....πŸ˜‰...she makes a grand entry and hmmmmm our ishaanji seems to be completely lost again with a beautiful background music...... Rajni had to cough badly to make him look at her.....πŸ˜†...kya ishaan.... kis kis ko prob mein daalthe ho apni harkaton se.... also he tries to explain why he has been looking.....πŸ˜†...Ishaan..... dadiji ne aisey dhoop mein baal safed thodi ki hai????πŸ˜†

Then all praise our Madam and she is now MAHAKHUSH..... Rano does nazar for her with her kajal and me too felt to do the same to my idiot box for this family.....πŸ€—..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

2nd part

RB's official pati has somehow managed to bring himself close to nature with his empty bottle and also breaks into a shayari for the same..... yaar itni hi shaukh hai toh kuch shayari se paise hi kama letha..... aisi isolated jagah se acche kuch train mein yah mandir ke baar bait jaatha toh shayari ke 2 paise toh mil hi jaate.....πŸ˜†... anyways why to waste my energy over this chap...?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰... then Deepak and drunkard(DD...OK) dodge over a bottle for making him tell about his real dad..... but DD not giving up and tells him his dad is his replica.... what a DUD....seriously... today me too felt like giving him a tight jhaap.....!😑...but what a performance that wud mean....!😳

3rd part

WOWOW....! I can say.... beautiful scene...😍. Suhana is being pulled as Ishaan stared at her and Dadiji saying previously even Dadaji used to stare ...but now......he stares at only churans.....πŸ˜†.... he enters at the right time and hearing this.... he says.."Churan letha hoon main pet ke liye..... tumhe nahi dekhtha hoon main dimaag ke liey.......waw waw....says ALok..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.accidentally and then looks at his mommy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... so u can imagine.... mrs...wifey's expressions by now..... poor dadaji.... forced to praise her by suhana... he says that means he will have to do a PAAP.... Others wonder why... he says.... PAAP for praising na..😲.means he has to lie na.....πŸ˜†...Dadaji.... u r so cutie.....πŸ˜ƒ... then he somehow manages a sher after hearing phooto bhi from his wifey dear..... he says something about makeup.... which was hilarious...i remembered it then ....btu forgot it now....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...it goes soemthing like scent se, gajre se...soemthing something still her face not worth it.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poor dadiji.....πŸ˜†kachra maang ke karva liya.... isse accha tha chup rehthi.....πŸ˜‰

Precap:

ishaan is wearing the glass suhana gave...suhana says he is looking good..then ishaan removes it and takes the other glass...and tells suhana that when she qwill give the sunglasses JUST for HIM....he will wear it......!😳(Ishaan.... yaar maan bhi jaavo yaar.... baccchi hai...Tubelight hai..... tum toh samajdhar ho....Sona ki tarah natak kya kar rahe ho.....πŸ˜†) 

Yaaron.... humka maafi daido....this is my first update..... pleaj tolerate .......thankoooooo! love u all....!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
superb laxmi di....
what a synopsis of the episode....wonderful episode today also..
loved te staring as well as dadaji-dadiji fight....and alok's commentary atlast...

again...superb writing....

^^ Shwets i loved the shayari scene.... the 3rd part.... it has to be seen yaar to enjoy......πŸ˜† me too enjoyed writing the update.... thanks for this opportunity yaar.....πŸ€—

thank a lot for changing to written update laxmi di...
i can never match up to the standard in which u have written....
Kaya laxmi....... first the episode was good and now your synopsis better than that........................lagi raho laxmi baiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shwets.... i wanted to write today as i was really really excited to see the episode on time..... so tried to make it fast.... and u guysdo it so religiously yaar..... itna patience kahan se lathe ho yaar.....

Renu......thanks yaar but.....laxmibai??? 😲kya hai...😲.. hope no political parties see this.... warna..πŸ˜†.. apna thread hijack karenge and danda leke mere peechu padenge.....

Chal guys.... u all carry on.... me chali.....bye..... C ya 2morrow....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Laxmi by laxmi bai i meant the great laxmi bai who fought in indian freedom struggle.......................aap ko kaya laga mein ne aap ko kam wali bai kahaπŸ˜‰

(laxmi sara din BB mein pade rahne ki wajh se waha ka toda sa hangover hai aur kuch nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago
Kya update hai laxmi dii aur wo bhi shayarana andaaz mein , meri poetry ki dukaan khatre mein hain😭😭😭😭koi baat nahi i will get job in Laxmi dii's poetry club😊😊

Now come to an episode , jay was just amazing today , he is just won my heart with his lines such as "tumhare official husband ka apni official wife ke liye pehla gift" and then "Tumhara ye official husband itna garib bhi nahi hai ki wo tumhare liye ek dress bhi afford na kar sake" , he was just superb and the way he asked suhana" tumne mujhse aaj tak badi se badi baat bhi nahi chupaiyi"

And the scene where ishaan told to Rano and then badi maa came to know about this, was quite good, the way all the family members stopped suhana and the way in which ishaan was waiting to see his wife was presented in a typical SGP manner.

SGP CV's are just amazing , some time they gave some what less quality episodes and very next they are giving good, better and best episodes since last two weeks, hats off to themπŸ‘πŸ‘

I also loved the scene where rano mark a TIKA on suhana's neck to save her from Buri NazarπŸ‘

At last loved ALOK expressions , they were superb and that shayari was just amazing , it forced to laugh and i was compelled to hold my stomach from pain by continuous laughing during that scene. And in last part where Alok said "mein Alok Kashyap chawri baazar se..........." and then how they showed each and every person was just exceptional.

I also loved the ishaan staring at suhana with love and suhana with anger saying that "tumhare pate mein koi baat digest nahi hoti naa, bata diya na sabko"

In nutshell it was a classic episode of the month and what a complete and balanced episode too.

And hey RENU u must be very sad as ur favorite and cute SONA was not shown TodayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Wow thanx fr d wonderful update..really enjoyed reading it.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘Edited by mythili2 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sinha18

Kya update hai laxmi dii aur wo bhi shayarana andaaz mein , meri poetry ki dukaan khatre mein hain😭koi baat nahi i will get job in Laxmi dii's poetry club😊😊

Now come to an episode , jay was just amazing today , he is just won my heart with his lines such as "tumhare official husband ka apni official wife ke liye pehla gift" and then "Tumhara ye official husband itna garib bhi nahi hai ki wo tumhare liye ek dress bhi afford na kar sake" , he was just superb and the way he asked suhana" tumne mujhse aaj tak badi se badi baat bhi nahi chupaiyi"

And the scene where ishaan told to Rano and then badi maa came to know about this, was quite good, the way all the family members stopped suhana and the way in which ishaan was waiting to see his wife was presented in a typical SGP manner.

SGP CV's are just amazing , some time they gave some what less quality episodes and very next they are giving good, better and best episodes since last two weeks, hats off to themπŸ‘πŸ‘

I also loved the scene where rano mark a TIKA on suhana's neck to save her from Buri NazarπŸ‘

At last loved ALOK expressions , they were superb and that shayari was just amazing , it forced to laugh and i was compelled to hold my stomach from pain by continuous laughing during that scene. And in last part where Alok said "mein Alok Kashyap chawri baazar se..........." and then how they showed each and every person was just exceptional.

I also loved the ishaan staring at suhana with love and suhana with anger saying that "tumhare pate mein koi baat digest nahi hoti naa, bata diya na sabko"

In nutshell it was a classic episode of the month and what a complete and balanced episode too.

And hey RENU u must be very sad as ur favorite and cute SONA was not shown TodayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Himanshu shounak kaya kaam tha jo tum bhi lag gaye mere zakhmo pe namak chidakane
πŸ˜‰