Adaalat is a breath of fresh air,Sunayana

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Adaalat is a breath of fresh air,Sunayana
Buzz up!

Sunayana Fozdar who was last seen in Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat on STAR Plus stars in Adaalat on Sony TV along with KD Pathak aka Ronit Roy, as his assistant who helps him to deal with his cases.

She is very friendly and chilled out and this makes KD uncomfortable as he is shy when it comes to interacting with women. Sunayana who is very excited about her new show reveals more about the role.

"This is a role that I have never attempted before. I have mostly done family dramas. Niyati Sharma is a young girl who has just passed out of college. She is intelligent, fun loving and chirpy. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time now. Most of the times I am offered roles of the typical sweet Indian traditional girl like the one I played in my debut show Santaan. This is definitely a good break from such roles". Speaking about the show she says "Adalat deals with social issues. The show will start off with lighter cases but will later tackle serious issues. It is not a typical family drama type show. I don't think there is any other show like Adaalat on Indian TV currently".

Sunayana reveals that she identifies with Niyati and did need any special preparation for her role as a lawyer. " Niyati is not yet a full fledged lawyer. She joins Ronitji's character KD and helps him to solve cases and also learns the tricks of the trade from him. Basically Niyati is a lot of fun and sometimes makes KD uncomfortable with her chilled out attitude" says the actress.

Speaking about costar Ronit Roy, Sunayana says "He is one of the best actors on TV and is a very sweet person. At first I was a little nervous about acting opposite him. "He advised me to improvise the scenes given to us and he too suddenly comes up with improvisations. I have to be constantly alert as I have to react according to his improvisations" she reveals.

Sunayana admits that she has not watched much of Indian shows based on lawyers. "I have not seen much of these shows but I loved Siddhanth on STAR One that had my friend Pawan Shankar playing the lead, he is a great actor and played Siddhanth brilliantly.

When asked about why the audience should watch Adaalat Sunayana quips "Ronit Roy is the USP of Adaalat. He has never played such a role before. Besides that every scene creates a kind of mystery that will later be unfolded. Every episode has a new story and we also have well known actors playing characters who approach us with cases. "The show is like a breath of fresh air since 80% of Indian TV has family based shows. Our show is an experiment and we hope that the audience accepts it" says the actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiranRonit thumbnail
Armu4eva Thanks for the article
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the article :D 

Waiting for Sunanya's entry :) 
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the article Armu4eva. Waiting for her entry just to see how KD is around her since he is shy.
ronitfan thumbnail
Hehehehhe 

It will be soooo cutteeee :) :)
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sukhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,๐Ÿค—

How u been? Have been meaning to come here forever but then I forget... thank god I remembered today.

Saw the promo. Missed last wk's epi. Has RR entered the show yet?

This woman Sunayna played Nandini, the villain, in Palkon ki chaon mein on Imagine. She was good 'cos I hated her๐Ÿ˜†

Will be interesting to see her and RR!

Will deffo catch it this wk.
ronitfan thumbnail
Ahahah Gayu!! 

Good to see your post too!! :D :D 
It'll be fun.. hehehehehhee.. I know it.. 

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I really like her as Niyati..........her scenes wid KD ar tooooooooooooo funny and cute!!!
asartisahani thumbnail

adalaat has been interesting till now,hope it continues to be the same.....agree wid u ronitfan,  they shud show us the real Kd pathak,kd n ni  in funny situations...

Minionite thumbnail
Thanks so much for the article. Adaalat will get more interesting now that there is a new angle to KD being shown.