What r ur view point on.......??

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hmmm

Luv is in the air
Ppl are proposing eachother and falling in luv.

well ven you say you luv somone r you ready for all the comitments. r you ready to fulfil all the promisses you made on "THAT SPECIAL DAY" 

how many think that marriage is a life time comitment.
how many think that marriage is path which everyone has to take.
how many think that dating before marriage is really important or you can have an arrange marriage?

most of us in this forum live aborad, do you still want the same kind of family life which our parents had, mom= house wife, father = head of the family and only person earning.

where do u see ur self in next 10 years??

( I know most of the members who r really active in the fourm are really young, but I think everyone has a view point, or an idea on this topic. we as elders can help you out if u are confused :))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail

I feel that marriage is a life time comitment..but i dont feel that mom=house and dad is head of house...Nowadays things are changing...mothers and fathers both work...! I will surely not marry into a family which does not let me work!

Safiyah thumbnail
Well, For me marriage is a lifetime commitment. And I think one should have enough time b4 marriage to know their soulmates.....Dating before marriage is FAIR. My mom was born in Canada too & she always wanted to be a working woman, she was never a housewife but today she like spending more time with her friends, at home, or her Parties. She work when she feel like...lolz.
I might get marr. next year. Kabir(soulmate) doesn't mind me working but he rather wants me to enjoy my life like my mom & his mom. So I think I'm gonna quit my job after my wedding & help Kabir whenever felt like.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
yes ofcourse marriage is a path everyone has to take and itz a life time comitment..i think both mom and dad are equally responsible in taking care of the family so both should work.and yes nowadays most women go for work infact there are also families where  woman are the head too.
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Wow Safiyan I have a same kind of plan to get a degree but I really don't want to work after shaadi. coz then ur life is all bhagti dhorti. eik aarha hai eik jarah ahai.
I don't think its the ideal way and if u have kids then no way u have to work coz aap jahye jitna bhi such lo keh deh are kids un kokya pata chalta hai but the truth is that abhi ki baato ka hi asar saab saye zidha partha hai
So me too will work if and only if I have to halp out my family, other wise No Way!!'

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
according to me marriage is a lifetime commitment
Rubi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

marriage is a life time comitment.

where do u see ur self in next 10 years??

i agree...also i still want to follow similar path as my parents did... u know women the house wife taking care of the kids...yeah i would work but after kids i would want to be with the kids i think...also i don't want it like 50-50 i don't want my husband washing dishes and doing laundry and things like that..i rather do that...as long as he loves me i love him...i'll do anything...

in 10 years i see my self being a desiwify :)

Edited by Rubi - 19 years ago