binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey frnds...

TMKOC has shown very few bloppers.... and yesterday they have shown one... u guys guessed it na.... ha yaaro ... i m talking about Dr Vanraj Hathi... who used to be Dr Hansraj Hathi in the begining of the show.... so my question is how many ppl do remember this Dr HAthi.... 😳

i dont know whats the point of this thread its a very small thing... but atleast here we can post some bloppers by TMKOC team if they'll make any in the future.... 😳 πŸ˜•

@Ishan if u think this is not necessary thread then please feel free to close it 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guess what ??

I and my wife had an argument over this, i said this is the same guy who was the old Hathi, she said no it is a new character,

however, i was then doubtful, he seems to have lost good amount of weight now

I dont understand, how come the creative team did such a blooper, didnt they realise that we audience would come to know about it
Edited by priyank82 - 13 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: binie

hey frnds...

TMKOC has shown very few bloppers.... and yesterday they have shown one... u guys guessed it na.... ha yaaro ... i m talking about Dr Vanraj Hathi... who used to be Dr Hansraj Hathi in the begining of the show.... so my question is how many ppl do remember this Dr HAthi.... 😳

i dont know whats the point of this thread its a very small thing... but atleast here we can post some bloppers by TMKOC team if they'll make any in the future.... 😳 πŸ˜•

@Ishan if u think this is not necessary thread then please feel free to close it 😊

Thats a great observation😳 I thought I'd seen him somewhere - actually i didnt used to see TMKOC earlier and had seen the old Dr Haathi in only 1-2 episodes in the repeatsπŸ˜› But yes, I realise now - he is the same fellow... Thanks for this thread...πŸ˜›

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Is it ?? πŸ˜• I am not able to watch TMKOC these days due to some problem in my DTH set top box , only certain channels are visible , I missed TMKOC for a lot of time now !! Let me check online now !! 😳 Will edit the comment after watching the epi.

EDIT **

YUp just checked out the epi. he is indeed the old haathi, one of the major bloopers of TMKOC !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Ishan. - 13 years ago
Sahil5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya old dr haathi aaye hain dobaara se apne hi brother banke
sanimisra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
may be.. they wanted 2 fat person as per story demand, and could not find .. so they called the same person again...

sanimisra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
and if u want to talk about blooper the the big confusion in my mind is about the rooms in gada house...

i guess there are 4 roms, 2 balconies
but the where is which room?

i am confused about location of kitchen. they show daya going inside bedroom towards left, but i guess there is bathroom.

also, from kitchen window we can see building of gokuldham in front of gada's building. so it means it should be in line with balcony as the same view can be seen from there also.

now, they show gada's possess 2 balconies. one for hall and other for bapuji's room. also they show something like passag from main door as no body comes directly from door in the hall... but if we consider the way gada enter in the house, by climbing stairs, i cant find any way to locate all things together..

i hope u all getting what i want to say...

i suppose this confusion is because, there are no actual buildings and what we see are only cutouts. so they missed relativity here...!!!
Edited by sanimisra - 13 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ I agree . Actually the thing is the outdoor set , ie. the Gokuldham society is located somewhere else and the indoor shoot happens at a different place !! 😳
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes noticed that it was indeed the old Dr. Hathi. I wasn't sure first but realized it after sometime. Thanks for this post.
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arre if u guys are talking about location mystery to baat hi naa karo yaaro.... gada house is the bigest mystery it self.... πŸ˜† thanks all for posting here.....πŸ˜ƒ priyank bhai ... bhabhiji ko bolna i have a proof now and show her this thread....πŸ˜†