Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
hey frnds...

TMKOC has shown very few bloppers.... and yesterday they have shown one... u guys guessed it na.... ha yaaro ... i m talking about Dr Vanraj Hathi... who used to be Dr Hansraj Hathi in the begining of the show.... so my question is how many ppl do remember this Dr HAthi.... Embarrassed

i dont know whats the point of this thread its a very small thing... but atleast here we can post some bloppers by TMKOC team if they'll make any in the future.... Embarrassed Confused

@Ishan if u think this is not necessary thread then please feel free to close it Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dollyAurora.KevaIshan.smallwonderPriyank.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blopper time!!!!" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Guess what ??

I and my wife had an argument over this, i said this is the same guy who was the old Hathi, she said no it is a new character,

however, i was then doubtful, he seems to have lost good amount of weight now

I dont understand, how come the creative team did such a blooper, didnt they realise that we audience would come to know about it

Edited by priyank82 - 24 November 2010 at 1:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

binieKevaIshan.

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binie

hey frnds...

TMKOC has shown very few bloppers.... and yesterday they have shown one... u guys guessed it na.... ha yaaro ... i m talking about Dr Vanraj Hathi... who used to be Dr Hansraj Hathi in the begining of the show.... so my question is how many ppl do remember this Dr HAthi.... Embarrassed

i dont know whats the point of this thread its a very small thing... but atleast here we can post some bloppers by TMKOC team if they'll make any in the future.... Embarrassed Confused

@Ishan if u think this is not necessary thread then please feel free to close it Smile

Thats a great observationEmbarrassed I thought I'd seen him somewhere - actually i didnt used to see TMKOC earlier and had seen the old Dr Haathi in only 1-2 episodes in the repeatsTongue But yes, I realise now - he is the same fellow... Thanks for this thread...Tongue

binieKevaIshan.

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Is it ?? Confused I am not able to watch TMKOC these days due to some problem in my DTH set top box , only certain channels are visible , I missed TMKOC for a lot of time now !! Ouch Let me check online now !! Embarrassed Will edit the comment after watching the epi.

EDIT **

YUp just checked out the epi. he is indeed the old haathi, one of the major bloopers of TMKOC !! LOLLOL

Edited by Ishan. - 24 November 2010 at 5:39am

binieKevaPriyank.

Sahil5

Sahil5

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
ya old dr haathi aaye hain dobaara se apne hi brother banke

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevasmallwonder

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i realised it aswell

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keva

ShinyGirl

ShinyGirl

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
i realised it as well!!

Keva

sanimisra

Groupbie

sanimisra

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
may be.. they wanted 2 fat person as per story demand, and could not find .. so they called the same person again...

Keva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top