Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Niveditha in trouble--New article

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

There is an article on tellychakkar that I can't post. But it basically says that Nividetha will be blamed for plotting against Divya because of some unfortunate coincidences.

Divya will ask Nivi to press her sari, given by Dadi, but it will get burnt somehow. In a pooja, somebody spills oil on the kitchen floor and throws a burning match when Nividetha will enter, but she will leave for some reason and Divya will get caught in the fire causing everybody to blame Nividetha.

Viren will take care of Nividetha post marriage. Sidharth will tell Divya that he just wants to be friends right now.

I think this might be a maha episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! 

Edited by asyadada - 13 years ago
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If I know correctly about IF rules, articles from Telly Chakkar are not allowed to be posted here.
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG i'm soooooooooo happy ...to read this A source says, "Viren will take care for Nivedita very well post marriage🥳yeeeeeepi ..Viren is not going to change 🤗
asyadada thumbnail
@sssiham- thanks for the heads up!
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Troubles  are something which we cannot isolate from Nivi....but Viren taking care is def. welcome and appreciated.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sssiham

If I know correctly about IF rules, articles from Telly Chakkar are not allowed to be posted here.

Yes I know..that's why I summed it up and didn't post it directly..I thought that would be okay since I've seen it done on other forums ðŸ˜Š
asyadada thumbnail
After reading the article, I just hope that Viren is on Nivi's side unconditionally. I mean, he knows to what extent Nivi went to for Divya's marriage, so it doesn't make sense for him to believe that Nivi is capable of such pathetic and childish actions. So hopefully Nivi wont' cry too much.
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So this is the big saazish......was expecting it..... after alienating Nivi from her family now differences will be created between her n Divya.......
hope Nivi can see through the mask......and understand who is doing all this to her, but obviously she can't....otherwise she won't have made such a blunder and brought all the miseries on herself....sweet revenge.......
Edited by suzi_b - 13 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Problems between Nivedita and Divya were definitely expected. We have seen how jealous Divya use to be whenever she sees Nivedita in Sids Company. She should become even more jealous if Siddharth is ignoring her while Nivedita gets Viren's attention. Suspicions should develop if Siddharth stands up for Nivedita or be close to her. I feel Chanchal would definitely try to cause problems between Nivedita and Divya by trying to expose Siddharth's soft corner or relationship with Nivedita. She may also do so in hope that Siddharth's earlier relationship with Nivedita may create problems or suspicions in between Viren and Nivedita and Viren may leave her (as she is not aware that Viren already knows that). I am sure we are going to see some Badi Bahu attitude from Divya in the coming weeks till she comes to know that Nivedita is the reason why she and Siddharth are married.