Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
well over the forum pages, everyone's discussin arohi and arjun from last nites epsiode so i thought that i will mention rajvir and gauri...

i m really liking gauri's honesty about everything with rajvir and on the other hand rajvir is taking everything the wrong way.....rajvir needs to understand gauri better...which i think he will as time goes by...

which u can tell aftr watchin yesterdayz episode the last part when he sais " acha, toh yeh jo aag jal rai hai mere dil main woh arjun ki waja se hai..." or sumthin along those lines...which suggests that even he has started liking gauri a bit.....well, y not?? after all she is his wife now.....aww.. shoo shweet of rajvir...

so wat do u all think???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel.ARloverconnectedheartsPraniisehar mehrotramalluangelkavyasamSiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gauri and rajvir" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soni2004

Goldie

soni2004

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
i'm excited about the Rajvir and Gauri story too. I like Rajvir better than Arjun...but Arjun is really cute too.... :Big smile

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I think he said "ye jo aag mere andar lagi hai ab arjun ke khoon se hi bujhegi"...

I mean obviously if sumone's wife was in love with the same guy who kidnapped his darling bhatiji..............this wud be his reaction!!!!

I really loved Rajveer's reaction n I think he feels hurt to see Gauri goin gaga over Arjun!!!

I'm sooooooooooooo hoping fr a cute see love story b/w them!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiSiddhi_

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
nice post :) i too want a sweet love story between them :) and wish they both r so much in love that they both forget Arjun and let him be with his ArohiEmbarrassed two problems solved at onceWink

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
i agree with all of u too...with arjun n arohi's story i wud alos enjoy rajvir and gauri's story.....lets c wat rajvir says to gauri...i think/hope that he at least tells her that arjun is a gangster n belongs to criminal family... :)

pinky charm

IF-Dazzler

pinky charm

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
yes i agree..rajvir is toooooooooo hot and both gauri and rajvir look so good together..i hope creatives show some  more secenes...love to see  their onscreen chemistry..

connectedhearts

connectedhearts

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I think they're love story will be very cute
I can't wait to see Rajvir-the guy who always says he has no time for love-to fall in love with Gauri.
I am also impressed with Gauri's honesty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SabeeqaKSiddhi_

pinky charm

IF-Dazzler

pinky charm

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
plz creatives show some more secenes of rajvir and gauri...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.