Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2-Ep 17-23.11.10

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘ I so in love with the Arjun Arohi scenes today! The girls were hilarious yaar! I rolled on the floor with laughter,lol.  The cooking scene was so funny! Arohi Shefani are deadly funny:-) How I wish the kidnap last forever,lol,coz they are having so fun times! Lol but Arohi think he is married,now,lol, The Arjun to the Mangliram description was really funny as well!  Btw guys do you also feel the source of the feud between singhania and aluwalia are from a past love story? Like I duno why I tend to link Arohi's bhua with Arjun's dad. What do you think about it? Well I really had fun on the patao scene,it is showing Arjun is drowning more and more into Arohi. Like I said before, a mature guy like Arjun should have seen the innocence in Arohi and I feel he is falling in and in for this innocence. BUT whenever I am looking forward for a Gauri Rajveer love stroy,they show that Gauri still love Arjun and Rajveer deadly hates Arjun. I wonder how Gauri will react when she will know on Arjuhi. I hope she does not turn to be a negative character. Again we can see that when Arohi is here,Arjun even forgets for 'ek pal' about his duty and just let himself lose.
I really like Arjun' friends as well,they bring quite a comedy,lol.despite being Arjun's friends,they were quite on the side of the girls for the rain scene. It was funny.  And Arohi and her background atmosphere- lol - dreamy and bubbly at times and at times innocent and bubbly but still she can think whts good and whts bad. I feel in the love she will definitely grow too. Guys do you think this love will have an angle of bunty aur babli in sort of do you think this time our Arjuhi will runaway from their home? Lol,we prefer them in their jungle,they don't have any restrictions,they were sort of free birds. Our Arjun ka hosh kho gaya when he saw our Arohi in her act. Shefani was right.
The truth and dare game was nice too,nice situation,for at least once Arjun talked about his heart which we know what will be the next episode will be. Lol 30 seconds will be over!  Well actually I like the mother of Arohi too,she is so kind heartred and that was quite a good scene like a mockery towards the Aluwalias men from Arjun. Our Arohi's filmy action marveled.lol.Actually it is true I mean in love u will like to be drenched (ok the dance part,i am not sure about this) and the wind blowing ur hair in all direction(haye haye haye- believe me girls,guys really cant get their mind of u if they see u smiling within the hair blowing in all direction:-),I understand it is filmy but quite romantic too. lol. I really like their kidnapping scene,i think all viewers will like them to stay like this for a long while- i mean uno Arohi is with her friend and Arjun is with the one who he holds a lot,his buddies and now he seems to be so complete.

Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
@bold:ditto!!!

Originally posted by: Eshu11

πŸ‘ I so in love with the Arjun Arohi scenes today! The girls were hilarious yaar! I rolled on the floor with laughter,lol.  The cooking scene was so funny! Arohi Shefani are deadly funny:-) How I wish the kidnap last forever,lol,coz they are having so fun times! Lol but Arohi think he is married,now,lol, The Arjun to the Mangliram description was really funny as well!  Btw guys do you also feel the source of the feud between singhania and aluwalia are from a past love story? Like I duno why I tend to link Arohi's bhua with Arjun's dad. What do you think about it? may b..or may be not; there might b another story.. Well I really had fun on the patao scene,it is showing Arjun is drowning more and more into Arohi. Like I said before, a mature guy like Arjun should have seen the innocence in Arohi and I feel he is falling in and in for this innocence. BUT whenever I am looking forward for a Gauri Rajveer love stroy,they show that Gauri still love Arjun and Rajveer deadly hates Arjun. I wonder how Gauri will react when she will know on Arjuhi. I hope she does not turn to be a negative character. Again we can see that when Arohi is here,Arjun even forgets for 'ek pal' about his duty and just let himself lose.

I really like Arjun' friends as well,they bring quite a comedy,lol.despite being Arjun's friends,they were quite on the side of the girls for the rain scene. It was funny.  And Arohi and her background atmosphere- lol - dreamy and bubbly at times and at times innocent and bubbly but still she can think whts good and whts bad. I feel in the love she will definitely grow too. Guys do you think this love will have an angle of bunty aur babli in sort of do you think this time our Arjuhi will runaway from their home? i wish!! ☺️😍Lol,we prefer them in their jungle,they don't have any restrictions,they were sort of free birds. Our Arjun ka hosh kho gaya when he saw our Arohi in her act. Shefani was right.
The truth and dare game was nice too,nice situation,for at least once Arjun talked about his heart which we know what will be the next episode will be. Lol 30 seconds will be over!😭  Well actually I like the mother of Arohi too,she is so kind heartred and that was quite a good scene like a mockery towards the Aluwalias men from Arjun. Our Arohi's filmy action marveled.lol.Actually it is true I mean in love u will like to be drenched (ok the dance part,i am not sure about this) and the wind blowing ur hair in all direction(haye haye haye- believe me girls,guys really cant get their mind of u if they see u smiling within the hair blowing in all direction:-),I understand it is filmy but quite romantic too. lol. I really like their kidnapping scene,i think all viewers will like them to stay like this for a long while- i mean uno Arohi is with her friend and Arjun is with the one who he holds a lot,his buddies and now he seems to be so complete. absolutely!!! aww...Arjun hez gota go through lots once he has totally fallen for Arohi...

@red:xactly!!! its Arohi's innocence dat Arjun is getting attracted towards...same was shown in the cottage scene too..
Arjun is falling for Arohi. he does not want to and Arohi is not trying to charm him but he cannot ignore this cute side of Arohi...she is too cute n innocent yaa..

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@shibz uno wat though i am not so fan of runaway from home but actually i wish the same thing for our arjuhi in this season;-) i mean Arjun has taken so many pangas,lol and they are behind his death,just like the cottage as u said and kidnap scene,they feel so complete when they leave the world behind and just live their lives with their ehsaas.  remember  the story strtd where arohi said who knows another love story will strt on the highway which has already strted lol n feel highway also means - babe, run away for our sake,lol. like going to do the craziest,the thing they never dreamt of but when it is knocked,they cant control it - just like the same feeling in the song Kelly Rowland ft guetta - when love takes over:-) they practically can live a whole life in the jungle,lol,they are together and their basic needs like food drink sleep are being satiated. they are with people who like em too,lol.
this story is quite fictitious compared to the sort of realm of life tht kmh1 showed and i personally feel they need to take advantage of the fiction and do everything wht in real we r not going to  do;0) everything except suicide:-) the characters played are really cool dear! They have well integrated some part of reality to the reel side of it but it is this time 90 pct reel and 10 pct real -  which i am enjoying a lot!

shibz thumbnail

remember  the story strtd where arohi said who knows another love story will strt on the highway which has already strted lol n feel highway also means - babe, run away for our sake,lol. like going to do the craziest,the thing they never dreamt of but when it is knocked,they cant control it

ha ha that makes a lotta senseπŸ˜†
kavyasam thumbnail

@shibz uno wat though i am not so fan of runaway from home but actually i wish the same thing for our arjuhi in this season;-) i mean Arjun has taken so many pangas,lol and they are behind his death,just like the cottage as u said and kidnap scene,they feel so complete when they leave the world behind and just live their lives with their ehsaas.  remember  the story strtd where arohi said who knows another love story will strt on the highway which has already strted lol n feel highway also means - babe, run away for our sake,lol. like going to do the craziest,the thing they never dreamt of but when it is knocked,they cant control it - just like the same feeling in the song Kelly Rowland ft guetta - when love takes over:-) they practically can live a whole life in the jungle,lol,they are together and their basic needs like food drink sleep are being satiated. they are with people who like em too,lol.

this story is quite fictitious compared to the sort of realm of life tht kmh1 showed and i personally feel they need to take advantage of the fiction and do everything wht in real we r not going to  do;0) everything except suicide:-) the characters played are really cool dear! They have well integrated some part of reality to the reel side of it but it is this time 90 pct reel and 10 pct real -  which i am enjoying a lot!

You put that so well in words, yes I too want it to be fictious coz reality s**ks.   but they shouldnot leave track of logic too much, they should balance both. 
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

@bold:ditto!!!

@red:xactly!!! its Arohi's innocence dat Arjun is getting attracted towards...same was shown in the cottage scene too..
Arjun is falling for Arohi. he does not want to and Arohi is not trying to charm him but he cannot ignore this cute side of Arohi...she is too cute n innocent yaa..

I agree with you both on this. very well put. 😊