Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

~*~Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2~*~Thread:1 ~*~ Thanks* (Page 98)

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Disapprove such a sad update yaar! but i kno u'll make me happy againso no worries.  i'm waiting for more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilDevika.

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
ya di I also agree with dev's dad Surender...so Dev is going to stay there...so what will Rad do?? interesting....
She loves him a lot....and what will happen after Dev says yes to the offer???want to know about that....
suchi is sad like other mums..I can understand her because my mum also like this.....Smile
thanks di for your FF love it soo muchHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilDevika.

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
You did it again---
few episodes back you explored Dad's wishes for the future of his son through Suchi and Surender's conversation;..that time it was just a "conversation". but it actually was setting the stage for today's episode.

You very nicely dealt with parent's dilemma as the children grow up and want to explore opportunities--which may mean being away from the family. Loved the mixed emotions that you depicted--on one hand Surender wanted Dev to come back and join him, but on the other hand wants his son to have all the opportunities in the world......Surender thoughts and conversation of the parents really brought these feelings out....

So what will Radhika do now?...waiting to read her reaction to this news---

So the story is about to take a turn and this is what you have been implying in your comments--

Edited by radhika5 - 25 January 2011 at 8:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia122vinianilradha_bilahariDevika.

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Thank you Devika..  Yes I do follow your FF regularly..

Ok so Dev got an offer to stay on..  It is good for him and he wants to take it.  I think he should take his own decision.    If he is going to be an astute businessman then he needs to keep his head cool and make decision to take little pain in present but brighter future..  But at the same time let's see what ma and pa would say to him..  and Radhika??  let's see how she takes this..

When Pa told leechu I could feel there is something in his past... and that is why he does not want Dev to regrete anything...  Very good ethics Yes I would like that...  Make your children stronger so they can take wise decision...   let's see where your imagination takes us for a ride..

very good updates love it   Thanks Devika love di

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia122vinianilDevika.anu17

sonia122 Senior Member
sonia122
sonia122

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Devika di very well described Surender's dilemma was expecting Dev to come n join in his bussiness but at the same time don't want him to miss a grt oppurunity he received ...liked the way he supported dev n left for his own decision...about rads poor girl she is counting days for his return don't know how she gone react if he accept it...waiting for devs decision...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilDevika.anu17

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
This is little sad  update  Devika  ...Sunddenly  a turn in the story never expected  that.... Dev wants stay back and work ..Its good idea  for his future  but    what about Radhika??? How will she take this ???
  why   didn't Dev    tell  her about  this????

Love Surender and Suchi's talk ....Now a days  most of the parents are like this ... They   give permission   to their children for choosing  career.... But     from Surender's talk   i  feel some mystery  behind this  permission   ....Ok  what you  have  stored for us in your next update  waiting for that....Smile     

Edited by vinianil - 25 January 2011 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia122Devika.anu17

palak13 Goldie
palak13
palak13

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
fi mind blowing so dev s watiitng for everyone approval and y didnt he send radhika a message hope he tells her when he comes online now i cant wait for the next part

Edited by palak13 - 26 January 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

DAIRY25 Senior Member
DAIRY25
DAIRY25

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Di very unexpected turn in story , dev get job offer .. like his family i m also eager to know his final decision ... story is really gripping .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Go to top