Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suwin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thank you Devika, for writing this romantic & wonderful updates for us ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— . Thanks for the pm.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Devika sweet and cute SR and the black dress Dev brought for Radhika๐Ÿ˜‰ to wear and liked Dev teasing her.๐Ÿ˜† by pretending well so u will take us on a rollercoaster with this FF like yesterdays roller coaster on the forum with so many posts.Still u got time to write.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
di
gr8 part
love it.....
waiting for thesurender mystery
and also what may be rad's past waiting for Dev so how is our heena..
long way to go di so waiting๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
just love itโค๏ธ

ancie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i've n't read the update yet,as i am just back  from collg..........thanks 4 the update.........๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chalhov

Devika sweet and cute SR and the black dress Dev brought for Radhika๐Ÿ˜‰ to wear and liked Dev teasing her.๐Ÿ˜† by pretending well so u will take us on a rollercoaster with this FF like yesterdays roller coaster on the forum with so many posts.Still u got time to write.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ha ha.. i don't know why i did this chalhov. was so happy yesterday, got enough time to spend here, my husband warned  me he is going to block the net as he knows i don't have scool this week. I took the challenge and went ahead and finished around 1 am. was so tired , but still wanted to just pen it down. got stuck few times thinking where i am heading, what i am writing. finally came to a conclusion. thought to post it today after reading one more time with full sense, but then thought of forum fun, if niHa is going to turn on the TV what i will do, I  depend on online, so need to wait for you or heena to upload it. so posted that time only. he he he he..  so you wrote cute and sweet. so i hope it went ok.. ha ha..  thanks.
black dress ๐Ÿ˜† i need to pick something na. as my one SR already played with saree very well, in all natural setting. ๐Ÿ˜‰
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Devika congratulations 1000 comments๐Ÿ‘ on this thread

Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2

Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Devika congratulations 1000 comments๐Ÿ‘ on this thread

Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2

Really๐Ÿ˜• already๐Ÿ˜ฒ  i came to check the reply back, and got the congrats card.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ok Thank you so much, and also that comments are added by many of you dear. so thanks to everyone for the support.  and i like this Radev pics. so cute.. just like my jodi.. Radhika who likes to giggle, and Dev who is a handsome hunk. he he he ...  
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

Dev went to Lechu's room to  check Radhika  ha ha!! Lechu  will be teasing him next day...

thanks dear. ha ha. Lechu also got wondered why he came to her room as Radhika is all settled in his room.๐Ÿ˜ƒ and she is a tubelight, won't flash quick....๐Ÿ˜†
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: suwin

thank you Devika, for writing this romantic & wonderful updates for us ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— . Thanks for the pm.

thanks chechy and ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— to you too........
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

so how is our heena..
long way to go di so waiting๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
just love itโค๏ธ

ANU... so now you want to know about Heena. sson Radhika will get a message from Heena, so you will know what she up to? thanks for showing that support ahead dear.