~*~Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2~*~Thread:1 ~*~ Thanks* - Page 80

Posted: 13 years ago
great update devika di! i hope ur research presentation went well 2day and i'm eagerly awaiting Radev's convo 2mrw. keep up the good work!
Originally posted by chalhov

Devika nice update will Radhika go back to her shell again she had tough time going to Delhi how will she go to US is there a small parting from Dev now any way will read when u update

CONGRATULATIONS     ON COMPLETING 100 PAGES.
Thanks Chalhov. yes 100 pages.. becaus eof your support dear.. thank you..
 Radhika back to her shell again.. will depend on how Dev react to her..  but i should say you caught the essence of what i wanted to say.. and u r thinking is right on my path only.. so let see, how it all will sort out..
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by evasumi

Thank you Devika.  loved your updates..  I am glad that Mohan supported Dev.  Dev needs to find out himself what is good for him.  If his dad says no to him then he may regret later that he could have done better in US. 

Radhika,  Yes Radhika is disappointed but as her father says she needs to come out of the fairy tale and close contact with reality..  and after that from reality she can come back to fairy tale.  It is like growing up and then later be treated like princess by your husband and be in a fairy tale again.. 

Yes suchi and rohini and all thinks like we mom thinks as if what is the need and why to stay away from the family..  but sometimes it is good for kids as staying away may make them more closer to you as they do realize the important of being together

Do I make any sense??  hope to c your update soon..  Take rest and good luck with your school  love di
Yes Eva di.. she needs to come out of that fairy tale and face the world... I am so glad you like that idea of Mohan supporting Dev.. yes you made complete sense here, and I totlaly agree that it is good for kids to realize the value of  being together.. or may value the Nation more (become more patriotic) when they step into a different world.. and now we all are a part of it and we know what we a re missing...
thank you....
Originally posted by anu17

thanks di
yap Dev's dad and Rad's dad
they understand how to make the child happy specially Rad rad..I am agree for him..said Go for it.. cool di
that sound is cool
waiting what Rad will say..
Hope she will support to Dev..ya normally its simple that Rad get angry but she has to support him any way..that's love just I think❀️
hope she will understand it...di love your part
I wsh and my support with you for 100 parts
congrats..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Love the story

Thanks anu... so u liked my amrish puri sayi go for it to Dev... I love to imagine it.. a scene between the legend amrish Puria dn Avinash the actor.. anyway its not possible, but nothng wrong in imagining.. I hope Avi get such good oppertunitites in future to work with Amithabh, jaya bachan or anybody from that golden era.. because Avi has allt hat potential to become the best actor of bollywood, if he choose that.. so...  
 let see how Dev will make her undertand her as for now she is in delima... its coming soon .. hope you will like it.. so her support or rejection depending on Dev's talk...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by radhika5

Nice update---Parents, Parents--they will never change. They always want the best for their kids..

Really nice update...Like the fact that you have developed all the characters in the story, especially Suchi, Surender, Mohan, Lechu, Sushma and all others along with Dev and Radhika...

Waiting to see Radhika's reaction and her decision---

Thanks radhika5.. parents never change, they want to hold them close, but want them to achieve the impossible too... and their blessings always goes with the kids.. how much they get back..???  anyway..
thank you for the comment.. and yes, they all are around and I am happy you all embraced my charactors along with Deva dn Radhika... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by laxmis

Thanks Devika for the update. I am waiting to see Radhika's thoughts and  Dev and Radhika's conversation. Waiting for Friday............
yes it is coming.. soon.. hope you will like it. I hope you read my coment on guava field earlier.. I miss the taste too dear... so now you are going to be  connected with guava all the time in my imagination.. i mean when ever i see ur sign, it hink of guava...... because i like it so much.....  yum....
 thanks...
Originally posted by bvs7691

Devika... love the way the storyline is going. You are so... right... reality is something else away from all the fairytales:(

Kids want to build a carrier for themselves and at the same time love & want to support their parents. It all becomes very difficult if parents don't understand and support them....

Looking forward to Dev/Radika's talk....
oh my... who is here..BHAvi.. i know I have seen your like buttons so many times.. thanks dear for the comment this time.. its kind of confusing sometimes, because i put one interaction first and then coming the next one, almost with the same sense..e.. so acceptence by the readers is valuable for me.. so it is really good to know few of you are ready to take Radhika out from that fairy world... let see how much she will be able to cope up with that, or me in that mission of getting her out from there...
thanks again...
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

DEVIKA a big πŸ€— to u from my side.. i really love the route which u have taken...

Yes, this is the Main route of life which every person needs to fight for... The actual relationships r judged at this point, when 2 different DREAMS CLASH with each other. Every relationship whether its a
bro-sis, parent-child or spouse, the relationship really clashes here and this situation needs to be delicately handled as it can RUIN as well as FORM a person and a relationship as a whole...

MOHAN uncle is right, LIFE IS NOT A FAIRYTALE, one needs to see how things are, I really would LOVE to see RaDev's HEALTHY Argument over this little decision where they try to ALIGN their DREAMS, their FUTURE together and come more closer..  
πŸ€— thanks Abhi/... there should be some drama to move on, right? otherwise life is monotonous...  so as you said every relationship needs to face certain situations tenderly or delicately.. so now the ball is in Dev's court adn he needs to make her understand the pari..  hope you will like the next part too.. and thanks for liking Mohan's part... i mean amrish Puri's part.. thank you...
Originally posted by imarti_rubi

really nice update......i m spell bound...thanks for pm

no problem... now you read it and tell me OK...  i know you all are busy, but take your time and let me know..
 thanks dear..a dn hope you will like next part too...
Originally posted by DAIRY25

Di , parents always wish that   their kids  get the best , but the way u describe it through dev & radhika 's parents make me speechless ... u r amazing dear ... wait to know radhika's reaction ..
thanks and u too are amazing dear.. giving me such valuable comments all the time and that's my true spirit.. thank you...