Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Very interesting so finally Prince Charming saves his Princess.what a sentimental update.The change in Radhika will come now for Dev😃
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow di finally prince come to save her , story get a interesting twist . lets see how she react now..
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMG....  Devika..  You had my heart in my hand...  Dev ariving at the nick of time...   Hmmm  could not see his DG immerse in water and he took the risk too..  Suchi mom knows what happened??   right..

Radhika sweetly said aap aa gaye...  Awwww so sweet....  No Radhika is going to think him as her silvery eye prince...  Perfectly beautiful way to change her mind..  just lovely...

Thank you dear lady..  lovely update..  I am glad prnice charming is back for his princess... yay..   Hope the prince now will keep an eye on his princess that she does not risk her precious life...  His heart almost missed a beat when he saw going under water...  Gosh that was fearfully beautiful...

LOL...  Chalhov we almost wrote the same thing...
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting update...thx for the pm
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful Beautiful Update Devika :))
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm happy di so finally dev came the mandir scene was 2 gd hmm so prince saved his princess hop rads realises that dev is her prince can't wait tilll they talk di update soon and thanks 4 the pm
gauranitai thumbnail

OMG!!! Di I'm sooooo  sorry. I wasn't home an I didn't get time 2 visit IF. I'm really sorry for the late comment. WOW!! I've got my work set out for me''u wrote sooo much!!! Kay let's start'.

Part 16- Awwww! She's missing home already! I hope she brings back her feisty character. Great update!

Part 17- yaar, dat was tooo cute!!! I loved it!!!

Part 18-  Birju is sooo cute! I love how he knows thoses teeny weeny details about Radz, Magnificent update!

Part 19- Totally cute! Hmmmm'.seems like Dev's on the top of the most wanted list! Hehehe

Part 20- so Radz got something cooking'.I'm so excited for the next part!!!

Part 21- hmmm'..carrying tea for Dev. Looks like there's some action ahead'. Great part!

I gotta go mum's yelling for  me 2  get off the computer but I'll surely read the rest an reply.😉

Edited by gauranitai - 13 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally he came..
Now what will happen to Radika....
Hey It's really a very nice story......
excellent.....⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Devika

You can write faster than I can read..every time I turn around and come back, you have two more updates...I love it😊

What can I say about your FF/ I love the cute fairy tale love story---The villain finally turned into a charming prince, saving the damsel in distress...so when the princess wakes up, will she realize she loves him too????????

I love the fairy tale; but more so I like the way you incorporate "day to day" things into your FF. That's why so many of us can relate to your FF. Each one of us gets connected to some part of the FF.

In the past few episodes, I really liked how you described the mother's anguish when the son does not call, and when he does--her first reaction is to get upset. I liked the whole rakhi thing--making a rakhi is so much more meaningful...loved how Dev is starting to realize the importance of Radhika in his life, even her anger becomes a cute thing when one is in love.

The temple episode in Sunnyvale--kids running around, mother's chasing the kids, exchanging telephone numbers--all these little things you incorporate really makes your stories for all of us..

Please keep this FF going--the story is just starting to build up.

Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............................
Prince Charming is back!!! 😳
I felt as if I was watching a movie.......