Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

~*~Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2~*~Thread:1 ~*~ Thanks* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

bvs7691

Goldie

bvs7691

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Def looking forward to your new ff Thumbs Up
Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fanDevika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2~*~Thread:1 ~*~ Thanks* (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Radev_virman

Goldie

Radev_virman

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
greatClap plz add me to pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

gauranitai

Goldie

gauranitai

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Ahhhhhh! Devika di!!! wat's up? I'm literally jumping up and down!LOL I'm so excited for this ff! SillyPartyDancing

radev_fanDevika.

honey_princess

Goldie

honey_princess

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
HEY!!! You started???????? WOW!!!!!!! Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please add me to your PM list!!!!!!!!!!

Devika.

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Saraswati Namastubhyam Varde Kamroopani
Vidya Aarambham Karishyami Siddhi Bhavatu May Sada

Translation: Oh! Goddess Saraswati, my humble prostrations unto Thee, who is the fulfiller of all wishes. I start my studies with Thy worship and always pray for success.

PART-1

The sun was setting down at the west'..The street was extremely busy  as people were rushing to get back their homes.. ' The yellow street lights started flashing here and there'... Everybody had their own goal and concentrated on that only.  The ladies were talking loud to hear each other.. They never took time to enjoy the changing color of the sky.. their eyes were fixed on the uneven cement  pavement... even if they look up, the vision was narrowed within the tall building. They hardly ever heard the birds sounds' ... this is one of the usual rush hour in Delhi streets' ... the bus, cars, vans, auto's, bikes and bicycles all were moving faster in those narrow roads, finding their own space by keeping their fingers on the honks..

Mr. Surendar was sitting on the back seat of his black lexus car with a heavy mind.. he was not seeing the rushes or the frustrations of the surrounding.. he was in his own thought.. He is in his early 50's, with some gray hair on both sides.. he has a thick moustache, but he groomed it really well, he was wearing  gray office suit'... his cell started ringing'...

" sahab ji.. phone'.. the driver turned to look at Surendar's face as he said that

Mr. Surendar wake up from his thoughts: mu...' ha'.   And took his cell, but by then it stopped sounding..  he looked at the letters in its blue beam'...  and read 'home'..'.  He didn't feel like calling back'.. he rested his head on the back supporter and slowly closed his eyes'.

Driver: Sahab.. we are home..'

Surendar slowly opened his eyes and held the door handle to step down, but his feet felt slightly weak as he stepped onto the ground.. The lights were all on surrounding the house. The green lawn garden lights guided him to the door side.  As he reached near the door, he saw the anxious face of Suchithra in front of him, and Lachu was standing right behind her..

Lachu: See, now Mom will feel better.. she was not giving me any mental peace all this time..  I don't know what is happening.. she went and held her dad's shoulder and asked ..  dad, is everything OK?

Surendar tried to bring a smile on his face and said: hum'.  And they went in..

Lachu: we all were waiting for you and bro..  I am really feeling hungry'... Mom, let's have dinner, and i don't know where bro has gone...

Suchitra , looked at her husband's face and then replied to lechu: ha, give me few minutes.. ok.. ..or.. do one thing, Lachu, you keep the plates ready, I will join you in few minutes'

Lachu thought in mind.. mum.. so something serious is going on.. otherwise, she never saw her dad with a heavy face and Mom never asked me to get things ready.. she walked to the kitchen area'...  but where is bro? he suppose to be here by now, right?..

Inside the master bedroom.. Surendar was sitting on the sofa chair'... Suchitra went and kneel down in front of him, and slowly took his hands in hers ..

Surendar looked at his wife's concerned face'...

Suchitra: Don't think too much about it.. Let's go.. tomorrow itself..

Surendar tried to force out his voice: but, Dev and Lechu..

Suchitra: I talked to Dev already..  he went to meet his friends for something, he is  so excited'.  Lechu,... then in a thoughtful sound,.. don't worry about her.... I will talk to her while having dinner'... leave that to me, I will take care.. but I want  to see you in spirit, instead of  showing this heavy face..   everything will go good.. and I am sure once again you will fall in love with that place...'

Surendar felt the hope in his wife's words, he tighten his hands on hers and nodded his head agreeing her words...'

Suchitra: ok then, you go fresh up, let me check on Lachu, otherwise she may mess up everything and I may end up with doing double work..  she stood on her feet and walked to the kitchen..

Kitchen

Lachu: Mom,where is Bro..

Suchitra: he will be here soon. He went to meet Ramesh, his friend..

Lachu: why? That also at this time!

Suchitra: we all are going tomorrow right?.. that is why

Lachu: where are we going!? As she took a bowl  full of sabji in her hand and started walking towards the table..

'CHANDANPUR'''..

The sound of her Bro made her to pause for a second.. 'Chandanpur!!!!

Suchitra turned back to see Dev's face.. as usual he was standing with his cute smile on his face with an unexplained charm...'

Right, Suchi?..  he asked casually as he walked towards his mom...'

Shuchitra raised her hand up in air in a slapping sign : Dev, how many times I need to tell you not to call me by my name

Dev went and circled his arms around his mom's shoulder and stood behind and said: I am not calling your name.. your name is Suchitra.. I am just calling you Suchi..

Suchitra: Dev'.... in an angry tone..

Dev in a teasing tone: I know mom, you don't like when anyone else calls you by that name except dad.. but think of it,.. isn't suchi a sweet name.. ok then, I will change, can I call you Sweety...'

DEV' ...she raised her voice again..

Dev pinched on his mom's both cheeks and said: you know what.. you look so beautiful in this angry mood.. that is why I like to call you'.... before he could say the name again..

"Suchiiiiiiiiii"

The voice from the dining room, took away their attention and Dev looked at his mom's face and said: See, now you don't have any problem, right? showing a namasthe hand and bringing that upto his forehead he said.. "pathi devo bhava".....

Suchi: you will really get from me.. she raised her hands again'

But then he moved back and  with smile :  Mom, you look really beautiful when you get irritated like this.. that's why i likes to irritate you all the time...

He ran from the sight as he saw his mom's movement towards him with the roti roller in hand...'

She smiled as she saw him running away': naughty Krishna'

"I heard that"'... she turned to see the peeking face of Dev from the wall side and it disappeared right away..

Suchi carried the roti in her hand and walked to the dining table. She started serving and then sat on her seat..

Lechu: so where is this chandanpur? Why are we going there? That also in such a hurry.. she looked at everyone as she was munching onto the food piece..

Suchi: You will come to know about it tomorrow.. today you  just have to get everything ready for your trip. We need to start early morning. Pack dress for at least a week..  and ha, I am sure, you will like the place.. consider this as a surprise vacation..

Lechu: surprise vacation!!!!!!

Suchi in a serious tone: ha, vacation.. so you get ready and go to bed early.. and no more late sitting for chatting with your friends'...  Ok..

Lechu looked at her silent father.. He used to talk a lot, he used to ask them about the day while having dinner.. her inner mind was telling her that there is something more than vacation '... her mind wanted to know more about Chandanpur'.... Is there anyone waiting for us there? ...'.

As if reading her mind suchi: Lechu, you don't have to think too much about it, it is a very nice village ...' with full of greenery.. and wheat fields'....  and I am sure you will like that place..

Dev who was silent all this time: yes Lechu, I am excited.. I am taking my camera.. I never visited any real village yet'.  The face of village has already changed in many places.. but you know what I did search on that place.. yes as mom said it is well known for its greenery, windmills, narrow roads, wheat fields, and more than anything hills and river.. 

Lechu looked at his excited voice and then asked in a doubtful voice: But do they have internet service and all?

Dev: That I don't know for sure, It depends on the place we go.. anyway I am taking my laptop.   I am more excited to see the beautiful village ...Chandanpur..

Suchi looked at her husband's face and then turning her face to Dev: Dev, yes...you are right.. I have seen Chandanpur, it is one of the most beautiful place I ever visited.. The atmosphere is so refreshing.. and you will surely like it..

Lechu: Mom,but that may be years back, I never heard you talk about chandanpur before...so  do you think, now also it will look the same way..

Suchi: ha, I am sure, it will be the same.. because'.... she suddenly paused her voice..

Dev jerked to look at his mom's face, expecting her to continue.. instead he found her serving more curry in Surendar's plate and then concentrating back into her plate..

He also realized there is something hidden behind Chandanpur  which is keeping his dad silent.. his mom  is talking a  lot to cover dad's silence'...  may be it is more connected to Dad'... but anyway we are going there, so we will come to know what is waiting for us in chandanpur...'

after dinner they all went back to thier respective rooms to get things ready for the trip...

Dev changed to his T- shirt and comfy shots,  went and stood outside his balcony...' he looked at the dark sky with shining stars'... The soft wind was blowing by giving the coldness to his mind'.... small sweet smile was playing on his lips unknowingly....''.

Next: trip to Chandenpur...'. 

Part-2: don't forget the like button if you are proceeding to part-2. Thanks

Ok friends'... that's for now. I don't know how you take it.. I wanted to start with Dev.. and his journey to Chandanpur.. Hope you are coming with me, please let me know.. I am totally making up new one, Hva eno clue how it will come out..all i am trying  is to coonect you with radev in a different world...or at least Avina.. so Tell me what you think.. I thought of posting first part on weekend, but if you know me well, I am bad with keeping the words within me..  but will try to control...'.
Takecare and love you..
DevikaBig smile

Edited by DEVIKA8 - 26 November 2010 at 4:41pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkAditiDDEVED1284michNabesasharvari03prathistha.smruti.imissouributtercup122malfoyprakrirad4devKSheilashalinikanagusugarandspicethekolgalsonia122DAIRY25PutijaChalhovlaxmisradhika5gauranitairadha_bilaharichipakbvs7691liveforeverpalak13MysteryGirl101LUNAfRadev_virmanabhilasha_dreamradev_fan..yajnaseni..evasumiNiHa24Jyoti21anu17MidnightMusingsnycsweetie

liveforever

Goldie

liveforever

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
reserved will reply soon!

Devika.

palak13

Goldie

palak13

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
that was awseome loved it hmmmmm now wt is the mystery behind chadanphur and obviously devs is smiling because he love radhika is there to be honest im enjoying this juorney wilth u and always will xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks 4 the pm and update soon

billo77Devika.

Priya46

Goldie

Priya46

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
what's the mistery but loved the update

Devika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top