Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
DEvika dont worry we will imagine all that and more u just keep writing and giving us hints. thats a quick update  forgot to mention liked the family tree and the photographs of Dev and Rad to kiss scene😃
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB PARTS JUST CARRY ON WITH YOUR EXTRA ORDINARY IMAGINATION .. I CAN'T TELL U IN WORDS HOW  MUCH I ENJOY WHILE READING THESE MIND BLOWING PARTS . THANKS FOR YOUR ENDLESS EFFORTS FOR UPDATING SO FAST.
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Devika 👏😃
sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks di for update so soon😃 used to go to bed after reading ur fairy tale n would be floating radev dream world today enjoyed the ride in scooty😆...grt update...
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So lovely update devika...waiting fr more...jst cant stop frm imagining...
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely updates Devika....read all of them in one shot....

doing great with new story, but one thing is it was little hard to visualize the other characters (except Dev and Radhika) since its all new story and new background. maybe
but when ever i read sparkling eyes and rosy lips it remainds me of Avinash, sacchi!!!.

ha ha, the names part was so funny(Avinash and Rubina)....Radh and Dev's nok jhok is too funny.....
loved the "Prince" u wrote as he is soooo charming....

cont soon.

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Read all ur parts together after a long time. So below are my both positive and negative views

Part 6

"Should I laugh or Should I cry ??" so much of mystery built over nothing… Really I was disappointed reading this part.  I was as shocked as Dev, when he came to knw of the mystery surrounding him.

Part 7

Thank u for explaining the reason, Now I understand, y every member of Dev was acting so lunatic. Well, when a person wants to really see something, they start visualizing. So thank u for that. Happy to knw that only the children of the Chandenpur believes in this prince – princess story whereas the elders just see it as a drama.

Ok here is my doubt – When Granny asked Dev if he found the Princess pretty ?? Dev could only visualize a face which was half covered with dupatta but wasn't she just checking on DEV with her eyes just a few moments ago b4 The Great Granny created a havoc of her low BP. So was Radhika's face covered with half dupatta even at that time ?

palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really awesome to go thats why rohani was looking at dadi when the others told radhika to come. and dev see a movement outside but will he tell everyone that he saw radhika outside and she was not in the house. devika di this is the best 2 gd just love it loves this radev in ur ff and could imagine radhika just behaving like imarti update soon and thanks 4 the pm
Aisha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update👏... liked the family  tree ..... update soon
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Read all ur parts together after a long time. So below are my both positive and negative views

Part 6

"Should I laugh or Should I cry ??" so much of mystery built over nothing' Really I was disappointed reading this part.  I was as shocked as Dev, when he came to knw of the mystery surrounding him.

That's the main reason I updated the next part....  right away...😉 in short yeshpal wants his mom to see her great grandson because he saw her thirst to see him all these years.. and can you imagine a typical >90 lady charactor..  my word "so sweet and adorable.. act like a kid"..  I am dealing with few here at my work place.. My God.. with beutifully painted nails,wearing nice wig and red lipsticks....  ha ha,  they groom better than me.. yaar... 

Part 7

Thank u for explaining the reason, Now I understand, y every member of Dev was acting so lunatic. Well, when a person wants to really see something, they start visualizing. So thank u for that. Happy to knw that only the children of the Chandenpur believes in this prince ' princess story whereas the elders just see it as a drama.

Ok here is my doubt ' When Granny asked Dev if he found the Princess pretty ?? Dev could only visualize a face which was half covered with dupatta but wasn't she just checking on DEV with her eyes just a few moments ago b4 The Great Granny created a havoc of her low BP. So was Radhika's face covered with half dupatta even at that time ?

Very good question Abhi.. and i think mostly everyone thought he didn't see her face when i mentioned that. No he did, but the question she asked is "is the princess pretty".. and the flashback is from their first meeting... REason.. ONLY THEN HE SAW HER CALM AND IN A SERENE WAY.. eventhough she covered her face half way, she stood there looking into his eyes ( a posture of a innocent village girl).. when he approched her second time, she shown her actual face, by doubting on him.. then it was all her nautangi.. not what he expected from a girl.. or may be new to him...  so for him the first meeting image is meant for the word PRINCESS.. not for the one he met afterwards..   

One more significant thing I want you to see is.. He don't know her yet.. he saw a part of her actual being..(so only the first scene) even her actual  charactor so far is not unfolded completely.. it is not just seeing her face.. Beautiful in and out.. So far it was Dev's juorney to chandenpur and his exploration and eveb Surender's past is still a mystery...It is mainly Dev and his surrounding.. from next part onwards we are switching to know more about this Radhika.. and so far we know everyone likes her, but for Bhatt family she is very ziddi and naughty. so why everyone likes her inspite of being this naughty.. I need to bring an answer to that..  

Am I able to give  justice to your question???? let me know Abhi.. na thank you so much for this post... thank you... Hope to see more spirit from you..
love you
Devika