Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nycsweetie

lovely update...thx for the pm 😃

thank you nysweetie, ur response are short, but it really has its value, so i thank you for that, for your time and letting me know about it.
will catch you in next thread...
 DEvika.
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauranitai

great update! i'm soo excited 2 see what's gonna happen next. continue soon......

Thanks Mohini. Yes, finally you travelled with me in this jorney too,. hopefully i will meet you in next thread too adn will comeplete this journey with me.
thanks for the support
 devika.
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmis

Devika, Lovely update. Looks like some of them are your personal experiences.Radhika wants 8 children . Looks like she planned everything.  Waiting for the 911 response.

ha ha.. Oh dear, one or the otherway all these charactors are living in me, the whole family, including that chander who is bhatt family's car dirver. I have his face , his action , everything along with others. so yes, I am not making up , i am connecting few moments with Radev. ha ha, what i see around me, there is nothing new, there is nothing from any other novels or books, its straight from my mind, just connecting few moments to bring a Radev story..  kind of trying for that. so when it comes to daily stuff: mostly it has my personal experiences, that i do, or that I see around me. Otherwise i am not a fiction writer or anything., I am just writing because I love AVINA and love to see them enjoying their life... ha ha
radhika 8 children, to make my dev's eyes  roll like this...😆😆😆
911 response in next thread....😃hope to meet you there..
 thanks for all the support dear...
 devika.
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Devika 911 so Dev will not have any peace how will he go to wotk😊

ha ha.. 911, 😆 he needs to go to work for sure.... i need to send him at any cost. so the situation will change accordingly.. or i will bend it accordingly...😉
 Thanks Putija for all the support all these time, hope i didn't disappoint you with my daily updates so far, now I may change that policy to every other day. looks like everybody is busy and something to do. so will catch you next thread...
Devika.
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwin

Thanks Devika for the lovely radev moments.. just loved it 😳 

looking forward to next update with 911 😆

Thank you chechy. I caught you towards late with my FF. I hope I will be able to see you fromt he beginning of next thread.
Thank you
 DEvika.
Devika. thumbnail
Thank you buddies ruchibabbly5armadkscjkAditiDwissenashabalmichNabesaimissourikhus1973udeshi91sweetrose92sugarandspiceradhika5JustShantaDAIRY25radha_bilaharisuwinv3gradev09sonia122laxmisabhilasha_dreamgauranitaianu17radev_foreverTilashinichalhovnycsweetie,   for these like clicks.
I left individual comments for your response with last update. thank you for your precious time to give that feedback.

The time just flew away so quick this time,  Started this FF on 23rd November with few of you (Oh my, was checking back and my last post on this thread is on 23rd feb 😛 = 3 months). You gave me all the support, gave me spirit to continue, gave the fuel to energise myself almost everyday.  Was able to update mostly  5-6 days/week.  I know even i updated two parts in same day for few days. It all happened because of your support, because of your push. You send me PM's, and still  for very few, it is another Radev world and kept on reassuring me that you need it daily. That means a lot to me. Becasue of you I was able to bring Radev to U.S. you loved my imaginery chandenpur village, and for few, the scenes are visible. and also Suchi mom's house in Delhi.

So its all came up because of your spport, I thank each one of you for that like button, that comments, and that personal PM's. So you are my creative team.

I hope and I wish to meet you all in next thread. Until then take care

and this is for you from me... with love for your support:
Devika.

Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKS to u di for making us part your dreamland ... u r amazing writer & your story telling ability - straight from your  heart  to reader's heart  .. u r weaving a beautiful story in beautiful manner .
Jot92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!!! Loved it!!!!
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DEvika ,  It was lovely update...  loved it...Radev moments  were  amazing!!!!