Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

~*~Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2~*~Thread:1 ~*~ Thanks* (Page 114)

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Originally posted by DEVIKA8

Originally posted by chalhov

Devika there is also a first time for everything
Ya... i agree with you..but not with my post yaar...   especially for this.. don't ever try for that....  Angry will suffer really badly....   beware....
Hug

LOL Winkwould I dare do thatBig smile See I gave reply to u at Shiny,s thread
Wink
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile   thanks buddy...  ha ha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancer97PutijaChalhov

palak13 Goldie
palak13
palak13

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
di it was mind blowing 2 gd loved dev and lechu teasing eachother it was making me laugh and the emotions between radhika and her parents was superb lol dadi lol planned and got into the jeep waiting for mohan to come that made me laugh cant wait for the next part update soon and thanks 4 the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
very well written part...i really enjoyed it very much...thx for the pm

Devika.

bvs7691 Goldie
bvs7691
bvs7691

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Hi devika. Big smile
Lovely update.... Reminded me of my fast forward wedding day Wink Sweet... Memorable... Sad...

Really loved radhika's family attending the functions at Dev's house. Looking fwd to tomoro's update:)

Devika.

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
wah wah!! kya update tha!! i remembered the 1st wedding throughout the update an was singing 'taare hain baraati' during the pheres! i Heart it!!!! u did a great job! it wasnt sooo detailed but i wish u had made the games more detailed at the end. i love Radev's little nok- jhoks. it's sooo cute! i can't wait for ur description of their SR!!! i kno u'll do it beautifully!

Edited by gauranitai - 03 February 2011 at 4:45pm

Devika.

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Finally the wedding happened. Now waiting for the part where they can see each other. The way Verma family went to Dev's house was very cute. I laughed so much reading that.
Thank you very much Devika for another beautiful update. Waiting for the next part.

Devika.

honey_princess Goldie
honey_princess
honey_princess

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Just caught up with the updates! Was really busy with uni! WOW!!! Absolutely loved your updates!!! Hmmmm............. now the prince has made the princess his............. Let's see what's in store for them...........

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Big smile
thank you friends 5armadwissenimissourimichshalinikanagusweetrose92rad4dev*Maleena*sugarandspicevinianilradha_bilahariradhika5-priyanka-DAIRY25anu17sonia122radev_foreverabhilasha_dreampalak13gauranitaibvs7691nycsweetiechalhov,  for liking part 60.

Thank you anu, radhika5, chalhov, vinianil, soniya, diary25, palak13,nysweetie,bhavi, mohini, lexmis, radev-forever, sweetrose.. for your precious time to comment on this part.
 now it is challenging for me.. as i wrote one FF already on this two jodi..with  marriage, longtrip, SR, Dev's dreamworld/pampering  and all.. it is really challenging for me to pen it down.. it was easy  when i wrote first on all that.., but now.. um.. i will get there because here my Radhika and Dev  are different..

Radhika is just an ordinery girl, who brought up with all love and affection whereas the otherside it was an abuse victim with so much emotional restraints..  There Radhika's dad was a pandit, but here just any father who love his daughter.. so their talk/advice will show that difference.. there the jodi was from priest family, but here different.. so the marriage part reflected more of  a normal one, as Bhavi mentioned a fast forwarded wedding day for them... Mohini said it reminded her of thare hei barrathi.. oh dear.. yes.. that's the best marriage we all avina fans ever seen on celluloid..t hat si why we are liking them so much...  so thank you for catching up with me and giving those valuable words..

more than anything you liked daadi's trick and their joining at haweli ... oh dear.. thank you so much.. but now how our Dev will escape from all this loving members around and reach near his princess.... anybody to play the finding path game with me... ha ha... ye, don't worry , our Dev is smart, he will reach there, before they even think about it.. so get ready for mooh dikhayi.... 

i am so glad to know that you loved the marriage part and few are eagerly waiting for Radev meeting.. i don't know how much i will be able to satisfy that wait, that talk.. but i tried, if you like it and have time, please let me know, otherwise leave that to your decision, now.... sometimes i will wait, sometimes i will move forward.. life is so unpredictable these days.. right?
 thank you friends, hope you will like next part..
  http://www.zulva.com/images/thank_you/images/comment-cards.gif

Edited by Devika. - 04 February 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkNabesaDAIRY25shalinikanaguDancer97vinianilsonia122radhika5palak13gauranitaiSmiley-786anu17PutijaChalhov

Go to top