Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wow di thanks and waiting for next part i like this ff
you expain every bit of how a dad feel when a girl go away from him with her husband...
how parents feel
and also how it feels for a girl..
she is very much happy that she won her love..but sad that she has to go away from her parents...❀️
A girl has go through all this..
ya im really happy that Rad married to Dev
part 60 di wow congrats..
waiting for 100 part also πŸ€— 
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Liked the update and the comment...
Appreciate the fact that the wedding in this FF is far different than your first FF. You have maintained the flavor of the story in this one, and is completely different than the first one--Your main characters Dev and Radhika are different and you have managed to project that difference really well...

The barat and the wedding covered all the main vidhis...Dev and Radhika waiting to come face to face--but as Radhika said to Heena wanted to wait --for that moment when they will not be separate..

The little kid who came to see Dev on the black horse--his shining eyes..I believe, this is the same kid who asked Dev whether he came on the black horse --at the Rama play. Nice touch--...Also, that was part of Radhika's dream world where her prince comes on the black horse..

As you said in your comment section, it is usually the father who gets most emotional at the daughter's wedding....and then to have Dev be the support --was very touching.

.Also, since the weddings usually (at least in Indian culture) brings the two families together--having the Verma family at the sasural was good...

Lechu's excitement, Surender's teasing added to the feeling of the wedding..

Waiting for "mooh dikhayi" and Dev and Radhika's reaction

Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Devika so the Wedding is over and Dadi and Radhika left something back πŸ˜‰so that the entire family can participate in the ceremonies at Devs place.Liked the child asking Dev about the black horse and  then heena asking radhika to peep and see Dev. but waiting for the actual mukh dikhai and the eye to eye talkπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ between the loving newly wed couple after the long parting. naturally Lechu teasing her bro and Di/Bhabhi 

Devika there is also a first time for everything
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Grt prt.. loved the dadi idea to entire dev's houseπŸ˜† waiting for mukh dikhai ...

vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You decribed everything beautifully Devika....Especially Rohini and Mohan's feelings    it was touching .....

Dev: then get ready for a fight with your sis-in law soon.. you don't know her well...These words made me laugh... 

waiting for your next update...

DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written vivah part , thank u so much di ... u very beautifully explain emotions of parents who r sending their daughter away due to social rules but feel happy inside to see their daughter's bright future with whom she is married .... so verma family goes with radhika , radev very smartly trying to control their eagerness to see each other .. wait for their meet now .
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chalhov

Devika there is also a first time for everything

Ya... i agree with you..but not with my post yaar...   especially for this.. don't ever try for that....  😑 will suffer really badly....   beware....
πŸ€—
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: DEVIKA8

Ya... i agree with you..but not with my post yaar...   especially for this.. don't ever try for that....  😑 will suffer really badly....   beware....
πŸ€—

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰would I dare do thatπŸ˜ƒ See I gave reply to u at Shiny,s thread
πŸ˜‰
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chalhov

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰would I dare do thatπŸ˜ƒ See I gave reply to u at Shiny,s thread
πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ   thanks buddy...  ha ha...
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
di it was mind blowing 2 gd loved dev and lechu teasing eachother it was making me laugh and the emotions between radhika and her parents was superb lol dadi lol planned and got into the jeep waiting for mohan to come that made me laugh cant wait for the next part update soon and thanks 4 the pm