Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wow di birju going to marry hope Dev will come for the marriage and fox a date for his wed also...
Rad also finished her course coool... Hey really what happen to Arjun...
any way heena thinks much about Arjun aha...
cool di thanks for the update it is gr8
waiting for the next part

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice filler episode--lot of things happened and story has moved ahead quite a bit...
Felt the deep yearning of Radhika for Dev--the ending was very touchy--and I feel like saying "I am waiting..I am waiting" for the next update..

Thanks for the insights to your FF--thoughts you addressed in your comments..it really (I think) helps the readers to understand your characters and their mind set much better..liked your description of a man's role Vs a women' role in the Indian society; and especially liked the fact that "a woman is more powerful than man"😊...just kidding--

Loved the conversation between Heena and Radhika and you brought out the answers to the questions we all had about Radhika's acceptance of Dev's decision..

Your carefree, free-spirited Radhika--a beautiful, restless butterfly,... will soon be leaving her garden and will travel with you --the journey may be long and the path may be meandering..but I am sure, you will get her to her world safely and with love and support from her Dev...

Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Devika it was a beautiful update... Really loved the way u described Radhika's reasons and pains...

Am sure Suchi and Surender would have also relaxed after visiting him and seeing with their eyes, with what kind of ppl and place he is staying at as parents always find a mental satisfaction after seeing it thru their own eyes...

Waiting for ur next update... I have a feeling that Dev is going to be back in India in ur next update and pull radhika in his arms in the same forceful way as she described in this today and give her a LOVELY SURPRISE !!
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Devika bt i found one thing missing in ur this update, that was the return journey of Suchi and Surender.. hw they feel nw ....i would have loved it more if u would have thrown some light on it. too. Edited by abhilasha_dream - 13 years ago
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice filler update , full of diff. emotions .. radev is really missing each other .. probably  things go different for her now in chanderpur also .
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very good update ...thx for the pm...looking forward to more 😃
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
di great filler part to hg it mind blowing lol birju being shy mafr mr laugh loved the way how u explained rads emotion hope he cmes back soon update soon and thanks 4 the pm
sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice prt di...happy that suchi, surender n leechu met dev n had a grt time ... now waiting for radhika to meet dev... hope he comes at birju marriage...
khus1973 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[Hi Devika ,

Wonderful update ,waiting for next one.Thanks for the pm.

ancie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice filler part chechi...............
     waiting 4 more.............👏