~*~Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2~*~Thread:1 ~*~ Thanks* - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Devika for quick updates... Poor Radhika now  she  is away from everybody ...it  was really touching... Liked the way Surender  and Suchi treat her they understand   her feelings  very good...But   no Radev moments😭..
luved the update👏.. actually i was expecting dev to pick up rads from colg 😉 i knw it is bit earlier😉... i can understand  rads feeling homesick even i m sailing in the same boat😭..... nyways dev is the one who can give us back our chirpy .... bubbly.... rads😉

Thank prakrimichimarti_rubisonia122sweetrose92vinianilradhika5radha_bilaharisugarandspicechipaknycsweetiechalhov

You for liking the previous part..

@nycsweetie: thank you . Hope you will like upcoming part too..

@sonia: hum.. radev conversation…  I am in truocle.. but will try soon.. I want them to talk too.. but my fingers are not ready yet, may be from part-18 some interactions.. 

@palak: dear, thank you. Glad to know that you found time to read all the updates..   didn't see your update for long, hopefully it is coming soon..

@chalov; yes, she is homesick.. but at the end of every week she has the hope to reach her home.. so happy, sad combo for few days from now onwards.. but hopefully she will come out from it soon..

@madhu; thanks Madhu.. yes more coming..hope you will like it.

@Radha-bilhari: it takes some time to reach there, for now as you said sober Radhika, and she will come out from it..  Dev's family support is there.. so she will come out of it to older version ..

@Vinianil: Radev moemts will start from end of next part.. so hopefully you will like it..  Dev is going to get the jhadka.. soon.. so  hope something will happen soon..

@imrati: oh dear.. he is still there,. So he will definitely get a chance to pick up Radhika from college..   first I want her to get settled there..

Radev journey starts from next update.. from the end part.. so I hope you will like it..
Devika

Part-17

Radhika was sitting near the window side, looking outside  garden.. She saw the green grass lawn, and the neatly  stone paved walkways in between, the grasses were holding the misshaped unevenly arranged stones in place.. she saw the garden lights at definite distance from each other. There were roses planted in pots and kept nicely along the edges.  She saw  the small ups and downs within that cemented wall feance.  In the middle she could see a white garden swing , also near there was a two garden chairs with a table in the middle..    how well they are utilizing the little space for their own comfort.. she got amazed by the art.. 

"what you are looking at ?'.. the loving voice of Suchi brought Radhika back into reality..  she turned and tried to smile at Suchi..

'nothing, was looking at the garden.., it is really beautifull".. Radhika replied..

Suchi: "hum.  Then why you are sitting inside, go out and see it well'..

Radhika: no , actually I was getting ready to college, but then roses caught my attention..'.

'Suchi:  "that is why I didn't see you downstairs, you didn't come for the morning tea, do you usually won't drink, or is it just because you are here.."

Radhika:  "nothing like that aunty'..

Suchi: "here, I brought the tea for you now.. and ha, from tomorrow, come down when you wake up , ok.. it is nice to see my kids face in the morning.. usually I won't get that luck,  as I need to go in between if I get calls from the Hospitall.'.. her brows twitched as she saw her flushed face..  she came near Radhika and looked at her face'  she touched her chin and raised her face up and said.." you were crying .."

Radhika tried to cover herself..:  no aunty,  I think I slept hard.. so only..

Suchi held her upper arm..; don't try to hide it from me Radhika.. I can see it clearly, so only you didn't come down, right?"

Radhika: no actually..

Suchi with a soft voice  :  Radhika, don't try to find any reason  with me, I can see it clearly..  before becoming a mom, I was also a girl just like you, and I know how hard it is to being away from our own family..,  I can understand your feeling, so no more hidings..  this is your house only beta, whether you accept it or not,  for Surender and me you are our daughter..  we never thought of Dev's girl anytime in our mind or in our talk. But  our trip   happened to be for that..  You are now part of this family..  You are not a guest here, this is your home. And I love you so much.. esliye, hosake tho aaj se, aunty nahi, maa kehkar bulayegi mujhe..   but its all up to you beta..   theek hei.."  .. Radhika just listened to her looking into her eyes.. tear drops started filling her eyes again,. But she managed to control it..  Suchi just leaned little up and placed a warm kiss over her forehead.. and then  with a smile tapped on her cheek and went out from the room'   Radhika just watched her walking away.

Driver dropped Radhika and Lechu at their respective college.  Sarada was Suchi's best friend and she was sharing her family stories with her.. Sarada got excited to see Radhika '  Time passed by..   days passed by..   Radhika was so excited to see Birju, she said bye to everyone quick and went and sat inside the car..   Suchi was smiling happily seeing her smiley face after so many days.  Dev was out with his friends.. Radhika said bye to Surender the day before itself , as he went to Australia ; business trip...  only Lechu had a sad face, but she tried to manage it saying.. next time I will also go to Chandenpur and  Suchi agreed..

Lechu first time felt all alone, all these evenings went quick as she was chatting with Radhika and showing her the secret, Radhika correcting her.. but now, she felt all alone..   she went to her mom's room, and found her in deep thought..

"Mom, are you feeling bored too.., she shouldn't have gone, right?".. Lechu's voice broght her back into reality..

Suchi extended her arm out calling her into her lap.." why? what happened?"

Lechu went and laid on the bed near to her.. " no, mom, I am feeling so bored.."..

Suchi: you need to study , right?

Lechu: ha.. Mom, tomorrow I am going to Neena's place..  we need to work on a group project..

Suchi; ok beta.. now you sleep , ok..

Sushi stroking onto Lechu's little hair..slip back into her thoughts..  she is not seeing the talk, or any kind of communitcation between Dev and Radhika..  He knew she is going today, still he didn't show up, and Radhika even not bothered to ask about him.. but that is not her fault, she is already homesick, missing everyone and first time away from home..  its expected.. but Dev.. does he likes her? He has few friends, but I don't think he is in relationship with any one. He is not that kind of a boy.. even when girls comes to congratulate him when he used to win the tournaments, he just say thanks and more was looking at my happiness,and cheering with lechu.. and few of his friends Ramesh, Satheesh, Maria, Sindhu, Roopa'... but they all are just friends..  Radhika is very beautiful, one will surely keep their eye on her..  but then what is his issue.. he knows we all love her..especially after Granny's wish, he knows it is decided..  then  why he is not showing  any feelings towards her.. or are they not getting any time to communicate each other..  and whenever his visa get ready, he will fly off, so before that I need to get to know their mind..  '   she looked at Lechu's sleeping face and with a smile moved her to the side and put the pillow under her head.. she went and checked on  Dev..  he was working with his laptop..

He went and sat near him..' is everything going ok..?'

Dev: " ha mom.., I think it is easy to get admission there than trying over here..  I mean, it seems like..'

Suchi: do you really need to go beta..

Dev looked at his mom's face..:.. mom, this is just for one year, and it is my dream to study in one of the reputed University in the world.. yes Mom, Stanford is my dream place to study, finally it is happening..  then why you are saying this now..' Dev asked in a doubtful voice..

Suchi tried to bring a forceful smile:  yes Dev  I know, I just asked..  and I can see how hard you are trying for it. So I am sure you will get everything done soon..  but I am thinking what if you feel homesick just like Radhika..  '

Dev didn't say anything, his eyes moved to the bedspread..   Suchi watched his expression..

Dev: I don't know mom, why you are saying this.. you don't want me to leave..

Suchi: nop, not that beta,  I want you to go and persue your dream..  but for Radhika it is just 5 days issue, and she can go to chandenpur, but what if it happens with you, will you come back on weekends..

Dev put his laptop away and went near her and circled his arms around her shoulder..: I will surely miss you all Mom, but I won't be able to come like that. But I will surely make calls everyday..   and I have a request. ..  mom, don't ever talk like this to me..  it feels bad.. .. I think these all because of Radhika..  let her come back, I will ask her'"

Sushi:  no, don't, she is a very nice girl, she is already missing her home, and if you say something like this na, she will definitely cry off..

Dev: who Radhika?!!.. never'

Radhika: no beta, you don't know, I saw her eyes every morning..  but anyway, leave that now' you continue what you are doing.. I am feeling tired. And also expecting call from hospital today.. so I better go to bed..  saying that she moved from his hold and walked away saying good night..

Dev sat back and he understood why his mom mentioned Radhika's name, because he wasn't there when she left'...  but then why should I be there'..  suddenly a message poped up and he saw Ramesh online saying hi.. so he started chatting with him..

Suchi was passing near  Radhika's room.. she paused for a second and then decided to go in.. she went in and about to turn to walk away, her eyes caught the sight of a message..   she  curiously went near and picked it up .. It was the picture of Sundari with his little ones and surprisingly it addressed to "MoM'..   an unknown smile appeared on her face , she read the message in a piece of paper..    'I know you will come to check on me, so this is for you' '

The phone was sounding downstairs..  Suchi heard it after two three rings.. she looked at the time and something flashed her in her mind.. she paced out from Radhika's room, keeping Sundari's picture in her hand to pick the phone..

Dev was hearing it too.. he rushed to the receiver and picked it..  before he could say something..

"uummmmmmmmmma'.  I am back here.. you don't know how happy I am feeling'  I am not on my feet'...  I will give to mom, you talk to her OK..  you don't know how many are waiting for me here, they all are happy'.   Bye, see , mom is here, I am giving to her.. ok'also.. did you get my message.. do you like it.. and I am sure, you like it'. Ok..ok.. giving to mom, one minute..".. she said everything in one breath and  the excited voice of  Radhika trailed off'...   Dev stood in shock...'

Suchi came near the phone and saw flushed face of Dev, standing in almost shock...

Suchi  :  who is it?.  She didn't get any reply..     Dev.. dev..

'Hu'' he jerked.. 

Suchi: kya huva? Whio is online?

Suddenly he heard Rohini's happy voice..  " hello.."

Without saying anything he handed the phone to Suchi and walked out in trance.. 

Suchi took the phone from him and looked at his strange behavior..and said: hello

Rohini: did you hear how excited she is.. thank you so much Suchi, she is not giving any of us any chance to talk..  she is just keep on talking about Lechu and you only..   its like she is coming after so many years..

Suchi's eye lashes flickered with a naughty smile as if she understood the reason for Dev's strange behavior..

Rohini: hello , are you there..

Suchi:  ha, I was actually listening to the loud noises there, and of course I can imagine how excited she is...   aur bolona.. 

Rohini: here it is like a festival..  she is jumping up and down.. Rahul was so gloomy for a week, now he is also very happy.. and then with a teary voice she said..: thanks Suchi.. for taking care of her with so much love..

Suchi: she is my daughter, so no more thanks..  but don't forget that she needs to be here on monday... ok..

Rohini: ok baba..  convey our regards to everyone' ... oh oh.. one minute,,, Rahdika is coming..

Suchi smiled again..:

Radhika:  "did you get my message?"

Suchi: hum..  so do you like it..

Rahdika: hum'... but I like it if you call me by that, instead of writing it down..

Radhika: thanks Ma..

Suchi smiled ear to ear: love you beta.. and take care..

Radhika: um'..  say Hi to Lechu too..

Suchi: sure, she is sleeping..  I will tell her..  aur kuch'..

Radhika: ha, Uncle ko bhi..

Suchi: uncle nahi.. Papa..

Radhika: hu.. Papa ko bhi..

Suchi: aur..

Radhika: ummmmm'.... aur.. aur.. aur kuch nahi.. mei jaa rehe hum.. Babuji brought sweets..  I will call you tomorrow aunty..

Suchi'..huuuu

Radhika: sorry, Mom..

Suchi: hum..  good night

Radhika: good night..

Suchi kept the receiver down..and she walked towards her room, but then she saw Dev still standing near the steps in deep thought looking at her..

Suchi: Dev is everything Ok?..

Suddenly he unknowingly rubbed on his right cheek and said: ha mom.. kyum..?

Suchi: Kuch nahi Beta, bas, your cheeks looks blushed..

Dev: what? No no.. I was feeling itchy, .....  he rubbed his cheek again. little hard.

Suchi: itchy?!!!

Dev: I think dust..

Suchi:  what dust? Where  from raciever? Strange!!.. then  your ear should be itching, right?, but you are rubbing your cheek..

Dev: vo vo.. kuch nahi mom.. good night and he climbed the stairs fast..

Suchi ..hum.. something is wrong, I never seen him like that.. did Rohini tell him something.. no I didn't see him talking.. he picked the phone while I was nearing it only and gave to me once I asked him.. I didn't see him talking.. then what is it?  Anyway whatever'  she went to her room..

Dev sat on his bed, still in sight shock..   he has seen the girls passing him flying kisses, and loudly calling out with kiss while he walk down in his college corridor and sports stadium.. He has a peculiar character that he  mingles with his friends only.. he won't even bother to know what is happening next door. But this'... this.. but she actually gave that to mom only.. but she should ask na.. she didn't even dare to wait for the response from here.. the second she realized somebody picked the phone, she just gone to give a chumma'...  how can she do that..    he slowly picked one rounded pillow and hugged that over his abdomen.. still thinking..  'how can she act like that? What else I should expect from her.. I know how impulsive she is, I have seen her in  that attitude.. but still when she is making a call to others house, why can't she just wait to listen to the response.., why I am thinking of her like this now..  Oh God.. may be because I am still holding  her  sound with me.. maybe I should let it go free'..    '  Dev was feeling very uneasy.., he went to bed hugging the pillow near his chest'.. 

While Radhika's heart was pounding loud with happiness',...  

Part 18  Please don't forget that like button...
so I hope now it will come out with more Radev interactions.. I think.. will catch you all soon..
Take care
Devika..
😲 don't forget that like button, that is my only hope...😭  please..
Edited by DEVIKA8 - 13 years ago
hi devikadi, thanks for the update and pm. i loved the update👏. this is getting very interesting and wow, you update very fast. that is a very good thing. you hav no clu how  happy  am when you update so please update ASAP.
once again, i loved the update. waiting for more radev interactions. hopefully they will realise that they love each other soon.
once more again, loved the update and please update ASAP

Thank you  sugarandspiceevasuminycsweetie

for liking previous part..

@sugarandspice:thank you so much dear, especially to see that ASAP again.. I was missing it.. ha ha, got used to it..  yes, I am on it, but you know what, with a break from school I was imagining myself sitting in my rocking chair with  the LT, and smiling thru while typing my story without any interruption.. But you know what, I am not alone. The kids are around me, my little one prefer to nap near my shoulder.. hubby choosed to work from home..'sigh'  .. cooking, checking here and there, somehow they are keeping me busy.. so I am actually behind my schedule with updating.. so trying to catch up with it..  so I need the support and thank you so much….

@nycsweetie: thanks dear.. hope you will like next part too..  

Thank you friends, your feedback really helps me to move on...  so ready for next.. withn few minutes..

Part-18

"what is the need for bringing all these Birju".. suchi asked in exclamation..

Birju with a smile: it is not me Maaji.. its Daadima,  babuji and Sushma di..   They loaded everything in, and what can I do' ... I think Mohanbabu was picking on veggies.. so now every week it will come to you...' 

Suchi: but truly, what I will do with all these.. I can actually open up a shop..

Birju laughed.. : "what time Radhika will be back?

Suchi: around 5..

Birju: that so long.. I need to start before that'

Dev came down playing with his bike key between his fingers.  And asked Birju: ready..

Birju: hum'

Birju: we thought of coming yesterday only, even babuji told us to start yesterday, Radhika preferred to start early morning, and dadi, rahul, maaji everyone pleaded and finally babuji agreed, so only it happened to be this way....

Suchi with a concerned voice: Did she sleep at all?

Birju: ha Maaji.. at least I was able to drop her at college on time..    she told me to stay back till she comes back.. but I think I will start, otherwise it will be difficult for the driver..

Suchi: Ok then.. actually what you want to shop from here?

Birju: nothing specifically.. I saw few things on the way.. but it was so crowdy  there and I know driver is so tired.. and I have enough time.. so I thought I will come here and then go and buy myself..

Dev: no need Birju, I am here na. I don't have anything else to do now.. so I will take you..

Birju: theek hei.. tho

Suddenly Suchi.; Dev come here..

Dev went near, she took some money from the purse and put in his pocket.. and said: in case if you need for anything..

Dev: ok mom..  and then he walked near to the bike, Birju followed..

Suchi watched them going and went to get ready to go to hospital..

Birju: no wonder Babuji send all those veggies.. see these dead veggies here..

Dev driving the bike: dead veggies!!!

Birju: ha, look at those, it all look lifeless'...  when you see the chandenpur veggies na, you don't even need to cook.. here they are spraying water'

Dev just smiled listening to Birju's comparisons'. 

Birju: here here.. can you stop..

Dev parked the bike in one corner and watched Birju going near  to a roadside small shop on the wheels.. he looked and found it has few cheap candies in few glass bottles and few other things..

Dev went near and heard Birju's voice..

Birju: you know what when you come to Chandenpur, I will get you the same for only 10 paise, you are asking for 25/piece. That is too much.. 

He took one piece from the bottle and put it in his mouth.. shopkeeper tried to stop him but before hand it went in his mouth, he chewed it and said: even the taste is different.. but that is ok.. mere behana ko ye pasand ayegi..  give me 20 pieces..  

Shopkeeper: 20!

Birju: why, nobody brought 20 before.. this will finish in 5 minutes'

Dev: Birju bhayya, if you want to buy candy,I can take you to a different store, you get better quality..

Birju:  no dev, this is what I was looking for.. Radhika likes this'...  she likes the sour candies..

Dev: but..

Birju:  this is fine.. and then he paid the bill and took the paper packed candy in his hand'    and looking at Dev..   "I need to buy few more thing.. you are not in a hurry , right?'

Dev walking with Birju: no..

Birju: Radhika asked me to stay back, But I can't , and I am sure she will really feel bad, but when she will see all these na, she will be very happy..  back in home, I will buy few varieties like this.. dadima, maaji, me and Radhika will sit at the backyard and we finish them within minutes.. sometimes Daadima send me again' ... you know what else we do.. we grind coconut, and then mix it with jiggery and then eat it'... it was all fun'... she is missing all that here na.."  saying that they neared another shopseller..

Birju looking at the nail polish': hum..  this one..

He picked it up, a red color bottle..  " this one is perfect'"

And then his eyes scanned over the hanging bead chains'...  dev looked at it, just simple chains' ... he is sure if he buy that for anyone, they may look at him with that ugly face..

Dev: Bhayya, if you need to buy better ones, don't worry about money, I have it..so

Birju: no Dev.. I know you have money with you.. But I need only this for my behan..  she knows me and even if I buy any priced item, she may not accept it.. he paid Rs.5 total and started walking from there'

Birju;  we don't have much shops in Chandenpur..  you know what, she was looking like doll when she born..  even though I am an orphan , the family never let me feel that way..  Radhika always called me bhayya, and  for everything she was depending  on me..  I used to run all the way to the shop to buy her bead chains, and bangles.. she was so happy to get it, and then within one week, she will break everything and look at me with her sad face..   I know how much she likes all these'...  only thing when she see this, I won't be able to see her happy smile'...    his eyes felt wet but he controlled the next second and diverting the subjects to delhi crowd' ...  and then they started talking general things around' 

Dev brought Birju back home..  Birju went upstairs in Rahdika's room.. he put those on her table and looked at Dev .. he had lunch and went back to Chandenpur..

Dev went out to meet his friends..

Radhika stepped into her room.. she found the things on the table.. her eyes felt wet.. she wore the chain ..  she took the candy in her hand and went down..   she was sharing it with Mr. Surender while Dev came in.. He heard Radhika's voice..  the phone sound flashed in his mind.. he skipped few beats..    he saw his dad eating candy..

Dev looking at Radhika with his corner eye: Dad, you are eating candy ..

Surender: Dev, taste this.. this one same like we get in Chandenpur.. little different, but somewhat similar.. I never knew we still get these candies'... I love it..

Dev: but dad, this is from roadside..

Surender: so what?   I am sure you won't get this in super market..  esko benane mei mehanath chahiye.. this is handmade, not macine made.. that is the difference..

He saw Radhika trying to control her teasing smile..  he got alert..  and thought inside." What is there so much to laugh about it.."

Surender:  taste one Dev..

Dev: no,  I am ok..

Dev:  Where is Lechu and mom?  I need a tea..

Surender: Lechu is at her friend's place.. Mom will pick her up while coming. Mom is coming late.. so today's dinner is on our shoulder'...  but unfortunately, I have a business meeting, so I need to attend that.. so basically what I am saying is.. you need to manage dinner tonight..

Dev: what?

Surender getting up from his seat, and tapping on his shoulder: after two months you don't need to do all these, na.. so goodluck dude'...   and he went away.. but while going he said..  "Radhika betiya, you might be tired na, go take rest.."

Dev looked at his dad unbelievably..

Dev: seriously.. why I should do it.. Radhika can also do it na"..  keeping his hands on his flanks..

Surender: "I don't know that's what your mom said..   she said you can manage and not to bother Radhika.."

Dev: ha, obviously.. she wants to eat something..so how can she trust somebody who doesn't know cooking.. 

By then Surender left from the hall..     with the turn of his face he met the firing eyes of Radhika..  Dev composed back and said:  " I said true only..  what did you say that day..  hot hot veggie pakoras"'... he imitated her expressions from that day...  "  so everyone knows your cooking talent"..  

Radhika stood from the seat and  a forceful   Huff  from her corner lips blew away the loose curly hair from her face'..  she stepped on the floor forcefully clearly indicating if she get him under her feet, she will squish him like a chutney..   Dev watched her walking away with her stamping feet...' 

Dev thought to self..: ye tho chali gayi.. I thought she may challenge me and take over the cooking.. now I only need to do it..  Kanha, be with me.. 

He went to his room to change and came down wearing a white T and khakhe shorts..  he opened few kitchen cupboards.., opened the fridge and checked inside'  

He  saw the fresh veggies sitting near the counter.. he smiled and picked them to try a masala curry'  he washed it and started cutting it.. he liked the texture of it and loved doing it'

Time went quick..

He arranged everything on the table

Suchi and Lechu came back.   Radhika came down as she heard the door bell ringing..  she went and hugged Suchi and then Lechu.. they exchanged few happy talks.. and Suchi was really happy to see Radhika's smiley face..  Even though it looked shady being away and alone, her face light up seeing Suchi and Lechu' 

Dev , who was watching TV looked at his mom..

Suchi: hi Dev, did you finish cooking.. ya, I need to step in..

Dev: nope.. everything is ready..

Suchi: good.. and dad

Hearing this Surender: I am here only dear..  just finished the business meeting..

Suchi:  ok then,  let me fresh up quick and let's have dinner, and I need to talk to Radhika too..

They were having dinner..

Suchi: wow! It is really good'.. very tastey..

Dev felt happy and was about to say thanks' ..but his dad cut off his talk..

Surender: that is the magic of Chandenpur veggies..

Dev fused his lips, and looked at his dad pathetically.. he heard Radhika's voice

Radhika: ha, aunty' ...  but then she saw the stern look from Suchi , she said.  'ha  Ma'  now you will agree right,  see our veggies are so pure..  that is why this taste..

Surender looked at Suchi when he heard Radhika calling her by Ma..  Suchi's eyes smiled in reponse to her  husband's look,.    

Dev stopped eating and looked at everyone..

Lechu: Really, actually I don't like vegetable curry, especially if it is Bro's product, but this is really good..

Dev shook his hand thinking  'enough, no more Chandenpur magic talk here.."  but then..

Surender: even the water has a special taste back in there' ... here everything chlorine smell' ... Thank you so much Radhika for bringing all these here..

Dev: ha, next time bring a barrel full of water too..

Suchi with a warning tone: Dev'

Radhika: that's OK Ma..  may be  he is not liking the taste..

Suchi: ha, it is always like that, when you cook na, you won't feel the taste.. Dev, eat beta.. the veggies are really good, you don't need to mind the taste of it.. actually we should have tried it raw only'

Dev's blood was boiling inside'... saying to himself ' enough.. she didn't even come down to check once, or didn't even help by picking  up a spoon.. and all the praise goes to Radhika  and Chandenpur..

Lechu: bro, did you say something..

Dev just nodded his head in disagreement..

Surender: Dev, you better eat, otherwise you will end up doing the dishes too..

That just prompted one more time in his head, within minutes, his plate was empty and he left the seat..

Suchi, Surender, Lechu  and Radhika just looked at him with parted lips..

Radhika went with Lechu to her room..   Suchi and Surender were talking something generally.. The phone rang..  It was from Chandenpur..  after few talks..  Suchi called out for Radhika..but the girls didn'r hear..  Dev was watching TV..

Suchi: Dev, take the receiver from Dad's office and give to Radhika..

Dev: why?

Suchi; its from Chandenpur and you know the girls are sitting inside , so may not hearing my voice..

Dev:  I can call them down..

Suchi; no, just pick that receiver and give it to her..

Dev:oh.. ok..

He reluctantly went and picked up the receiver.. while passing he heard Suchi saying..: ya, she is better this time'

Dev went upstairs and knocked the door but they were not answering.. he found it locked.. he realized there is something secret going on inside.. he got curious and kept his ears near the door.. all he could hear was a feeble sound of some songs..  "are they watching TV, but no they don't have a TV inside' hum.. may be youtube'

He came down saying they are not opening the door..

Suchi: what!

Dev: ha, I called so many times but they are not listening to me..

Suchi  said to Daadi: Dev is here, I am giving to him..   dev looked at her stunningly.. Suchi took the receiver from  Dev and handed over the one in her hand and went upstairs'   Dev  was talking to Daadi generally..

Suchi went to girls room, by then, they stopped dancing and opened the latch and went and was discussing on it..

Suchi saw the open flap of door, she looked down at Dev's head thinking why he said like that.. she went in and gave the phone to Radhika..  its your daadi..

Radhika grabbed the phone from Suchi with an ear to ear strech of her lips and she moved to a corner and said.    'muummmmmaaaaa', my cutiepie..  I miss you',  her voice started feeling wet again', she tried to talk further but then the words got stuck in her throat'   

Daadi: Radhika',  Radhika', are you there beta..

A feeble sound of ..  'um" heard on the other end..

Daadi: me too miss you baby, but don't worry,  this time  I will send Birju early ,ok..

Radhika: um.. tell Birju bhayya that I love all the gift he brought me.. and tell him that I am wearing the chain that he brought me..

Daadi: hum.. aur..

Radhika: aur ..maa kaha hei ?

Daadi: dethi hum, ek minute..

But then Daadi: beta,  wait a second, where is Dev, actually I was talking to him only.. did he go..

Radhika looked around: oh so you were talking to him..  no he is gone, Suchi ma only brought the phone to me' 

Daadi: but I was' anyway, leave that , say goodnight to him, ok..

Radhika: ha daadima.. Dadi; ok , I am giving to Rohini..

The talk went ton.. Radhika talked to her mom, listened to her mom, standing in a trance looking at the darkness..

Dev was still keeping the receiver near to his heart.. 

Surender: Dev', is everything ok..

Dev: ha.. dad..  he kept the receiver back on the rack' and went and  sit on the sofa as if watching TV.. he was unable to concentrate, but he tried hard'..

Suchi came down saying..: Poor Radhika, she started crying again..

Surender: but she looks much better..

Suchi: yap.. but after talking to  Rohini, now she is in tears. She is trying to control it, but I know, she is crying inside..

Dev was listening to their conversation'.. but acted like watching TV.

Part-19;  ye, please yaar click that like button.. pleeeesee...

so how was it, did you like it.. then press that like button na... pleeeeeessseeeee 'begging'

love

Devika

Edited by DEVIKA8 - 13 years ago
aaaawwwwwwwww, now i feel like crying. radhika was getting dev's praise and radhika's feeling home sick, i feel sorry for them. dev's getting feelings. oooooooooooooooooooooo. hehe.
i love the update. please please update ASAP
Lovely update Devika really had fun reading them now is Dev ko Kuch kuch ho raha hai.what about Radhika.still she is unaware and not having any feelings.😃😆 You can update any number of parts we will have fun reading them Devika.😃
Gosh Devika...  you are going with superwoman tempo...  You really have super writing power lady..  I salute you..  loved the updates..

Dev did not like her blurting out..  hmmm  being possessive??  Good signs..   Lage raho dev beta... pyar to hona he hai...

Thank you loved it di
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago