Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

~*~Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2~*~Thread:1 ~*~ Thanks* (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 151

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
g8 update...thx for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2~*~Thread:1 ~*~ Thanks* (Page 30)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bvs7691

Goldie

bvs7691

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
loved the updates:)

Devika.

gauranitai

Goldie

gauranitai

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up Beautiful update!! sooo Cry dat granny died but i'm looking forward 2 all those sweet Radev moments. Wow! 2 whole yrs of mischief, bickering an love-filled moments!! i'm sooo impatient! LOL

Devika.

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Thank you for the likes and valuable comments dear..

@ Avina-fan: thanks, I hope you will like next part too

@nysweetie:thank you dear.. and glad to know that you liked it..

@bhavi: thanks dear, and I hope you will like next part of this FF too… coming up soon

@guaraniti: yes dear, I cannot write much on that, so I decided to jump.. hope it worked.. next part coming up soon..

Thank you friends, your words are my encouragement.

Love and take care

Devika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitairadev_fan

sugarandspice

sugarandspice

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
hi devikadi,
i wanna say thta i loved the updates, but i'm sad that granny died. hopefully radev will be 2ogether soon

Devika.

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Part-15

The days were passing quick..   Radhika back in her usual form, running around the Chandenpur village.. She took Rahul to show Sundari's kids.  They took pictures. Soon it was time for her to leave to Delhi..  Everything had packed..  she went and slept in Daadi's room, holding her tight' ...

The next day, by evening they reached Delhi.  Suchi was so happy to see Radhika that the minute she saw her, she hugged her tight.

"how was the ride"   suchi asked in a motherly way..

"good" Radhika replied in a normal tone..

Sunder in a teasing smile:  Suchi, let them come inside yaar..

Suchi with a smile, held Radhika's hand and went inside..

Suchi: come I will show you your room..

Radhika looked around the house. A different feel was there in everything, with the paints on the wall to the arrangements of the furniture.  She saw how well they managed to keep everything well in that space, still has space to walk around..

Lechu: come deedi..

Rahdika: hum'    she walked along with Suchi and Lechu. Lechu showed her the room, next to Lechu's . 

"This is beautiful'.. daadi's voice caught their attention..

Suchi smiled. Radhika went inside her room..  Nicely arranged room with one corner had the table with flat screen monitor & computer, next to that was a bookshelf.  The color of light majenda was shown everywhere, from bed spread to window curtains.  Suchi also showed  her  a dressing table, with that  never faded smile on her lips.  Radhika just followed her smile to see everything..

Lechu: Deedi, look at this, do you like our selection..

Radhika turned to look at Lechu and found her standing in front of a big almara with few dress in it.  Mom and I did shopping for you last weekend. I also got lucky to get few. See, I am sure you will like it too..

Radhika: I  brought enough dress with me.. I don't need'...

"ah ha', this is our gift for you, and you cannot refuse it..'.. Suchi said in a serious tone..

LEchu: now come with me, I will show you my room'...   saying that she pulled on Rahdika's hand..  " actually I told mom, that we can share my room,. But mom said, then I won't let you study either, so only she separated us..

Radhika entered Lechu's room, she loved it.. it has cartoon charactors on the wall..  even her bed spread and everything had Disney charactors...'

Radhika looked at her

:that's because I love them around me..,  and him.." saying that Lechu jumped onto her bed and hugged the big teddy bear on it'..

"now come with me, I will show you the complete house..'  saying that Lechu pulled on her hand again..

Suchi: lechu, give her some time dear. She might be tired, let's  get her something to drink..

Lechu: sure mom..

Suchi looking at daadi: look at her, otherwise she won't even pick a glass of water by herself..  now  she is ready to serve Radhika..

Daadi: all the girls are same only. Now you have to tolerate two..  think of it..

Suchi: don't worry maaji, Radhika will be fine here .  moreover, I know her well na. she is a very good girl..

Daadi smiled and went near Suchi and took her hand in hers and said: ' I know one day she needs to come here only, and you all will take care of her well too'..  then with a shivering voice she continued'..."but  first time she is leaving all of us and coming to live in a new place, if she makes any mistakes please forgive her and  guide her'"

Suchi: Maaji, why you need to tell all these. I know it well, Radhika is just like my daughter only, and I will take care of her as my daughter only..

Tears rolld up in Daadi's eyes, but she managed to control it..  she left Suchi's hand as she heard Dev's voice..

Dev: Pranam daadi..

Daadi extended her arm out, and Dev came near and hugged her..

Daadi: how are you?

Dev: good Daadi..

Daaadi: how is the planning going on?

Dev: got the approval from university, now waiting for the next step. Hopefully in two months, I will be able to cherish my dream..

Daadi looking at Suchi: what to say, one is coming from Village to town to continue her study and within few months somebody from town is flying to continue his studies..   still nobody is satisfied..

Then looking back at Dev..  "will you come back after studies, or'"

Dev: I don't know that yet Daadi, for now I am going to continue my studies only.. let see..

Daadi: hum..   sab bhagavan ke marzi'

Dev: Maaji nahi ayi kya..?

Daadi: no, somebody needs to be there at home.  I wanted to see everyone here, so this time I came. May be they all will come, with Rahul..   Birju wanted to come too..  you know with all the workers on the field, it is so difficult for all of us to go somewhere, somehow managing everything..

Their tak went on...

Lechu: this is Bro's room..  don't tell him that I showed this to you ok..  They entered into his room.. her eyes gone wild as she saw  a big postre of Big B on the wall..

Lechu: Don't get confused, that is real Mr. Bachan,.  Bro is a great fan of him'...  and you know what;  he danced on one of his numbers  on their farewell day'...  we have the video here, I will show you later , ok..  I don't know how he managed it...'

With that she controlled her laugh...'

"you know what else he likes.. he love sports..  he is actually a sport guy..  he was the captain of college team for last two years. All the girls just drool over him.. and you should see,  we used to go and watch his tournaments....' my God, the girls just circle you and pamper you like anything.. they just irritate you with their lovely words....  with that mom and I used to go in the middle of the game only...' 

Radhika's eyes just circled around his room..

"so what is your likes Lechu?"  Radhika asked as she was looking at the bookshelf..

Lechu:  mine, nothing seriously.. Now my friends are asking me to join in one of the dance performance, but you know what, I don't know abcd of this dance.. I can dance for fun, but not on stage..

Radhika: why not Lechu..

Lechu: it is not that easy..

Radhika: if you really wish, you can..

Lechu stopped for a second and looked at Radhika seriously..

Radhika looked back at her..  : what?

Lechu: do you know how to dance?

Radhika: kind of, ..

Lechu's eyes rolled and she  came near Radhika: Seriously, do you know how to dance?

Radhika; I learned Kathak since I was 6 yr old.. so yes, I know , but  I don't know either..

Lechu: you are a kathak dancer,  why you didn't tell me earlier..   ok ok.. one minute,..'

She took a deep breath..  and then continued..  ' so you are saying you are learning Kathak for all these years'"

Radhika: yes I am and I am still learning it..

Lechu: so can you help us to complete our steps..

Radhika: what?

Lechu: actually we are stuck in the middle, actually I was blabbing earlier, I love dancing, but that happened recently only. Mom asked me many times about learning dance, I tried to go too, but you know each time I go to this master, he ask me whether I practiced.. so it was not going well between us and one day I decided to drop out..   but now, with my friends, we are doing a bollywood number, and I love doing it.. so you can help us..

Radhika: I don't know, but I can try..

Lechu: did you ever danced on the stage..

Radhika in a cool way: ha, school, college, and chandenpur festivals..

Lachu jumping on her feet: OMG OMG OMG'...  I love it'  ...but then thinking seriously..  ' deedi, don't tell this to any one ok..  just keep it as a secret for now.."

Radhika:  why we need to tell everyone, you asked, that is why I said..

Lechu: I know I know.. But when my mom comes to know this na, she will fly up in the air.. she is a poet , you know..   I have seen her work..  beautiful..  but I know she love dancing too.. after her marriage she left that passion and tried to impose that on me, and naturally I resisted, but she agreed with my decision, but now, I didn't tell this to  anyone..  I just want to give them as a sursprise..  so keep this as a secret for now ok..

Radhika; but then how do you practice..
Lechu winked her eye: will show you later..

"They are calling you downstairs.."   sound of Dev brought them back from their secret talk..

Radhika jerked to look at Dev, so did he' ...they exchanges a cold eyelock..    But then Lechu pulled on her hand slowly and with her eyes she said to keep the promise and then brought her thumbs up from the side, away from Dev..

"ha, we are going down only , bro". saying that she walked down, still holding onto Radhika's hand.. Radhika walked behind her' ... as she reached near Dev, she paused for a second and gave another cold look' ... Dev also gave the same look back.. and then slowly moved her feet as she felt the force on her hand'

Part-16 Don't forget the like button please.. thank you..
Ok friends.. I am moving on, hope I will be able to carry you with me too.. Don't know , only your response can give me the clue. hope you are still with me..  next part coming tomorrow.. till then  take care
 Devika

Edited by DEVIKA8 - 22 December 2010 at 3:39pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkAditiDmichNabesaprathistha.smruti.imissouriprakrithekolgalsonia122DAIRY25sugarandspicevinianilPutijaChalhovRadev_virmanradhika5gauranitairadha_bilaharichipakbvs7691radev_fanbillo77Kittya_CullenNiHa24nycsweetie

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugarandspice

hi devikadi,
i wanna say thta i loved the updates, but i'm sad that granny died. hopefully radev will be 2ogether soon
thanks Vasha....   yes, even i don't feel to good to write about it, so only jumped fromt hat plot...   yes, Radev parts are coming up from tomorrow.. today they are back face to face.. so let see now how their relationship will go on.... 

sugarandspice

gauranitai

Goldie

gauranitai

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
looks like someone's high on a 'creative drive'!!LOL wow devika di! u're hit us wit ur great updates one after d oda! hehehehe! i'm not complainn i'm simply lovn it! lol

p.s. plz don't let dev be missing for long!

Edited by gauranitai - 21 December 2010 at 4:41pm

Devika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top