Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

~*~Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2~*~Thread:1 ~*~ Thanks* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

chipak

Goldie

chipak

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Ahh Devika so part1 ready and what a start dear. loved it.
ur writing improved tremendously and i can feel the difference. The way u started it looked as if some pro. is writingBig smile
Loved this new family of Dev. intro was verry good ...was fun to read devs naughty side.

Thank you for starting another FF...hope the dream continues and we get another beautiful FF. Thanks for the PM. ..always looking for nxt updateBig smile

Edited by chipak - 25 November 2010 at 7:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Dream Girl~ *~AVINA FF#2~*~Thread:1 ~*~ Thanks* (Page 5)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vinianil

vinianil

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Devika good start yaar!!Lachu  nice name..Loved DEv and his mom's conversation  we all love naughty Dev...Hope  Radhika  also will be  naughty in your FF... Ready to go  to Chandenpur  with you...Eagerly waiting for next  part...Thanks for PM..

Devika.

honey_princess

Goldie

honey_princess

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You already updated???????
That was an awesome update! Waiting for part 2 now!!!

Devika.

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Thank you friends, thank you  so much for liking the first part of this story ,...May be this will be the last one I may be writing, just for you who likes to read on radev. Hope I am not boring you. If  I am then let me know.. I can wrap it up... or may be your silence will tell me " it's time to end"..  

PART-2

The wind was blowing in slightly through the open glass part; brought the fragrance of fresh air along with it.  Suchi was tapping onto Lechu's shoulder as she held her tight in her embrace.. as if she doesn't want her baby to wake up from her sweet dreams'  ...she looked at Lechu's  sleeping face.. the wind was fanning her small hairs on the forehead..and Lechu's arms were circled tightly over her upper arm. Suchi slowly moved to the side , giving more room for Lechu ...and slowly supported lechu's head on to her lap'... Lechu reluctantly loosen her hands from her mom's upper arm and brought it together to her chest and cradled down over her mom's lap. Suchi looked at her husband's face. A sparkle of hope was playing in his eyes that were fixed on the passing views' ....she can easily imagine what may fowing through his mind'

"Lechu, look windmill"' The excited sound of Dev  from the front seat broke the silence inside. He turned back to see Lechu's expression and found her sleeping comfortably on his mom's lap' Suchi smiled at him as his disappointed eyes caught Lechu's sleeping face'.

" Is she still sleeping.. so what she was doing last night !".. then in a doubtful voice.. ..packing her dress' the whole night!.. his eyes gone wild imagining that and then looked at his mom's face for an explanation'

Suchi: I don't think it is the sleeplessness. Can't you feel the freshness in this air.  We hardly get that chance, to travel with open window glasses. Imagine if you do the same back there in Delhi' she smiled at dev..

" Yes mom, you are right' this wind is so refreshing.." but then looking back at Lechu's posture.." then she should be awake and enjoy all these , right?.. otherwise she is going to miss all these na"..

" No Dev, she is not going to miss anything.. Because of unexpected blocks  on the roads  and traffic we really got delayed.. and now by night only we will reach Chandenpur'  so you can see the real beauty of Chandenpur with the rise of the sun' "

'so chandenpur is a very beautiful village, but then why we never visited there earlier?"' Dev again presented his doubt..

'Shhhhhhhhhhh' please' ' The sleepy sound of   Lechu's request, brought Mr. Surender's attention to back into reality..

Dev smiled and then looking at the driver.." are you tired?  Can I take a turn?"

He looked at his dad's face for permission..

Surender : Chandru stop the car in next coffee shop, I would like to have a hot coffee..

Chandru: ji, Saab..

Surender looked at Dev: ha, dev, then you  take the turn....

Dev looked back at him thankfully' and met his corner lip  smile..

Dev felt happy as he saw the smile on his dad's face. It has been long due.. last two days, Dad and mom was in their own world. I never saw them like that. They never hide anything from us. Very friendly and even tease each other when situation demanded..  he kept his silence as he understood the seriousness behind the silence'  suddenly as if forgot to ask earlier " where are we going to stay?"'

Suchi looked at Surendar.. He looked back at Suchi.. they shared the doubt' what to say..

The silence again broke by lechu's sound.." I also forgot to ask that.. where are we going to stay?'

Dev: so you are awake..!

Lechu: hum.. you go bro.. she sat straight on her back' How can I sleep when you make so much noise.... I was sleeping soundly on mom's shoulder, then she broght me to her lap, I was cuing in and you started your speech'

Dev: Lechu, that is not fair, I just wanted to show you the windmill' you look outside.. do you know what all you missed?

Lechu: Really.. what did I miss..

Suchi looked at Surender's face with a relief sigh as they don't have to answer their question now. She tried to close her eyes with a hope to see what might have waiting for them there?

Dev and Lechu was in their talk.. they totally forgot about their question' Chandru parked the car on the roadside near a coffee shop'

"..Sir, shop"'.

'hum'  the doors were opened quickly and Dev took a deep sigh while stretching his back'  Suchi felt her legs numb for few seconds as she kept them still for Lechu to sleep'   Surender held her arm as she stepped out from the car..  Dev and Lechu enjoyed soda while Surender and Suchi waited for the hot coffee'  They watched their kids as they went out through the door into the open air'

'in two hours we will be there"' Surender said in trance ..

'Hum..  and I am sure it will be all good"'  suchi tried to complete the sentence..

He looked at his wife's hopeful words.. she is always like that ..very optimistic and so far she was always right.. 'ye Krishna, let this hope also see its fruit''  he prayed to the Lord in his mind..

It was getting dark again.. Lechu was running after Dev' Chandru was enjoying their nok-jok'.  and was smiling as he was sipping onto his hot coffee'

Part-3Please don't forget the like button if you are proceeding to the next part..Big smile

Thank you.. I will update as it comes to me. Even I am also getting curious to konow about the mystery... so may be short updates, but i am around... trying to unfold each chapter... thank you.... Hug

Love and take care
 Devika...Big smile

Edited by DEVIKA8 - 17 January 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

AditiDkscjkDEVED1284Nabesasharvari03prathisthaimissourimalfoyprakrirad4dev.smruti.thekolgalKSheilasugarandspicesonia122shalinikanaguhoney_princessradha_bilaharilaxmisradhika5chipakbvs7691gauranitairadev_fanbillo77abhilasha_dream..yajnaseni..evasumiNiHa24Jyoti21anu17nycsweetie

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you

@hotie.. thanks for reserving, still waiting to hear from you.. I hope you will like it..

@palak: as usual.. you are there… thanks.. and I hope you will like part-2 too…

@Priya; finally , you too commented, thank you.. I need that to move forward… thank you so much……

@RSRSKS: thank you …mystery ..that's what I am also thnking, what may be it…lat's see…

@Nycsweety; thank you… hope you will next part too..

@Gauranithi; I didn't plan to make him naughty.. I think that is his inborn nature.. ha ha.. it just happened to be that way…thanks dear…

@Chalhov; yes dear.. hope he will be able to maintain that … I hope I will be able to bring out more of that.. I love to see avi being naughty like that…. Thanks..

@Radha-bilhari: thank you.. I will try to make your jorney curious and interesting… otherwise let me know..

@Diary25: thank you.. I hope you will like the next part.. short , but I need to get there.. so need your support to move on….

@Sonia; thank you… I am so happy that you are joining with my journey.. let's go together see how the characters will come into picture….

@Imrati: yes dear.. that was a promise I made to one of the member in this forum… to bring the imrati in picture… I think I will be able to keep my promise.. how I have no clue for now.. but will try…

@Chipak: thank you.. yes, now I am on with a new dream,.. it started  already ,so it will find its end too..but I need that support to reach there.. so your words are encouraging… thank you

@Vinianil: thanks dear.. chandnpur… peru pole sugandham parathunna oru gramam.. that's my dream.. don';t know how it will come out.. let's see… thanks…

@Radev-forever: yes, I love to see that OMG!!! Because it just gives me the excitement too to continue.. so I wish to bring that OMG! With your reading.. thank you…

Friends, I cannot go back and change the errors, because you already passed those lines…but will try not to make it very often…  so I need your support and likes… thanks for reading this FF and taking time to make that valuable comments.. please point out my mistakes too… you all are thinking there is some mystery… so lets travel together to unfold it….

Thanks and take care

devikaBig smile

Edited by DEVIKA8 - 26 November 2010 at 5:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkPutijaChalhovchipakpalak13gauranitairadev_fan

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
awesome update

Devika.

palak13

Goldie

palak13

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Devika di that was fab story is getting intresting.update soon.and thanks for. The pm xxxxx

Devika.

radha_bilahari

Goldie

radha_bilahari

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Devika,

So you have set the ball rolling.  Interesting and different.  i am sure I am going to enjoy it.Thumbs Up to you.

Devika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top