Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Name: Daroga Mangiram Sharma....ROFLROFL.....(now he evern has arohi's surname from KMH1....LOLROFL)

Marital Status: Married....ShockedBroken HeartROFL btw his wife luks much older than him.....and his mum luks much younger....ROFLROFL

Wifes name: Imarti devi.....ROFL wher did the sharma go...ShockedROFLROFLROFL ...(she has a plait that sticks out like a tail....ROFLROFLROFLROFL)

Bachhe: 3.....no...5 LOLLOLLOLLOL

bacche ke names: Eir, Beer, Phattey, Deepu and Munni.....wah wah...kya names hai...ROFLROFL.....the second childs name is named after another version of alcohol....arohi's plan number 3....ROFLROFLROFLWink

Fave food...mithai (indian sweets)......LOL

Takes bribary: yes.....and he's been caught twice....ShockedROFLROFLROFLROFL

Number 1 darpok....ROFLROFLROFL salutes wen wife goes past...ROFLROFLROFL

Always does his duty infront of girls college (undues his shirt bittons and puts shades on....Day DreamingROFL)

He gets intoxicated after drinking alcohol....1 tablespoon...ROFLROFLROFL (*starts to dance* ROFL)

Enjoy.....Heart..ROFLROFL

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

uk001characterPriya_kmhNimz-KMHCutieeMeice _girlperfectdreamsDu_Nishnikita_786christiandior.lilindiangurl13Harpreet.Mangelina285Praniimirka88Anchi.veil_of_rosesserialmaniacshruthiRkavyasamambbihaLeah1nammu_23Sandstone..Amira..shibzSiddhi_sujal_kashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun's aka Mangiram's Biodata" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Anjali................ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.......
What a crazy post...?ClapClapLOLLOLLOLLOL
U hav learnt Mangiram's info by heartClapWinkLOLLOLLOL....
I was ROFLing throughout dis scene when Arohi reads  d file...n Arjun aka MangiramLOL wid his pyaari wife....LOLLOL....reminded me of Gossip Aunty...TongueLOL....n His 5 kids...LOL..When He salutes His wife he looks phunnnyyy.......ROFLROFLROFL.....n wen He puts d shades on he looksCoolLOLLOL...den He takes d alcohol wid spoon as if He is takin sum medicine.......ROFLROFLROFL
And last but not d least wen he dances like a pagal in d end.....Embarrassed.....ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Aanchi - 23 November 2010 at 1:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniimirka88serialmaniacmalluangelAnjalii...xXxshibzsujal_kashish

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

I was ROFLing throughout dis scene when Arohi reads from d file...n Arjun aka MangiramLOL wid his pyaari wife....LOLLOL....reminded me of Gossip Aunty...TongueLOL....n His 5 kids...LOL..When He salutes His wife he looks.......ROFLROFLROFL.....n wen He puts d shades on he looksCoolLOLLOL...den He takes d alcohol wid spoon like he is takin sum medicine.......ROFLROFLROFL
And last but not d least wen he dances like a pagal in d end.....Embarrassed.....ROFLROFLROFL
hehehe...that whole scene was just amazing....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....KK did a fab job....Clap.....wonder how he even stood that old aunty...ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniimirka88Anchi.shibzsujal_kashish

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Originally posted by Aanchi

I was ROFLing throughout dis scene when Arohi reads from d file...n Arjun aka MangiramLOL wid his pyaari wife....LOLLOL....reminded me of Gossip Aunty...TongueLOL....n His 5 kids...LOL..When He salutes His wife he looks.......ROFLROFLROFL.....n wen He puts d shades on he looksCoolLOLLOL...den He takes d alcohol wid spoon like he is takin sum medicine.......ROFLROFLROFL
hehehe...that whole scene was just amazing....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....KK did a fab job....Clap.....wonder how he even stood that old aunty...ROFLROFL
Anjali, KK(Arjun) is used to old aunties now...WinkLOLLOLLOL....he must hav had a nice time remembering sum of his best special moments wid gossip aunty n his date wid her....Wink..Day Dreaming..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Praniiserialmaniacsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxshibz

character

Groupbie

character

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
haha loved karan's acting ! his expressions were priceless specially after he drinks that one spoon of alcohol hahhaha! I was laughing so hard! lol

CutieeMePraniiAnchi.shibzAnjalii...xXx

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
LOL that was hilarious! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniishibzAnjalii...xXx

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
omg! did they really show Arjun doing all these? awesome, wud love to see it :D can clearly imagine how funny it will be
great post Anjali, i cant even type properly since i cannot stop laughing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
This ws by far the most hillarious biodata I've ever heard!!!

The scenes where his wife and kids were appearing out of no where ws soooooooooooooooo freaking awesome................lolzzzzzzzzz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.shibzsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.