Mythological Masti

Deepikaji did best in which part?

Poll Question: Am opening same poll for Deepikaji!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
2 [25.00%]
6 [75.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I think Deepikaji was good in all parts, but I luved her as Vanvaas and Vandevi Sita the best!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepikaji did best in which part?" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
This is a really hard choice, as she did wonderful in all three roles, but like Debina, she reached the peak of her acting in the Mother Sita episodes. She was soooo maternal, sweet, and caring, just loved Deepika in Uttar Kand.

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I liked her as Vandevi the best, loved seeing her as a mother to Luv and Kush Big smile

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I agree Deepikaji did great acting in many scenes. As princess Seeta she was not given much scope unlike Debina but I know Deepikaji would be natural in all her scenes. I go for vanvaas scenes as in Luv Kush Arun ji got less scope but in vanvaas scenes he got more scope and still Deepika ji made her presence felt. I feel that she never overacted and thats why I remember her only as Seeta ji.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
It's hard to choose because Deepika was great in all aspects. I also agree that she didn't get much scope as a princess. I'd go for Vandevi because she was just awesome there!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.