Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pesi11

poor sam....๐Ÿ˜†...if ass-mit is not thr sure she vl run behind him ...bechara ..kya haal hoga iska...
i cannt imagine... khali presence is nothing to do..he will be in his own world and wont interact with anybody much... anyways veena dont bother abt the ppl who surrounded by her...she can only think wat she can do...........how can she get a stage๐Ÿ˜†.....
i wondered when shwetha got nominated by this gang...wat a coincidence..its very bad...but again i thought howmany times she got nominated doesn't matter...she vl win...
betr not to nominate her...it is tough for them to survive if shwetha is in competition...๐Ÿ˜Š

pessi ,   veena trying hard to be like rakhi aunty  dts why she is ready to put off her  dress blahh blahh,  she does not know dt rakhi is gr8 soul..

are agree, many times shweta got nominated it does not matter, i m stitched up wid prediction of numerologist, as he said about shweta to stay in top 4 , might be she goes...

Edited by vikrant ronit - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed pesi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And the best part was -- Ladki hoke patloon pehenke ghumat ho ๐Ÿคฃ

She was spontaneous ! Now the charm will be gone from Gaao ki team.. And saher mei aayega ujalaa ๐Ÿ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Agreed pesi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

She was spontaneous ! Now the charm will be gone from Gaao ki team.. And saher mei aayega ujalaa ๐Ÿ˜†

guddi , dialogue for sarah , yeah kya ladka khule baaalon m  ghom raha hain.
 totally funny...
madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutelicious

๐Ÿ˜† manoos badbooodar aurat yeh tu kya maach maach kar rahe h..woh sirf tere dream mai tha liken asliyaat maii wo mere saath mere bed pe tha ๐Ÿ˜† jaali jaalii ..haan meine bhi dekha woh bikari tu tha sameer ne ek rupee bhi diya tuje jaate samay๐Ÿ˜†

kiya asliyyat...??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.merii sapne mai dheka woh asliyyat mai already ho chukihai..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
tuje ek rupiya dhiye hongii...muje nehiii..mai tho uski saath shaan aur shaukat mai jee rahi thi..tum hamaari door par knock kar rahitii ek bikaari ki tara..tumhari ek knock se hame bedse utna padaa๐Ÿ˜†chal chal ..hawa aane de..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†Edited by madhy - 13 years ago
madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: njo921

idk if this has been mentioned before but shweta and samir's zodiac is libra!! lol libra connection.... how cute!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww may be dat is da reason thr soch is same..see evrytime i get to see both of dem nominating same ppl & they both never nominated each other๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed pesi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yep..its really funny..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.........
and looking thru mirrors at saharwala...oh she doing all as same as pakka vilalge girl๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..
we vl see today wat she is going to do as town girl... hope vl get the same fun as before
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello to whoever is online
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

yep..its really funny..๐Ÿคฃ.........
and looking thru mirrors at saharwala...oh she doing all as same as pakka vilalge girl๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..
we vl see today wat she is going to do as town girl... hope vl get the same fun as before

And I really love this thing๐Ÿ˜ณ Shweta's background is from village only.. ๐Ÿ˜† I loved her interview where she said once she got angry with her nana and 'saare bhainso ko chod diya tha' ๐Ÿคฃ .. even she visits her village once a yr now๐Ÿ˜ณ plus.. she acts in Bhojpuri movies.. she knows the lifestyle of village very well..

And now being a town-girl, she will make it watchable too !๐Ÿ˜‰ She is a pro when it comes to acting or dancing.. uska fav job๐Ÿ˜† I am waiting to see some REAL fun in Saherwale team with Pizza and all โ˜บ๏ธ.. And Hrishant-Shweta.. together โ˜บ๏ธ
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

hello to whoever is online

Fallu๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿค—

My msn is acting weird๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ will come asap๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

hows life.. Salman-Shweta are rocking in the show๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Munni wanted to marry Chulbul Pandey๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fallu๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿค—

My msn is acting weird๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ will come asap๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

hows life.. Salman-Shweta are rocking in the show๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Munni wanted to marry Chulbul Pandey๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

mother india dont u dare talk to me where the hell is my siggie ha im still waiting for itAngryAngryAngryAngry

waiting for u to come online okaiiii

lol i know munni badnaam hui salman ki leyi ahahahah