perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved loved loved today's episode

it was flawless in every sense

it was perfect beyond words

full of Arjun-Arohi moments

Arjun has become lost in Arohi magic

I loved the way he was admiring her in a sari- with the fan, water-spray and rose petals

It was a complete episode today-with a bit of cute moments between Arjun and Arohi, with a bit of comedy and a bit of seriousness

one things for sure Arjun is slowly giving into love

from the day he said 'i promise' it was evident he might start to have feelings for Arohi first

but now we know he will

the highlight of the episode had to be tip tip barsa pani...Arjun's expressions were beyond adorable

I just can't wait till Arohi finds out that Arjun is not Maangi-ram with a wife and 5 kids
then she can start to fall for him as well

Edited by perfectdreams - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exactly!!...Today's episode was just too good!!!!!!......loved their chemistry in the song!!. ....

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arjun s lost in arohi n am lost in arjuhi
makingmagic thumbnail
yep...he was completely lost in Arohi
it was awesome to watch
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with every word that u said...superb jodi....superb arjuhi....superb kmh
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
today's episode was mind-blowing.............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arjun's words were so touching..........☺️ the way he looked at arohi in sari was..........ROMANTIC...............☺️☺️
mbluvkk2 thumbnail

OMG!!!!!!!! super liked today's epi....it was awesome....liked jab arohi ne file padte padte hawt arjun urf mangi ram ki pure scenes bana liye apne mind me mangi ram ki wife n 5 bache.πŸ€ͺ..rishwat lete hue 2 baar pakda gaya...hamesha gals colg k bhaar duty pr khada hota h😊 omg....no doubt arohi is looking dhasu in whitet saari....arjun ko to flat hona hi tha....arjun k dil me kuch kuch hone laga n dancing part is awesome n the bst part is whn arjun arohi ko blv kara raha tha apni feelings pr...omg superb epi n fultu paisa wasool epi.....😍😍Day Dreaming

kavyasam thumbnail
well said.  it was really a nice episode.  mangi ram part was so hillarious. and rain dance was the highlight.  karan and kritz were gr8 in that and the last scene.
S_sweet_S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ufffff u can also fal in love again and again if u see the both in this moments hehe so romantic just wounderfulll