Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
loved loved loved today's episode

it was flawless in every sense

it was perfect beyond words

full of Arjun-Arohi moments

Arjun has become lost in Arohi magic

I loved the way he was admiring her in a sari- with the fan, water-spray and rose petals

It was a complete episode today-with a bit of cute moments between Arjun and Arohi, with a bit of comedy and a bit of seriousness

one things for sure Arjun is slowly giving into love

from the day he said 'i promise' it was evident he might start to have feelings for Arohi first

but now we know he will

the highlight of the episode had to be tip tip barsa pani...Arjun's expressions were beyond adorable

I just can't wait till Arohi finds out that Arjun is not Maangi-ram with a wife and 5 kids
then she can start to fall for him as well

Edited by perfectdreams - 25 November 2010 at 11:49am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

fastgrowthmediamodenumberthreetvscreensingsongsaymakingmagicSabeeqaKconnectedheartsFirst-classFanLove14tanu111abravehearted-Olly-kavyasammushiroxxtinsel.Nabi.Siddhi_shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun-lost in Arohi" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
exactly!!...Today's episode was just too good!!!!!!......loved their chemistry in the song!!. ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz.Nabi.

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
arjun s lost in arohi n am lost in arjuhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mbluvkk2

makingmagic

Groupbie

makingmagic

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
yep...he was completely lost in Arohi
it was awesome to watch

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i agree with every word that u said...superb jodi....superb arjuhi....superb kmh

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
today's episode was mind-blowing.............ClapClapClap
arjun's words were so touching..........Blushing the way he looked at arohi in sari was..........ROMANTIC...............BlushingBlushing

mbluvkk2

mbluvkk2

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!! super liked today's epi....it was awesome....liked jab arohi ne file padte padte hawt arjun urf mangi ram ki pure scenes bana liye apne mind me mangi ram ki wife n 5 bache.Silly..rishwat lete hue 2 baar pakda gaya...hamesha gals colg k bhaar duty pr khada hota hSmile omg....no doubt arohi is looking dhasu in whitet saari....arjun ko to flat hona hi tha....arjun k dil me kuch kuch hone laga n dancing part is awesome Dancingn the bst part is whn arjun arohi ko blv kara raha tha apni feelings pr...omg superb epi n fultu paisa wasool epi.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
well said.  it was really a nice episode.  mangi ram part was so hillarious. and rain dance was the highlight.  karan and kritz were gr8 in that and the last scene.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.