23rd november - Written Update - I'm Sorry

Posted: 13 years ago
Arjun reminds KSA he has 5 days. Shefali is making khichdi, and Arohi pretends to cook, Shefali asks her what she's making, she replies she's making bewakoof πŸ˜†. Arohi says why should she work for that idiot, and why should you work for that idiot, if shefali wants to work for an idiot, then just work for herself πŸ˜†. Arohi says she can't do cooking like old fashioned girls, i'm a modern girl, i know about the modern technologies. Shefali says microwave? Arohi says no, phone, just press sme buttons and in half an hour the pizza is delivered to you.

Arohi and Shefali talk about wooing(as shefali says patao mangiram is too downmarket πŸ˜†) mangiram. Arohi stole a file from the police van and it has all the info about mangiram (waah Arohi, but the problem is, thats info abt that ugly cop mangiram not arjun, ahhahahah this will be fun to watch)Name: Darogam Mangiram Sharma, Age: 29, Marital Status: Married(some funny flashes of Arjun are shown as Mangiram with a really really hot wife πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†). Arohi says what a kamina he is, even tho he's married, he's behind Gauri. Wife's name: Imarti Devi, 5 kids, likes sweet to eat, has been caught twice for getting rishwat, he's scared, duty is always in front of girls college, drinks a little alcohol and just sits around.

Arohi says she knows what kind of boys Arjun are like, thanks to LD bua she has done PHD in all these B grade boys. There are 3 fundas, 1 is wet sari dance, tip tip barsa type, wet sari types; 2nd funda is physical proximity, and 3rd is alcohol. they decide to go with plan 1 today.

Arjun is leaving from Arohi's house, but her mom stops him and tells him to have some sweets and go. He says he is getting late (arrey let him go or else your own daughter will be in trouble). The men at Ahluwaliya's see Arjun having sweets and the mom says that Rajveer's friend has come, tho he denies saying he's not my friend and she just says maybe he's bauji's and she leaves (loved Arjun in this scene, really good expressions).

Gauri and Arjun see each other, Gauri thinks about her day in the hospital, and then Arjun just says congratulations and leaves, leaving Gauri looking confused. Mikhael and bro-in-law are thinking about where Arjun might have taken Arohi. Just then Mikhael gets a call from Arjun who tells him that she is in Solan's jungle. KSA has 5 days to get Rudra out or else he'll kill Arohi. Arjun tells Mikhael that only he knows about her location, he shouldn't leak it out (he will definitely leak it out).

Shefali comes in a white sari, and Arohi says that we girls have been growing up watching all the heroins dancing in white sari in the rain, now we will do the same. Arjun comes right on itme, so yes, Arohi and Shefali are safe (as if we didn't know πŸ˜†). Arohi wears a white sari and tells Shefali not to worry, my atmoshphere theory is  that for romance, atmoshphere is needed, music and etc.

Arohi shows Shefali how to handle the sari, how to stand, and then tells her to spray some body spray, and then throw some rose petals, and our dear Arjun is staring at her from outside. They get ready to dance. The scene shifts to Ahluwaliya's and the kids are saying that both Rajveer and Gauri have to say ILY to each other and dance. they play Shava Shava.

Arohi comes out and has two bottles with her and starts singing tip tip barsa pani πŸ˜†. Shefali is trying too woo Arjun by dancing to that song. Arohi points to the other 2 guys and tells them to shower some water. Arohi is giving dancing in the back to help out Shefali. Arjun starts walking away, and he sees Arohi, he just stands there still staring at her. Arjun goes and stops her, Arohi gest embarrased and leaves.

Rajvir says he loves gauri, she says she loves Arjun, nobody hears her say Arjun since they are all cheering for her. Arohi says, step 1 over, now step 2, physical proximity. Rajvir asks Gauri who Arjun is, and then he figures out that Arjun is Arjun Singhania because Gauri tells him that she doesn't know his surname but he had come to the function today.

Arohi, Shefali, Makran, Billu, Arjun sit down to play truth or dare, this is Arohi's plan for her physical proximity. Shefali is asked if she has fallen in love, she begins thinking and says 26is on its way and looks at Arjun. Arohi tells her, why couldn't u have said dare? i would have handcuffed you and Mangiram. Shefali asks Arjun if he has done something that he is ashamed of, he thinks about what he had told Arohi that if she doesnt come with him the underworld will take her. Arohi says he must have just done shameful things all his life. Shefali asks him who does he hate the most here? he looks at Arohi, she tells him to talk to Arohi for 30 seconds about love and make her realize that u love her.

Arjun goes to Arohi and tells her, what I am going to say to you today I've never told anybody else, I'm sorry, i know you think I'm a bad person, and what you think isn't that wrong either, but am I that bad of a person? We both have never given each other a chance to get to know each other, we have kept our biases as the truth and just moved on, but today i want to forget everything and start new. Arjun extends his hand and Arohi gives it to him, they both are standing and staring at each other (Arjun has definitely fallen hard for her, what expressions by Karan uff just amazing, and even Arohi has started to feel a little for Arjun aka Mangiram!!!).

NO PRECAP.

Rating: 9/10 - totally loved today's episode. Arjun is falling for Arohi and at the same time failing her plan πŸ˜† and the last scene just stole the away today according to me.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button.

~Pooja~
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
thanks for the update.  in the scene truth or dare after shefali tells truth arohi says something, I cldnt catch it in the video, some hathkadi laga sakte the line.  do you know what the line was?
thanx 4 the update! arjun's sorry touched my heart.....i jus have no words to describe...😳...didn't expect him 2 say that...bt our arjun...so unpredicatble...😳
Originally posted by kavyasam

thanks for the update.  in the scene truth or dare after shefali tells truth arohi says something, I cldnt catch it in the video, some hathkadi laga sakte the line.  do you know what the line was?

she said she would have handcuffed her and Mangiram
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

thanx 4 the update! arjun's sorry touched my heart.....i jus have no words to describe...😳...didn't expect him 2 say that...bt our arjun...so unpredicatble...😳

I AGREE!!!

i was in lala land when Arjun said I'm Sorry. even in KMH1 he had said sorry first to Arohi, and here too. and both very cutely done 😳

i am just loving today's episode. had everything!
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

she said she would have handcuffed her and Mangiram
oh thanks .  ha haa arohi and her funny lines.
My Poo updated so had 2 read it, loved the updatesπŸ‘
Thanks for the lovely update !!
thanks for the lovely update.
Thanks Pooja for the update i my self havent watched yet my country is late behind india am still with the third epi<3 soo cant wait for this epi to be aried!<3 in my country!