Views

Users

Frequent Posters

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
pehle Hathkadi mein hathapayi.. fir.. hathkadi mein hriday-milap.. 🀣

Arohi is soo soo soo cute.. πŸ€—

watch 4 Cute AA scenes 😳.. and Arohi's dialogues.. put ur brain on shelves n enjoy their scenes.. πŸ˜†!

a must watch 4 AA romance... 😍

last scene a must watch .. πŸ˜‰..

yippiees..finally Rajveer bashes Gauri.. ..

😑Ahluwalias r a big big dhabba on police force😑😑😑😑
kavyasam thumbnail

@sam : but Kritika was look damn HAWT in the white sari... While dancing she was looking even more sizzling... Yummy... No wonder Arjun couldn't take his eyes of that "patli-kamar"... My eyes were fixated today on Kritika... She just looked glamorous... oye control control lolz.

God the romance was natural...  But after seeing today's episode, I have decided not to dwell on that much... I will just make up something in my mind ... Because if I try to think what the CVs were trying to portray , I'll go bonkers... we both will never get over the destiny moment scene na  I rewrote that scene in my mind , maybe will post it.

and yeah the mil scene was good.

Poor Rajveer, pehle biwi ne yeh kaha aur uske baad bhanji bhi yehi kahegi....πŸ˜† i know poor guy. he acted too good in that scene.
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
@manisha : .. there was intensity.. there was a hint of sincerity in Arjuns voice which carried away Arohi..😳.. v all know wat will happen tomorrow.. . with Rajveer knowing truth abt Arjun-Gauri and Arjun-Arohi, Arjun has earned a big bad name in Ahluwalia household.. its only gonna b fueled up further by AA's luv story track.. so the story luks really promising..  πŸ‘πŸΌ.. and has every signs 2 b a potential intense luv story.. 😍... agree πŸ‘πŸΌ

But alas, the chor-police drama is all dry.... i luv thrillers, suspense, mysteries..😳.. a gud chase.. a battle of brains and brawns ... strategies-tactics betn gud vs bad.. bt its all missing in this chor-police drama..... unfortunately not in daily soaps Ouch.. it wudve been perfect show if both the romance track and chor-police track wer given equal footage and spiced up with equal drama and intensity.. 😍  It would be awesome if they do that. ..πŸ˜›

bt yet not to complain, coz its entertaining.. and in my terms, its time-vasool entertainment.. so not giving much thots to the bin-logic thts being used and the technical poor fare .. as long as the epis give me feel-good viewing experience..😳.. agree again 😊

unbcknownst to herself, she is becoming an eye candy 4 Arjun...πŸ˜†. I love this word eye candy sounds very cute and romantic.Embarrassed . bt wat bothers me is wat is actually Arjun falling 4.. Arohi's antics or her figure.. πŸ€”.. V saw him "eyeing" an Arohi in skimpy shirt in chaku scene.. thn v saw him swayed by her skin show.. and now v c him oggling at a wet Arohi.. πŸ€”.. wish they show something more concrete 2 fall 4.. like Arohi's cuteness, her kindness, her believe in luv and relationships, her innate joyful nature.. and her luv 4 her family and BF Gauri..  πŸ˜³  He kind of fell for her chirpy nature and her innocence and yes he is also attracted to her beauty  and I like that also  since its somewhat real.

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kavya.. today's epi must watch for A_A scenes.. bt refrain 4rm using brains to njoy thm...πŸ˜†.. and last scene is a surprise.. Arohi is a show stealer.. 😍  will give my full review tomorrow at new adda.. now A_A story really luks promising..
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
too gud guys
i mloving kritika
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

kavya.. today's epi must watch for A_A scenes.. bt refrain 4rm using brains to njoy thm...πŸ˜†.. and last scene is a surprise.. Arohi is a show stealer.. 😍  will give my full review tomorrow at new adda.. now A_A story really luks promising..

yeah just finished watchijg,   arohi was so good in the last scene.
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New RKA is up! start reserving or writing!πŸ˜ƒ