Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

23/11:Ria Ka Adda- What an Idea (K)Maijee...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun & at the same time provide objective feedback 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5)Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family! 

Here's the schedule of openings. PM RKA FB if you want to take a spot (Send RKA a friend request here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1829281051)

NEXT WEEK

Nov 22 (Monday)- Shreya
Nov 23 (Tuesday)- Sam
Nov 24 (Wednesday)- Nimra
Nov 25 (Thursday)- Sanju
Nov 26 (Friday)- Sanju

Hello Addians... How are all of you doing... Missed all of you guys and our adda... Have been very busy off late for which couldn't come on RKA over the last few days...  Once I am a bit more relaxed, I definitely comeback provided the show is making a progress... Actually haven't been able to follow the episodes properly... But since I had to open the RKA post today, I thought why not catch up on the missed episode... And after watching it, can I ask you guys a question... What is the story of Kitani Mohabbat Hai... And if there is a story is it making any sense at all... However, I have to admit that Kritika-Karan's chemistry seems to be back, as the spark is there but at the moment I am waiting for the magic... And also I have to say that they have improved acting wise as well... Anyways... Thats all in the past now, lets see what KMH had instored for you today...  

Analysis

What an Idea Maijee... Tussi Great Ho... Finally, I have to admit the KEkta Mai has finally kept her promise... In one of her articles, she said that after the 15th Episode the new season of KMH will showcase the true elements of KMH... And I have to admit that she was absolutely right... Today's episode was by-far the best episode that I have seen so far... The flavour and the essence that has made KMH-1 special to us, is now visibly evident in KMH-2...

To start of with, I am really impressed with the comic elements that have been incorporated within the show... It is simply hilarious... The dialogue writers seems to have gotten their style back because I just couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud when Arohi was actually talking how Lovedeep Bua taught her the three ways to seduce a B-grade villains like Mangi Ram aka Arjun... That was just classic...  Moreover, I must say I am thoroughly enjoying the chemistry between Micro-mini Shefali and Arohi... Now this is what the chemistry between friends should be like... Moving on, I have to say that but Kritika was look damn HAWT in the white sari... While dancing she was looking even more sizzling... Yummy... No wonder Arjun couldn't take his eyes of that "patli-kamar"... My eyes were fixated today on Kritika... She just looked glamorous... And the scene between Arjun-Arohi where Arjun keeps on staring at Arohi and the ending scene was just Bang On... I must say that the magic is finally back...!!!...

I was really happy to see the devars taking care of their bhabhi even before the fires ignited... It seems the Makhrand and Billu will definitely be the Salil-Nikhil-Aman of KMH-2... And Arohi running with the bottle of water to start of the rain was a brilliant concept... I was thinking the CVs were gonna make it rain naturally... Thank God, the rain was faked and Thank God the romance was natural... If that too seem forced upon today, I would have just killed the CVs... And trust me, I would have... The dance sequence was good, even though we had more Shefali-Arjun dancing rather than Arjun-Arohi... But as long as the magic was there, I ain't complaining... And as for the last scene, Arohi's expression was priceless... It's seems like she is going to believe Arjun for a moment and before you know it, Arjun Singhania "the gangster" will say "30 seconds are over"... And today I was expecting the new famous line of KMH-2 similar to the one from KMH-1 "Ek Dil Ke Liye Duniya Dedo... Ek Pal Ke Liye Zindagi... Bas Itni Mohabbat Hai"... Anyways, that day too will come....

Today's episode was full on entertaining... The magic was there... The suspense was there... The intensity was there... The spark was there... All the elements that make KMH was present today and I am really glad to see that they are making a good progress... Yes, I still stand by what I said earlier is that I yet don't understand the concept of their love story... But after seeing today's episode, I have decided not to dwell on that much... I will just make up something in my mind and think that probably they hated each other very much and now they are starting to fall in love... Because if I try to think what the CVs were trying to portray during the first 15 episodes, I'll go bonkers...

Oh yes, one scene is worth mentioning today which I believe was amazing was the scene when Arjun is about to leave the house and his would-be mother-in-law stops him... That scene was executed brilliantly... The fireworks igniting inside the body of the Ahluwalia men was completely evident when Arjun was having a "big" piece of the mithai... And I loved it when the mother gave Arjun her blessing... That was just awesome... I just couldn't help myself just admire the smirk Arjun had on his face at the moment... And one more thing I would like to mention is I don't like Gauri anymore... I just couldn't believe it when she said "I love Arjun"... Poor Rajveer, pehle biwi ne yeh kaha aur uske baad bhanji bhi yehi kahegi....

Acting wise, I must say Kritika was simply fab... Not only did she look mesmerising but she acted her parts just brilliantly... The comic scenes were just fantastic and the intense romantic scenes were even better... As for Karan, I am not yet satisfied with his acting skills when it comes to portraying a gangster, however the smirk while leaving the home was just too good... But I guess his comic and romantic scenes were just perfect... Great work by both Karan-Kritika...

After seeing today's episode it seems like our criticisms has actually paid-off well and the entire team of KMH team are bringing back all the essence that are needed to make the show amazing... Today's epsiode should be made a benchmark for them... And hopefully from this point onwards, they need to cross that benchmark and increase it, rather that faltering down... Hope KMH maintains its consistency because I for one am luvin it after the episode I saw today because finally I went "awwww"

Today's analysis was very long... Sorry about that guys... I guess since I haven't been writing much about the episodes lately, I thought off just pouring my heart out today and you guys should do the same as well... Lets rock people, because from the looks of it, KMH IS BACK AND THAT TOO WITH A BIG BIG BANG...!!!....

Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 23 November 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

vaughnPriya_kmhnoor_ayeshamadhurameshann7geniusNimz-KMHDilushaAnjanaYYZmd410violettesarab123thousandmilesangelina285-Miya-sanjukta..Quirkysecretkeeperaparna4karanikakavyasamDr.BasketGuptaAnjalii...xXxJasmine...payal_4pinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "23/11:Ria Ka Adda- What an Idea (K)Maijee..." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
definitely giving my views on today's epi... it was very magical...

res...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusQuirkyAnjalii...xXx

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
todays epi ws rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!got the feel of kmh full on1

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusNimz-KMHsarab123Angad_Kripa_200QuirkyAnjalii...xXxpinkisluv91

thousandmiles

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshan7geniusvioletteAngad_Kripa_200PCRocksQuirkykavyasamsujal_kashishpinkisluv91

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@Sajjal.... I guess Arohi was lost at the moment when she was dancing... She was quite keen on this dance sequence and i guess she didn't realise that she was teaching Shefali... at the point I think she went into a world of her own where she was thinking that she was dancing for her "Mangi-Ram"... :P
I loved the sequence btw... And Karan is a great comic and romantic actor but needs to work on the gangster side a bit more, however like you said, the grin was amazing...!!!... Kritika was PERFECT according to me... I guess just overlooking her small flaws because she was just look stunning today... :P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshaviolettethousandmileskavyasamQuirkypinkisluv91

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
rress

Nimz-KMH

Nimz-KMH

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

resBig smile

---------------------

ok the epi was good in bitsBig smile wonder when i'll get a chance to say....entire epi was mindblowing!DisapproveDisapprove

pointers againBig smile....feeling sleepy!EmbarrassedSleepy

Liked:
1. There was continuityThumbs Up.....
2. Arjun gave expressions!Big smile I liked the way he apologised....me went back to KMH1 daysDay DreamingDay Dreaming
3. Aro getting ready and Arjun watching her chupke chupkeSmile. cute moment.Smile

Disliked:
1. I won't say I disliked the "tip tip barsa" sequence but I think it didn't make senseConfused.
2. Where did they get the saaris from? and those rose petals? I won't say BT ke special rain showers because I so wanted to see those once day!ROFLBig smileBig smileBig smile
3. How did they convince Arjun's friends to chalao the rain showers???ConfusedConfusedBig smile

Funniest dialogue of the day: "tum kiya kar rahi ho?" "main bewakoof bana rahi hoon"ROFLROFLthat gave me a laugh!!Big smileBig smile
Why is KMH2 looking like a comedy show?? there's no mystery....no suspense....ConfusedConfused

Kuch improvements hui hainSmileSmile but still not there yet!Smile

Lets hope today's epi is good so I'd give a detailed analysis instead of pointers since I'm opening rka todayConfused me nervousConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and lets hope I wake up early...otherwise you guys will have to wait so don't panic if there's no rka at the regular timeEmbarrassed. time diff naEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 23 November 2010 at 10:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshasanjukta..Quirkykavyasam

n7genius

n7genius

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
awesome episode again today Big smile. Viola... Arohi was looking really sensuous in that rain dance. I like the scene especially where Arjun is about to go and turns and sees Arohi dancing in a cute and sexy way in her own world. wow Arjun wasn't able to resist staring at her Embarrassed. and can't help the poor, Kritika did a great job with the performance Clap. Till now, I liked the way Arjun is falling for Arohi. he does not want to and Arohi is not trying to charm him, but watever she does to get Shefali to woo Arjun, Arjun is falling for Arohi Wink.
I also liked the first scene where Arohi will be reading Mangiram's bio and they picture Arjun in a funny way LOL. couldn't help laughing at Karan's comic performance Clap.

Good work by CV's today Clap. Yippie, its a treat to watch KHM2 these days Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZviolettekavyasamQuirky

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.