Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Let me make one prediction ..No suhaag raat happening for a long long time to come ...
Both Manav's and Archana's families will just not let them get close ...They will always be interfering . Manav and Archu are still too seedha and shreef people , they will have to really become  more protective of their relationship or else they will loose each other again . No one ( except Ajit, satish and vandu ) understand how important they are for each other ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Archu should give back good .... u cant let ppl bully u all the time 😳 esp in such environment u gotta act tough to survive Manav needs to do the same ...
I think they should do it asap say tom' nite the more they delay it the more its not gonna happen (hope m making sense 😆).
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My prediction coming in to...

I think sulo will taunt manav immensly saying that manav can only give sufferings to archana. Manav will feel very low of himself and will think that archana doesn't deserve to live a life of struggles along with him. He will vow to sulo that archana will remain at K's house as his wife and he will come back to take her only when he has home big enough to make archana live comfortably and also show sulo how worth he is. Manav and archana will then meet and romance each other and support each in the same way they did till now but doing it the moral way. So no SR for a long time....in the meanwhile loads of ppl will queue in to seperate them.

Saffy's post coming soon.....pot calling kettle black.  

No matter what the track is.....one thing is sure SR will be delayed for a long time
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seems like sad days are back in PR😭 Manav does not have  a job, Dharmesh already started plotting😡 and Sulo is going to bring ArMan to K house..I am sure she is going to emotionally blackmail Manav😡

I DONT want Manav to be gharjamai..they were just resurrecting his character..why this now😡
bonnefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_madness

I DONT want Manav to be gharjamai..they were just resurrecting his character..why this now😡

seriously. completely agree. 
yea methinks too SR is their trump card so we may not see it any time soon already one tc ie ArMan milan have been utilised so SR will take time maybe another 6 months
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bonnefille

nikki bolo bolo...

i have a prediction too inspired by ur ff

😕

Inspired by my FF??? Okay I really want to know this one... mera FF inspire karne laga dusron ko... yeh to bada accha compliment hai...😃

Okay, my prediction.

Dharmu will do something and snatch roof over ArMan's head.
Sulo will come and shout and say to Manav this is the future you are giving my daughter. Come home with me, both of you.
Manav will feel guilty and for Archu's sake (she had fever) he will agree.
There Manju will taunt Manav- at the dining table to be more specific(I can visualise the scenes in my head now. 😆 that he is a gharjamai who is living on her money and so on.

Manav will flare up and fight ho jayegi.
He will say did you bring me here for this? Sulo will say she is not saying anything wrong, you are a failure in every way.

Now for the main twist: How many have seen Maine Pyar Kiya?
Future track will be like that only- Sulo will say you have nothing, no job no house, how can a bhikari like you keep my daughter happy. Things will exaggerate and finally Manav will say that now he will come back to the house to take Archu only when he has money and a house for her, and that day he will take her away with respect.

Archu will cry and object but Manav will make her understand that she should stay at her mother's til he can come up with some arrangement. He says that in 3 months I will come back and take you back to OUR OWN house.

And then Manav will go saying, Archana is his amanat and he will take her back. And then he will go to Dubai or some other place to earn a quick buck.

I think this track can happen, cos in this scenario there is no consummation, and the leads again stay pavitra and duriyan are there again/

So guys what do you think?
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bonnefille

My prediction coming in to...

I think sulo will taunt manav immensly saying that manav can only give sufferings to archana. Manav will feel very low of himself and will think that archana doesn't deserve to live a life of struggles along with him. He will vow to sulo that archana will remain at K's house as his wife and he will come back to take her only when he has home big enough to make archana live comfortably and also show sulo how worth he is. Manav and archana will then meet and romance each other and support each in the same way they did till now but doing it the moral way. So no SR for a long time....in the meanwhile loads of ppl will queue in to seperate them.

Saffy's post coming soon.....pot calling kettle black.  

No matter what the track is.....one thing is sure SR will be delayed for a long time

Arey baba re... me and you have posted almost identical storylines.😲

Good girl, great minds think alike!!!⭐️
bonnefille thumbnail
nikki my prediction completely same....top-most on ninth page....but then it had to since it was inspired by ur ff. 

I don't think manav will go to dubai or nething....he will remain in mumbai open a garage and satish will support him. ArMan will have cute moments by meeting each other. Maybe when manav comes to pick her from her tutions n stuff like that.