About Myself:-)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hi Mates

I wanted to share the link of my blog with you! It has been long,I mean a month I have not written,but I really wanted some comments in my poems I wrote that I Posted there. Also,well the blog has the title of the sort of story I was writing,which I have not published but to some extent saved them. I will Post all of em along. My style of writing is script wised. Having title of 'Chapters of Life,' and when watching KMH,KMH2,I realised that actually one of my chapter can be the story of Arjun & Arohi! Do you guys want a KMH3? I will surely write then on the plot and characters! Well I personally feel that KMH is about the love that hit you without realising it! Yeah though both of the seasons start with initial hatred that will move towards love. My plot is a little different on this but it is filtered to love too though. Characters I have talked in,though I really appreciate Drashti Dhami and I was thinking if one day my story is read by a script writer,they could have actualised it with lead player of drashti and the male actor would have been few more. Yet one of the chapter i talked about was so much similar to the concept of KMH which I think o yeah Arjuhi gonna rock in it!

Let me know dudies if you are interested for me to post the concept!

Cheers

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasamshibz..Amira..sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "About Myself:-)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
you can always share any thoughts related to kmh and arjuhi here .  do post  it, infact in the form of ff would be even better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishibzsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Guys just wanted I had a rocking day today - fun filled and damned so rocking:-) Love ittt and then my night was I just could not miss the KMH2 this time! I really like the episode today and as I was just watching KMH1,it makes me remember one scene,uno when savita was talking with arohi,when arohi was very disturbed thinking that Arjun is double standard and she started venting her frustration to her 'badi maa,' and,there was one dialogue about even in jokes,there are part of reality, in this one,in their 'patao' scene,definitely some truth were in but ofcourse they will not accept it when they think by mind
;-) it. The third one will be drunk scene,lol,that will be hilarious too:) Mikha'il is quite of proper negative character:-) what do u think guys? Love their casual wear too - off from the traditional wear - more with what girls nowadays feel very at ease in wearing;)

Now for my plot!
 I will just write a brief on it to my next post

cheers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Wink 
Welcome back mates,
I wanted before posting the actual writing,give a feel about the love concept I am writing and why I feel the love suit Arjuhi and hence tite it as KMH3!
KMH has always explored relationship of love in 3 ways:
Arjuhi - the main lead - about how within society norms,how 2 strangers of poles apart behaviour towards the society meet,I will not say different personality because when they fell in love,u realised,they are so much in common. In our KMH1 - it was sort of aloofness vs sociable,that was the difference. Then love just melt and show both of their real personalities! Arjuhi love always happen as love filtered them in such a subtle way it is sort like a kiss to the rose:-)  and unrealising to why they keep pulling to each other and named their concern,their all unrealised reaction as hatredness and then when the real side of the coin is see,it has been always love and how everything in their love make them grow,live,happy,pain,well,like it said ' ek pal ke liye mein zindagi de doun,ek din ke liye mein duniya bhulalugi.'
KMH2 - as it has just started and now within society norms it is Introvert vs Extrovert and we are left to enjoy how the story will unfold.
The second love story that usually counterline with the main lead is sort of different love story- a more of giving a second chance to love
Our sweet Salil Purvi was on such trend in KMH1 where Purvi had second chance in love,and love filled happiness in her that just shed the voidness away. In KMH2,I am waiting for a love (second chance again for the girl,she had to let go her love because the guy did not actually love her)  GAuri Rajveer - i am so for it to be love to grow after wedding, it seems it has started with a kind of hatredness too. I dont know,this we will understand when the story will unfold.
and the 3rd love story is usually one from quite old age,i mean not the same generation the 2 other love stories are - in KMH1 it was Dk&Savita and KMH2 funny but is here the love between bj and dadu. Bj is actually quite a romantic character,lol.

Now in KMH3, it has the same trend of talking about three love stories but will be slightly modified:
Introducing the love concept
(1) ARJUHI
I feel Arjuhi is perfect here again to continue the trend on the way they are waves apart in the society perspective about their way towards they project their image to be and this time it will PLAYBOY VS TOMBOY. However this will not start by initial hatred and also yeah they will be a strangers that once they bumped and then how unconsciously they were tied by destiny. The question arise how will they react when they realise that love filtered to them in a subtle way.
(2) RAMUSK
Guys,I really like Rahul and Muskaan of DMG and I will definitely like them in KMH3,lol,with very different characters they had in DMG though. This couple will be the one who counterweigh to ARJUHI. Despite I am not talking about 2nd chance but it will counterweigh the main lead in term of this story will be the sweet sort of perfect one between 2 strangers who met and realised that they are identical and soulmate. They won't have any sort of negativities and problems in their stories but they won't be boring characters or they won't be boring story to tlk because their story is linked with to some personality development of Arohi and also in between it will show the love of the siblings - Rahul and Arohi will be brother and sister.
(3) KANAN
Well guys KANAN for HitenGauri Jodi and based on theircharacter of KAran NAndini in Kyunki Saas but it will be also very different. This love will actually explore to the couple who is married for five years and now they are blessed with twin,how love evolves and how parenthood is. Well this one is also a very important character for again Arohi as Arohi will see the outer picture,I mean,she will know and understand that life can move on and love is not the only most important matter in life. She will understand the compromise in bind married relationship,and how much a woman must give as a mother and so on. It will play a very important part too in Arohi's behaviour towards love.

There will not be a main story! It will be a story again explore love in three kinds and other relationship such as love between more siblings,parents and friendship. It is again a journey to live and drowned into with full emotions to be watched.

So what do you think guys?
Should I start it as a KMH3?

Warmest Regards
Nisha

Pranii

princess.noor

princess.noor

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
i'm new cuz i just started watching this show! and i love all you guyz cuz by knowing about you guyz it seems that you are awesome!

Pranii

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess.noor

i'm new cuz i just started watching this show! and i love all you guyz cuz by knowing about you guyz it seems that you are awesome!

aww so sweetEmbarrassed welcome to the forum buddyBig smile and from this we also come to know that u r really so sweet and niceTongue

@Eshu11: great concept. ur posts always take us to unknown depth and realisations and the feeling is just so beautiful. i m soo glad u r here Embarrassed Do continue, we love reading ur posts. and m soo happy that now we have two KMH, KMH2 and KMH3- thanks a lotBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.