Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
haye.eeeeeeeee todays epiosd was just too good..in the begining we had some funny mangi moments when arohi was describing his family ROFL..loved karan's expressions..didnt i say karan is fab with comedy too..Embarrassed...and the rain dance god!! arohi was looking hot!!!..and the way arjun went to her and touched her omg i was like *day dreaming*..anyways loved karan's expressions!!ClapClap...and then moment of the day: when at nite they were all playing truth and dare arjun was given a dare to talk about love for 10 mins with the person he hates..which is arohi...and god!! the way he spoke i almost went to arjun dreamland..!!..and the BG was the original kmh music with vibrations and male alap followed by male humming!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....and he said...ajj main tumse woh kehne ja raha hu jo maine kabhi kisi se nahi kaha.."" i ma sorry""..aye haye...ClapEmbarrassed..and followed by some fab dialogues!!..awesome..arjun and arohi were fab ..arjun's expressions and voice modulation perfectThumbs Up..overall loved the epi..except for some family dramas.at arohi's house..LOLLOLLOL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusishikaek43Nimz-KMHLove14kiranpakinikita_786tanu111arose-girldhoopkinareyHarpreet.MAnchi.PraniikavyasamshibzSiddhi_Anjalii...xXxsujal_kashishMariaa.RD.Nabi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "moment of the day: I Am Sorry" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
really loved it........ sry am still in drream land.. so cant wite moe cmntsHeart
Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusNimz-KMH-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i thought at dat moment he will say i luv u. but i m sorry is too good. abt today epi i really hav no words. i luved it totally.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHn7geniusAnchi.-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
ya tanu i also thought that he wud say sumthing like u r very beautiful..but i am sorry haye..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Wow finally its happening ... Ahhhyeee Day Dreaming
The best thing i love about kk2 is their chemistry - out of the world i woud say.

Edited by ishikaek43 - 23 November 2010 at 10:16am

smitha_vnskavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Nabi.

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Olly , I agree with you , it was totally different, complete filmy and i loved it.

Reading the file:  it was hillarious, karan was too good here, sply ek spoon peeke hosh kho jata hai, actually in the end there was no need for that one spoon too. he lost his senses with out any daaruWink .mask girl is history  , lol, its arohi thats captured his eyes now. he is subconsiously attracted to her , amused by her. shefali's line ' ab tumhe koi bhi dekhega , apna hosh kho dega' was already happening, just look out the window girls, banda is already lost Tongue

rain is the charm of kmhEmbarrassed. rain dance was the highlight, kritz was superb in that. she looked fab na .  and the way he was drawn to herDay Dreaming , inspite of another girl trying to woo him,  was well shot. the after effect was so much so that he even dared to talk lovingly to her, of all he said 'I am sorry' was the best. at first the scene felt a little unreal to me , since arohi read the file and thinks that he is married and has five kids but yet she felt mesmerised by his talks, then again when I watched it second time I felt she is in exact same state as he is that there is no logic in what they are doing, its an unknown bond and a force that is pulling them in together. Smile

family drama ; aro's mom had a good line today 'na namaste na sasriyakal aise choro ki tarah nikal pade' , it forces him to fold hands in front of her.Thumbs Up

gauri and rajveer ; gauri again back to square one Stern Smile, she cant control her feelings when he comes in front of her. she needs to buck up decide and make the necessary changes if she wants to live a happy life ahead Ouch. she is so much disturbed that she says his name out loud in front of rajveerErmm  . rajveer emoted his feelings very well. he is so angry when he says I love gauri. I am glad he knows who gauri's ex was. it gets interesting, arjun's defeat is the only way he can get solaceOuch . he acted very well. Thumbs Up.

arjun and mickey : now mickey knows where arohi is. if wants to see arjun fail in this mission he will try to use this info against him. so many are against arjun now.

overall very entertaining episode. loved it. Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaakramn7geniusishikaek43Anchi.-Olly-.Nabi.sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u, 2d epi was superb..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
haayee...........................................!!! Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.

n7geniusNimz-KMHAnchi.sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.