Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Kartar singh tells Rajbir that our one mistake can take arohi's life..... Shefali is cooking and arohi tells her that im not going to anything for him and also im a modern girl and i dont cook.... arohi says i wish there was a another plan.... shefali tells her that i thought we were going to woo her and arohi tells her that before we do anything we'll need his ful info.... arohi goes and gets a file with all the info on mangeram....arohi reads it and finds out that he's married and has 5 kids LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL Shefali says help me and arohi says i know this type of guys and see tells her there are 3 steps....

step 1- white saree dance
step 2- physical proximity
step 3- acohol

arohi tells her that we'll do the first step.... shefali says we dont have a saree and also he's not here....arohi says we'll send his friends to get the saree and mange will be back....

arjun is about to leave but arohi's mom stops him saying you shouldnt leave without having sweet in a wedding house.... her mom tells rajbir to tell his friend to take a bigger piece of sweet but rajbir says he's not my friend.... then she says your probably dadaji's friend and she goes to put the plate on the table....

Arjun is is about to leave but before that he says goodbye to them..... as he's about to go near the door gauri comes in front of him and gauri remember's what arohi said at the hospital.... arjun says congrats and just leaves....

Mickhal is wondering where arjun took arohi and he gets a call from arohi.... arjun tells mickhal that he gave them 5 days and mickhal says becuase of that dad will have ot stay 5 days more.... arjun tells him that wont happen cuz they love the girl too much.....

Shefali and arohi are wearing sarees....then arohi says that we have saree now... just wait untill mangeram comes.....

arjun comes and gives his friends some clothes for the girls.... arohi and shefali are ready in their whit sareeeLOL....arohi shows her how to act and arjun watches her from outside and he's amazed....Embarrassed shefali tells arohi that if a guy saw you like this then he would lose control....

At arohis house people are dancing....

in the jungle arohi is dancing behind a cart and shefali is dancing in front of arjun ROFL  shefali cant follow arohi so she falls on the ground and arjun is about to leave but he sees arohi dancing and just stares at her.....arjun goes to her and stops her and arohi and shefali just run inside....

At arohi's house everyone is trying to get gauri and rajbir to say i love you to each other.....

Arohi says step one done now step 2 and then says that mangeram its impossible to excape arohi....

In the jungle they all sit down and became to play truth or dare.... when the bottle stops on arjun and shefali asks if he did anything he's ashamed of and arjun thinks about when he kicked arohi out..... his friends says that he'll take dare and says that there is nothing he cant do....

shefali asks him who he hates the most here and he looks at arohi..... then she tells arjun that you have 30 seconds to make arohi believe you love her.... arjun gets up and sits next to arohi....he tells her sorry and says that you think im bad but am i really that bad and then says that we never go to know each other at all.... then he says i want to forget everything and start over.... he puts his hand out and arohi puts her hand in his and gets up and both stare at each other.....

hope you guys like it dont forget to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 23 November 2010 at 8:38am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

coversrklover95mukadam12345678avignamadhurameshansaku1122***Anu***SabeeqaKchampakiranishikaek43tanu111aDiorRouge.Harpreet.MbrokenmirrorsxTimaxaparna4karanikakavyasamshibzAnjalii...xXxwida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live UD: Tip Tip barasa pani" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brokenmirrors

IF-Dazzler

brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
^^thanks you so much for this
waiting for the epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13wida

spring_breeze05

Goldie

spring_breeze05

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
thank you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
wow. .thanx alot

lilindiangurl13

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
another amazing episode! lol arohi's really crazy...hhahaha

lilindiangurl13

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
WOW!
I just had to miss today's awesome episode! URgh! So ridiculous!

Thanks for the live update Rosh.

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
thanks os much.....jst waitin for the video to upload...dyin to watch it now...yayay...

lilindiangurl13

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!
omg what an awesome episodeeee <3

lilindiangurl13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.