Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

makingmagic

Groupbie

makingmagic

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Usually ppl complain when the story of the show goes slow-but for the first time I seem to think story going quick.

1. In the first episode not only do the lead pair meet (which in a regular show might take upto 3-4 episodes)....Arjun also holds Arohi at knifepoint

2. In the third episode we already had a big twist that Gauri loves Arjun when she's marrying Rajveer. A potential love triangle already formed

3. Love traingle turned into love sqaure at the entry of chiku

4. Arjun completely established as the bad guy according to Arohi's family (I was hoping that the police are aware of Arjun later on and find out he is part of the don family just before AA fall in love)

5. So many misunderstandings already- Arohi thinks Arjun is set out to spoil Gauri's life by inviting her to the cottage- already has a bad impression of him at the mask party when she misunderstands Gauri and Arjun's closeness- think's he is a cheap guy when he told her he saw her change her cloths

6. This has not happened yet but very soon Arohi will find out that Arjun is the 'bad guy' after kidnapping track. She is bound to find out that she is kindapped or was when her family tells her what happened. I am sure that Daadu won't let her assume that she really was with a policeman.

Overall I think the track is moving faster then it should-
what do you think?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43kiranpakiLindaxXxDiorRouge.kavyasamAnkitaKaranRimsie.shibzammyridz600-AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Story- going too quick" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
To a major extent yes, you are definately correct and I do agree with you.

However, at the end of the day, majority fans prefer the track how it's going at the moment, rather than saying "too slow".

In the same way, CVs have planned everything well.

There are many twists and turns that Arjuhi aren't aware of apparently.

So yeah, i can't say the storyline is catching up fast, but it's the way it should be. Not too fast, not too slow.

Just a little bit more flavour and spice is needed for the show to become hot.

Edited by -Sonia-xx - 23 November 2010 at 6:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43kavyasamAnkitaKaranSiddhi_shibz-AriaNe-

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Its always hard to satisfy everyone Smile   Right.
Few people are complaining why r AA not to gether yet now ur saying its moving too fast.
I under stand your point though... There are many tracks that were introduced to us now as all the major tracks are opened... Cv's will have a chance to take their time to move ahead with what ever track they want to... All the tracks hove our lead as the major crux so it would be great as long as we get to c AA 2gether.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzkavyasamshibz

-stuti-

Goldie

-stuti-

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I dont think its going fast.... If the story went slower it wud hav become very boring,.. So I am happy wid the way it is going !!
Infact I wud be happier if Arohi finds out he's a gangster before falling in love wid him, which I think wont happen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.kavyasamAnkitaKaran

ammyridz600

IF-Stunnerz

ammyridz600

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
am loving it but agreed 2 certain extend wiz u N  maybe in future there will no story since they r rushing wiz z storyline.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.kavyasam

LindaxXx

Goldie

LindaxXx

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
well the story is fine ...ye3ni going on fine not fast nor slow
but many twists in it which they should start with arjuhi's love story b4 many misunderstanding ..agree with ur point but its better to clear things for us from now Smile

brokenmirrorskavyasam

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
i like it..i dont think its goin too quick..if it went too slow...omgggg tht wud be horrible!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Yessssss, i totally agree with Stuti and everyone else's opinions.
It's totally fine, no worries!

-stuti-daisyluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.