Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Favourite family...

Poll Question: Whose family would you want to be in?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [27.59%]
21 [72.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

First-classFan

First-classFan

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Which family has your support in this feud?Big smile

Obviously Singania's are the Don family so are the baddies but they're not all bad. The sister and mother don't seemed to be too much involved in the work and Arjun has never killed anyone yet.Thumbs Up

The Aluwalia's are of course the police family so they're labelled as the goodies. They're family is they typical Yash Raj movie type...fun! Star

I know it might be early to pick sides as we still don't know the past between the two familles but so far I am loving both of themWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

makingmagickavyasamSiddhi_shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favourite family..." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammyridz600

IF-Stunnerz

ammyridz600

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
aluwalia 's anytime n in singania only arjun n his sis Smile

LindaxXx

Goldie

LindaxXx

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
lol aluwalia are much better and funny LOL

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
singhania's they have all the cool ones, arjun, rps, mickey and his sister is nice too. only set back is the bil and the brother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
oh!! i'd prefer Singhaniya's family..Ahluwalias are unbearable..!!! each one is a sample except the Dadi n Dadaji also makes sense...i can even bear Arohi's Mom coz shez sweet but others!!! their lines aint funny either....today's epi was the heights..!! kuch bhi karate hain unse...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasam

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
singhania's....cuz arjun is in that family.....Embarrassed....much interesting too...Wink 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.