I agree with Ichcha.. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Greenbear

There was no bhabhi-devar relationship btn them, he never even once addressed her as bhabhi, for him she is always Ichcha.
Didn't you see all those scenes, during the holi, Veer bled from his hands beating the drum because Ichcha was dancing with Vansh, then later on that payal putting scene. He was heartbroken because of that marraige.
He loves her truly and deeply and cant see her with any other man nor can he love anyone else. He is very dedicated in love. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
toh fhir him his love for iccha was more imp dan his bro ..dat means vansh's shak was true ......den why did he allow dem to marry to ruin bth of dem 's life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shivani109

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣, An Awesome  fact, this proves...ppl r happy 2 preach everything n anything but practice nothing...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
i wish tej singh enters and announces 2 all the village abt daddaji gr8 sinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
buddha, khud chup chup ke kare to kuch nahi,
yahaan phaltu traditions palta hai.
he will never get a better bahu and son like iccha and veer.
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago

Well its nice 2 hv their blessings, but personally I feel they dont belong to this day n age, n r happy 2 b blind,  so its better if they b ignored n Ichcha not waste any more precious time...tht will b a great change of personality of Ichcha...πŸ˜†

Yeah, why is Ichcha wasting precious time after marrying someone like Veer?πŸ˜› Comeon she should just forget about all this Mai business now, what has Mai got to do with what she is not wanting to do with Veer, later on Mai will give approval. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣, An Awesome  fact, this proves...ppl r happy 2 preach everything n anything but practice nothing...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yes dear friend. Unfortunately this lovely saying duznt apply for this buddha🀒
Originally posted by Greenbear

Yeah, why is Ichcha wasting precious time after marrying someone like Veer?πŸ˜› Comeon she should just forget about all this Mai business now, what has Mai got to do with what she is not wanting to do with Veer, later on Mai will give approval. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ichcha is  B&B πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shivani003

Yes dear friend. Unfortunately this lovely saying duznt apply for this buddha🀒

Ohhhh apologies for my statemnet, i will come back on thsi later..I am 🀒🀒, I have 2 somersault now..🀣🀣🀣🀣 c u
Originally posted by intruderfast

i wish tej singh enters and announces 2 all the village abt daddaji gr8 sinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Brilliant idea! Iam all πŸ‘πŸΌ for Tej Singh's re-entry!!! Mwahahaha!😈
Someone needs to show this akdu buddha his place!
Originally posted by intruderfast

lovely.. I want Tej Singh 2 do this honours.......plzzzzzz 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by ankit_34

toh fhir him his love for iccha was more imp dan his bro ..dat means vansh's shak was true ......den why did he allow dem to marry to ruin bth of dem 's life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No veer never acted on his so called feelings and would never have, so shak was not correct. πŸ˜†
He wanted to tell Vansh about his love Ichcha and wanted to stop the marraige but Mai emotionally blackmailed him saying that Vansh's true happines is Ichcha, for the first time your brother is happy, plz let him be happy.
So he sacrificed but wanted to divorce Tapasya anyway.
Ichcha also wanted to tell Vansh about her affair with Veer and start on a clean state but the letter was exchanged by Tapasya.

Ohhhh apologies for my statemnet, i will come back on thsi later..I am 🀒🀒, I have 2 somersault now..🀣🀣🀣🀣 c u

Its all good. Waise Iam hungry now n Iam gonna head downstairs to eat. Cya later alligator😊