They're gonna "fake love" each other...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Charishma

Goldie

Charishma

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

Something just occurred to me, and I wanted to share with everyone.
Did anyone see that film Hulchul with kareena kapoor and akshay khanna??
The one where they are from rivaling families, and REALLy dislike each other??
The story seems much like KMH2 to me...
I think Arohi and Arjun will both pull a Hulchul and "fake love" each other, in order to get revenge for each of their families. Try to become the other's weakness and all...
...which will ofcourse turn into the real thingClap !! (yeyy can't waitLOL)
I hope this happens...it will be verrrry fun to watch. Who will confess first, I wonder???Wink

So what do you all think? Any substance to me prediction?

Edited by Charishma - 23 November 2010 at 3:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ridazainabishikaek43kavyasamwida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "They're gonna "fake love" each other..." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
hnmm..nice thinkin carishma...

tat cud b a possibility n it b fun to watch..bt i was thinkin of more like the real love kinda thing....more like tat aftr arohi gets out of the jungle....arjjun n arohi thinkn about each other  n all...n then they finally decide to meet n tell their feelings n alll....sum thing like tat...

bt i like ur idea too...cant decide which one shud happen ur way or sum othr way...as long arjuhi r togethr n share sum awsum scenes.....tats all..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Yah possibility of going in that tract not sure of Arjuns intensions though, coz he already started to stare at her.
Of what i feel no one can fake love.... as that is a feeling u will never know how or when it happens. Once it buds there is no turning back Heart HeartHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsIf.rockerzkavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.