Users

Frequent Posters

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
go to edit profile and scroll down avatar, there you can change the pic
PreityGirl thumbnail

1. You go to " Settings" on the toolbar at the top of the page.

2. You click on the first link " Edit Profile."

3. After the page loads, scroll down to the bottom and on the left side of the page there will be a section that says " Select Avatar". In that section u will see a little box with two arrows on the top and bottom, and inside there will be names.

4. Click on each name and the picture for it will appear in a box on the side. ( If u like one and want to keep it skip down to Step 8)

5. If u want a picture u have saved in one of your files, click " Upload Avatar" and another box will appear. In this box, in the typing space, type the name of you file or if u dont know click " Browse".

6. You can the search ur files for a picture and double click on it. Go back to the other box where your file name should have appeared in the typing space.

7. Then click " OK" button and another box 😆 will appear that says " Please be patient while the image is being uploaded to the server " ( or somthin like that ;) ) on that box click " OK" and the image will appear on the profile page.

8. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says " Update Profile"!!!!!!!!!!

9. I THINK U KNOW WHAT DO NEXT! IF U DONT, LET ME SUGGEST THE KAHIIN TO HOGA ,JOKES, OR RECIPE SECTION!!! 😉

TADDAAAAA!!! U ARE FINISHED! ENJOY ( though i reely dont what there is to enjoy about that but just...... whatever 😉)! Also there were a lot of boxes i wrote about 😆 😆! Anywayz......i hope this helped.

PreityGirl thumbnail

srry, i know it was reely long and detailed. Hope it didn't confuse you.

Edited by PreityGirl - 19 years ago
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks, you really helped me out😃
Aqsa thumbnail
Wow Preity girl Good job👏