•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey.......a crazy ideaπŸ˜†.......plz share guys......with whom u like to see karan kundra without kritika.....and kritika without karan kundra....
Note-they should frm telly wood industry 
enjoy
here's mine.......karan kundra with shilpa anand......and kritika with harshad chopra....
             plz dont bash its just for fun.......i knw karan kritika is made for each other no one can catch them...........
Originally posted by kashUrock

hey.......a crazy ideaπŸ˜†.......plz share guys......with whom u like to see karan kundra without kritika.....and kritika without karan kundra....
Note-they should frm telly wood industry 
enjoy
here's mine.......karan kundra with shilpa anand......and kritika with harshad chopra....
             plz dont bash its just for fun.......i knw karan kritika is made for each other no one can catch them...........

thnkx for sharing!!!! i love Karan, Kritika, Shilpa n Harshad!! n love to see them 😊😊😊
As for answering your question i would like kritika-iqbal and karan-shilpa 😊 Edited by ishikaek43 - 13 years ago
karan kundra with jenny and kritz with gurmeet
i luv all 4 of them:D wld luv to see thm wid each other:D
Hmm, great new topic! πŸ‘πŸΌ

For me, it would be Kritika & Karan Singh Grover (Dr. Armaan of Dill Mill Gayye fame)

Karan Kundra & Mahhi Vij (Nakusha of Laagi Tujhse Lagan fame)

In the end of the day, it's Karan & Kritika forever ❀️
Nice idea.😊
Karan with Barkha Bhisht.
Kritika with Vishal Gandhi.

I have named the actors not according to whom i like, but according to whom i think KK suit with.😳