Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2- Ep 16 - 22.11.10

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi mates

I enjoyed today's episode so much that I thought to drop a few words on it. My heart was warmed with laugh with arjun and arohi! It seems the show is really 'wahi jodi nayi love story,' thus making the key ingredient of the success of the show is Arjun and Arohi in like I said tight concept. The kidnap scene,lol.I am enjoying the jungle baclground and the funny dialoguebetween arohi and shefani. they both rock,lol.

One thing I tried to understand is our Arohi is again so innocent,she does not know she s being kidnapped? Again innocence and puritiy in her self is shown and she is so funny, hmmm, I mean whenever she is in with Arjun's scene,dialogues exchanged between them gave me so good laughter.

Now lets go about the Chaku scene?
I did not see it clearly.Arohi stabbed Arjun? Lol,making them both quit in love. Again the concept tries to emphasise the relationship with 'blood.' However,I hope the story does not delay in Arohi knowing where she met Arjun first.

I enjoyed to some extent the police station scene where all men are settling with themselves what to say at home as they do not want to mix family with their duties. As from the Singhania side,again weirdness,sort of 'meet the Adam family,' is prevailed. Interestingly even in the Singhania family,they do not mix their family(i means wives) with business. The bizarre attached to the family does not show the evil in character,we have not yet known why the feud is in,yet it shows that to achieve their success,they can go to any extent. And well from Aluwalia,we know the law established part that just counterweigh, we have not yet seen any 'negative' part from the Aluwalia family,except the harshness of the young married Rajveer to Gauri,which is understandable as he thinks Gauri is looking for a divorce. Anyway,both Rajveer and Arjun are so focused in their duties that they don't love to approach them as they still think love is mechanical.

The Mission patao,

That gonna be fun - it is like - the saying -khel khel mein! Arjun who seems to be a mature guy,he should have already felt even in the 'not standing,' feeling towards Arohi,that Arohi is a very clear playful character,sweet and charming as well. He should have felt it or I hope he feels it i the upcoming scene. Arohi is shown to be the kind of person who can't wish bad to anyone,well she can say whatever comes in her mind to Arjun but she does not mean it. As for Arjun,he seems to be stick to still to the standard of young angry but  good hearted guy. The good heartred is seen with his friends but I hope the script develop in the kidnapping moment that the girls can be seen this. I read that Arohi wil turn to be filmy in term of how to try to escape the jungle but I don't mind really as the concept itself,is least happening in life,except for the characters. It is Arohi - the spoilt loved sweet doll VS Arjun- the guy who from childhood has to learn his step by himself,who is serious and only think how to repay the goodness to his father,from Arjun,orphan to Arjun,businessman! In a certain way does money and luxury alway bring world happiness? Arjun character he is repaying for this but the opportunity cost was he would have been on streets. In Arjun's point of view,this man has given him a second chance in his life.

Now it is a turn for their love at least to tinsel!

What do you think mates?

Warm Regards
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m soooo happy to see ur take :) and loved reading it :D havnt watched the epi yet, but u wrote so beautifully. thanks :) i read yesterday's epi was awesome, m sooo happy and also more since u'll be writing ur takes :D
kavyasam thumbnail

thanks for sharing your thoughts, it was nice to read through. 

shibz thumbnail
wow!! thanx for writing...!!! loved readin your take..

well the chaku scene...Arohi dint really stab him...i mean...he caught her hand right...? n he moved towards her...he was soo lost in her eyes that prolly he dint realize he got too close n totally forgot bout the knife that was pointed towards him...he was interrupted only wen it pricked him hard...!!😳
Du_Nish thumbnail
@shibz
About the chaku scene, I guess u r right,it makes more sense. It was sort like Arjun Singhania,as angry and zeal and fiery as a tiger was coming to frighten the Arohi,as beautiful and chipry as a beautiful bird. He was coming like in fiery burning eyes to frighten Arohi for her to throw the knife but unconsciously he was burning with gazement and like you said,could not take his eyes from her eyes. He got lost and for Arohi,she was funny,like uno she is the one who believes more in the power of words while Arjun believe more in the power of action. So Arohi,lol,was using all her smartness and innocence to sort of frighten Arjun and when he was approaching her,she turned numb and forgot too about her trembling hands with the chaku.lol.very much sort of she got drowned too. Well that was the scene that I believe they want the viewers to gaze. However it is in response definitely to the chaku scene of their first meeting,their eyes met,one was full of fearlessness and passion and one was full of innocence and yet same hidden passion.
Eyes met! Lol,only are eyes are creating the effect that words of mouths are hiding. Love is filtering in their way and they have no idea about it! Thats quite true concept though- not the bloodshed but like KMH1 and this one,love filtered them in a subtle way without realising they are hit by Cupid.
Looking forward for the funny mission patao,well,perhaps i am going to have all the episodes and take in weekend as I am a little much taken with revision.
@kavyasam - i really like you wall paper with the little words:
'
Rishta Wahi Safar Naya Jazbaat Wahi Andaaz Naya

Awesome!

kavyasam thumbnail
shibz - yeah that makes sense na, that it was pointing and since he was moving towards her it got pricked, not a deep wound.

@eshu11 - thanks , the siggie was made by shika (starry.phoenix) , ( thank you once again shika it is fabulous. ).  and the words,  I was so fed up with the wahi jodi  nayi love story tag line , they din change even though we asked several times,  so wrote my own 😆 , actually  it continues  mausam wahi vaadiyaan naya  mohabbat wahi silsile naya , you can go on and on 😆.  

I luved the way how you interpreted the chaku scene.  it was good to read.
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing ur thoughts dear :)
loved reading it...yes its now the time for them to love eachother but i want that girl to go home lol ..so that only arjuhi ll be alone 😛
Du_Nish thumbnail
@linda
Lol;) it is too early for the creative team,i believe to make them be alone:-) especially when we know the character of Arohi,she is so righteous,that it would have been a cat dog fight if they were left alone. Lets not forget there is also Arjun's buddies as well! And they are in the stage of 'i cant stand you,' sort of feeling,so arjuhi now means lets have some 'karate' class.
Well shefani has her role here,uno she is a bit the same character of Natasha of KMH1. Natasha indirectly had her hand in making them to be together,i mean she was sort of negative but very very cool character. if she had to be negative,she would be obsessed with arjun there which she was not.lol.she took it as a challenge,that was sort of fun to watch her and her dialogue. Apple as forbidden fruit,i really smile on that,I personally love eating apples but i never thought in the way of girl and apple as forbidden fruit,it made me think twice lol whether i love apple as i am a girl:-) Natasha was really funny in a way just like Nikhil & Aman,
Coming back with Shefani,she is the character who is open minded and get attracted to men,who knows how t seduce a man,love having some flirty moments with man but she is good at heart and cool. If there was not Shefani,our dear Arohi would never think mission patao,lol. Yesterday that was damned funny to listen Arohi asking Shefani where she was when God was distributing intelligence and her answer was I dont know:-) i felt tht so original! Now it will be Arohi,in her smart mind,act to the cool light mind of shefani on her mission patao.

Btw I really love their background music again-the new version of the song just suit the show a lot! It is KMH1(the version I liked too ) that was sweet romantic vs the KMH2 (i liked as well) vibrant and romantic,depicting the characters' personality as well! Our Arjun Punj and Arohi Sharma were sweet and calm while our Arjun Singhania and Arohi Aluwalia are vibrants and cool!

Looking forward again and again!