Pratigya

fantastic topic ..pls see - Page 3

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

i agree wid u carisma arhaan is such a sweet hearted❤️⭐️ person i really like his actind nature personality his deeply  eyes his stylish plus comedian attitude altough everything he is the best😊

ya somehow the present track is quite boring bt(atleast i)can tolerate it for more and more 4 only kriya and krishna i,ve full faith on cv,s that they,ll again take us in the magicland of kriya🤗
JUST ONLY HOPE 4 THE BEST

yes - we are definately in need of some kriya moments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mia03

Its Arusiaa, 15 minutes of fame let her shine, they will send her off, somewhere to weeping in her sorrow.

i hope sooo too - tumrey mooh mein ghee shakar
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

We have had KN, Kesar, Adarsh take center stage but none for this long. This was a long two months of Arusia on center stage with Kriya playing fillers and Takurs sidelined.  If she was a brilliant performer then it's understandable, but right now she needs more acting classes. Glycerin can't make someone's performance a good one.

abo bohot ho gaya eeh arushia track yaar. but we have to keep watching - coz with so many multiple story lines - if we blink we'll miss it.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanitha7

Thanx for a lovely positive attitude

No doubt about krishna skills in acting his delivery of dialogue,

body language mumuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

we support him hve faith in CV👏

thankyou.
baba is the best, hamri ankhon ka tara⭐️
carisma2 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shefads

Very interesting post Carisma! Ever since krishna hypnotized me with his deep mysterious and intense eyes i find it hard to resist watching Serial Pratigya. I am addicted to Baba and spend all my time dreaming of him .....my cheeks turns red and my heart beat faster whenever i see him.. Can't help myself and i am not ashamed to tell my feelings ! 😉 I like Krishna as he is and will always remain a loyal viewer!

what will your hubby say? hehehehe