Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged

EmbarrassedFrom sadu boss ..to romantic hero..to a pscycic lover ..to bad boy.....karan plays it all smoothly..!!..in todays episode karan was just fab..i must say he has got something which makes him different from all others actors in tellywood....his eyes his expressions..his body language r just flawless...atleast to me..Embarrassed.....

be it comedy or serious karan never fails to impress us....as shibz said ya i forgot to add after playing rich buisiness tycoon arjun punj he easily played the role of a tapori driver Veeru..and must say he was very goodClapClap.....even as a ghost and a villain he rocks!!!..who can forget ranvijay .the 4oo years ghost.LOLLOLLOL..

karan is a man of expressions he doesnt have one but millions and he knows in which situation wat to emote..i really am amzed at his skills ..Embarrassed..u wont find karan giving same expression ...and thats not easy.Embarrassed

its not easy to play diff roles ..its not everyones cup of tea..but i want to say he is one actor who has got something and if he continues his hard work he wil surely be a super star one day..he already is..but he will be more..(touchwood)...

i just loved him in todays epi..now thats wat i call a perfect actor..!! attitude,expression,body language ..just perfect..i wish him all the best for his future...

PS: sorry if u r not a karan fan..just wanted to share my feelings..LOLLOLLOL

Edited by -Olly- - 22 November 2010 at 11:16pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

coverPriya_kmhn7geniusishikaek43Love14arshravikiranpakitanu111a-stuti-sheenu32nikita_786PraniiAnchi.Quirkykavyasampayal_4shibzSiddhi_Anjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Kundra - the versatile actor!!:)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
res
nyc topic ollyEmbarrassedHug
edited....
really ollu...u spoke all loyal and die hard fans of KK's heart out...muah!!....Hug....truely Karan is a gem...Star....he has so much potential and never fails to show it...Clap.....he is so multitalented, that his one smile....has such a deep effect on me....all day and nite that smile is in my head....EmbarrassedHeart....his smile makes me happy...and nt just me bt all of us...Embarrassed...and his expressions....well i will say it again....he's the man of expressions...Star...and no one can deny that....Wink....this is why we love him so much...he always puts a smile on our faces....Big smile....and his acting...uff....it's just amazing....and deff takes me to dreamland...Day Dreaming

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 23 November 2010 at 10:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-Olly-payal_4shibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
thanks anjali..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I agree! He is such an awesome actor. I love love love his expressions. And his dialogue delivery is really good. I have yet to watch todays episode so i'll edit more on that later :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.shibz

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i agree with you he is a mind blowing actor

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishibz

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Yes i agree ..... He can be sweet.. He can show empathy... He can be carring, loving, envious and jealous.... At the same time He can be rude...
Simply like his voice and dialouge modulation.
Karan is capable of showing every emotion even in its extreams. That the reaso we love him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsPraniishibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! Olly...Shocked u read my mind...!!! when i was watchin the epi today i was like no way can i deny that hez a versaile actor..!!!

btw u missed somthin...to karan's contribution 2 TV...'Driver'LOL n to b a lil more speciafic bout bad boy...'Gangster' & 'Ghost(Prince Ranvijay)'LOL

Edited by shibz - 22 November 2010 at 12:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.-Olly-payal_4Anjalii...xXx

kiranpaki

kiranpaki

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i agree ... he is a great actor...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii-Olly-payal_4shibzAnjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.