Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda: The first step to love..

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun & at the same time provide objective feedback 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5)Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family! 

Here's the schedule of openings. PM RKA FB if you want to take a spot (Send RKA a friend request here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1829281051)

NEXT WEEK

Nov 22 (Monday)- Shreya
Nov 23 (Tuesday)- Sam
Nov 24 (Wednesday)- Nimra
Nov 25 (Thursday)- Sanju
Nov 26 (Friday)- Sanju
*********************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************
Aanalysis
The epi started off well and i must say the story has picked up pace..
we promised to give genuine feedback ..so here i go all true pakka..
lets start with the story-i agree a bit cliche..but why not give it a chance..oh come on atleast its a gangster or we would have had that office romance again..pls eenough of that..i am tired of that now..
Dress: wow i must say Kritica looks pretty..mmm the slacks the shirts..suit her..wow i have a heroine in western attire and who carries it off well..
as for Karan..mmm so we stilll stick to black and blues..but i must say even they look good now..
Acting- MMM its much better,..ahhh thanks krithica..good expressions and u take care of ur voice and speed too..but abhi bhi thoda sa control on th spped of dialogues..yaar 100% concentration ke saath sun na padta hai..
Karan: At last we have the Gangster.and all set for love story..i am already loving it..
Dialogues: Na they still not give u tht..where is Rekha modi..we want her back..man dialogues lack the lusture..
BG: i am in love with the BG..so no complaints nd i love the way the new and old are mixed..wow just perfect..
Now lets say what happend in the epi..or all of u will kill me..
Ok so epi was full on drama..So this madam aarohi is angry, throws stuff and then arjun comes and stops her..
on the other hand the family realises that aarohi madam is being kidnapped...Thank God mujhe toh laga she will come back and tell i was kidnapped..๐Ÿ˜†
Ok back to the epi..so now Aarohi wants to run away..but shaivani..ahhh i like her.she is better than gauri and Chemistry bw two friends is the way its supposed to be..mmm..wanna stay back coz she wanna admire mangu..Yuck..mangu...who came up with tht name..yaar even the name in villages are better than that now..shivani Full on support..Oh there was a time when we also drooled over mangu๐Ÿ˜‰..
but madam aarohi manoofies her..watchable scene i like the way aarohi says "Manish Malhotra ki desnger sale pe 60% off.."Hearing that toh any girl will run off๐Ÿ˜†
Ok so now this madam sees outside arjun is busy sharpening the knife and he sends the other two to get some food and stays back..aarohi comes out and threatnes him and then when he doesnt stop hits him with knife too...wow i lovd that..MMM the heroine stabbed hero..wah yaaar history..i thought aarohi only slaps..twice last season..28th jan remains my fav though..and then madam runs away..
so now she is jungle trying to find a way out but no sucess and then she does not wanna go back either coz EGO..and then she finds arjun who are out on search for them..loved the cute scene..MMM u can keep laughing throughout..
arjun thoda bhaav khata hai..haiii i remembered AP for a sec..ok back to epi but then on the condition that she will do all the household work takes her back home whrere madam oes the work and then says she will not sleep but sleeps off..
arjun comes and click pictures of sleeping beauty..remember KMH1 arjun calls her princess when she falls..man i am crazy..ok sorry no KMH1 again pakka..
and goes to aarohis dada to show him the photos..and asks him to laeve his dad and he will laeve aarohi...
waise said one scene where arjuns other brother plans to make their father runs away but he refuses says he trusts arjun..i was like๐Ÿ˜•..again..gosh save me..
Overall good epi much better tha before..i will give it 7/10..
higher scores only when love story starts..
final word..
writers pls no dad bhagvaan and all..pls i had that last season already change the track now..who cares already u dump logic so do it now..
Karan: MMM looks like u hit the gym..but still u need to reduce more..and expression..pls thode khadoos walle expressions..this gangster looks to lovy dovy ..๐Ÿ˜†
Krithica: U still need get control over ur speed of dialogues..expressions good last take out some time and hit the gym too..pls..will give a better scope of westen wear๐Ÿ˜‰
Thts all from me..ab peetna mat..
Edited by mchopra - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
res. Try to edit soon :D

edit:

Let you Love
Feel the love,

Wrap yourself up to me,
because I am your ray
of sun,
hot, intense, passionate.

Let you guide
from me because I'm a light wind
but also impetuous.

Let you bathed by me
because I'm a heavy rain,
but thin.

Let you Love
Feel the love,
as I'm
 sunshine, wind, rain.

because

I am all this for you.

Few lines written in hurry
May not post anything for the next 2 days as busy with school๐Ÿ˜ณ

Take care and everyone
Love
Parm

@Aditi: ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
How are u, my dear Mom ji? And how are your Betia Rani and your father?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hope they are well.

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 13 years ago
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
episode ๐Ÿ˜› jungle me ๐Ÿคฃ
pavs thumbnail
res..i liked da epiii
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kya yaar Shreya ...i finally finally found time ...and tune episode nahin dekha ab tak ......chahe koi tujhe junglee kahe ....par yaar jaldi update kar... vaise mujhe sar pair kucch  nahin samajh aayega ...lo bolo ...sahi luv ishtory hai......sher, bhaalu sab compete karenge...

me doing total bakwaas ..idhar koi reserving waala funda to nahin hai....

Edited by tibs09 - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
Hi aditi..wow welcome back..
will go and watch the epi and update pakka..
and no res funda anymore..we gave up on that..coz only two three people write..
but u can start from tom..if u feel like writng..
pavs epi good..haila..i slept off at 7 and got up just in time for my show..hehe
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aditi...welcome back!! ๐Ÿค—

can say I like it a bit...epi had drama...now finally arjun acts like a gangsta...but not much..thoda thoda..๐Ÿ˜† chalo finally an improvement...

tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hello Sana .๐Ÿค—..yeah it is nice to be back.....i do not know much about what's  going on ...but will follow it on adda  ...where is every one ....??
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aditi... everyone has moved on...and KMH2 doesnt have the same magic to bring everyone back๐Ÿฅบ so adda is suna suna nowadays..
mchopra thumbnail
aditi: KMH is a torture darling..start watching it and u will know..waise sanju is busy, anj is in office and waise bhi most of us me anj jo minnie an  all at GEET..u can see that and join us there..then i want polka dot girl if u come back full on
sana: u watched HP...i didnt eevn watch the sixth one...
Edited by mchopra - 13 years ago