Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

concept based on mills & boon??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

roshniv3

IF-Dazzler

roshniv3

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Does anyone remember those articles about KMH2 when they said they were going to bring the show back and it said that they concept would be based on the books by mills and boon.
and those books are very romantic
well i was wondering if the show is based on one of those books well i know it probably is not from a specific book or a certain book but was the concept of the show taken from how those books are written
more than that what i really want to know is this show going to have really romantic scenes,,.,,,b/c i would love to see the chemistry between karan and kritika (arjun and arohi)

also i have say that this show is AMAZINGLY good....i love how it is going and i am loving what they are going  to bring us next i love this show more than the first one and i didnt think i could love it anymore but i do
thanks again to the people who brought this show back and to all the hard working people who are working on this show and especially to karan and kritika for being together b/c i love them together and for working hard on this show b/c ya are amazing actors

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpakimunz.-stuti-tanu111aDiorRouge.PraniidaisyluvtinselshibzAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "concept based on mills & boon??" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I have never read any work of M&B but have heard they are quite ramntic pieces. Yah mostly now in televosion common romantic scenes u see are eyelock, trip-fall-catches, dupattas etc.
but i believe you will see the difference only when the character potray them perfectly.... KK2 is one such pair that can electrify any scene even a simple hand touch to set our screens on fire.
Till now they were a quite few scenes that were unique - as faar as i know i have never sceen them in any other series. One of which is the soulmate-cinderella style scene - diouliuges were simply superb.

Edited by ishikaek43 - 22 November 2010 at 9:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsIf.rockerzPraniishibz

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Well you're right, Ekta did mention that she has roughly picked the main idea from the bestseller novel Mills & Boons.
It's a really romantic and sad lovestory indeed.

She however hasn't entirely based the story from this particular book. We just have to wait for the next twist that's in store for us and stay excited.

The sizzling chemistry will slowly start its work as Arjun and Arohi become more attracted to eachother.

Indeed, the actors are doing fantastic jobs in portaying their specific roles.

I just wonder why the show is not getting the TRPs and position it deserves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

kiranpaki

kiranpaki

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i just love this show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
WOW this is getting good...not tht i wasnt be4..but arohi's sooo funnyyyyy lol its fun to watch this! n their chemistry is amazing! cant wait think the kata nai kat te scene....lol it will be exteremly funnyyy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.