22nd Nov. Written Update - Jungle hai bhai Jungle

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
22nd Nov. Written Update

The episode starts with Arjun pulling arohi inside and telling her that this is your bed this is your kitchen and then tells her that his friends will cook and that you'll have to help them. Arohi goes into the kitchen and throws stuff down then goes ot the bed and breaks the pillows and takes a stick and starts to destory everything in the room. Arjun goes to her and holds her hand and says that this thing happen in the jungle but if you want to stay in this house than stay as a human and pushes her on the bed. Arohi gets up and goes towards him and sasy that i wont stay and arjun just leaves.

Arohi goes and gets a stick and starts to yell at Arjun. Then she turns around and looks at his friends and they leave the room and go outside too. Arohi sits on the bed and shefali tells arohi look what you did, how are we going to live here now. Arohi tells her that we're not going to live here we'll run away from here.

Tayaji is at the police station telling Dadaji that how can it be that arohi and shefali went for jogging and now there not anywhere. Rajbir comes there and tells them people from the park says that 2 goons were after arohi and shefali but 2 police officers picked them up and also a police jeep as been stolen too. Then he says that i've called those 2 goons and believe it or not but one of them works for Rudra's son mickhal. Then Tayaji says that i think that arohi has been kidnapped. Kartar singh tells them this shouldnt leave this room you know that dadiji is a heart patient and she wont be able to handle this. Then he says that none of the women of house should know about this and convince shefali's family and ours that i've send those 2 girls for a clulture program to maritaus and they'll be back in 5 to 6 days....

Dadi says that mangelram brought 5 girls and none of them were arohi so i send them back. Sankit asks her why and says the red one was nice we could have kepted her. Arohi's mom says that we cant find arohi here and your joking. Sankit says that can  anyone kidnap DIG's granddaughter and says ask her best friend gauri where is she. gauri sasy that i dont know and then Tayiji says that time as changes and that export's daughter ran away with a guy and Dadiji says that you think arohi ran away and she says i didnt say that.  Gauri then says that i wonder where arohi went.

Shefali tells arohi that if she wants to go then she can go but she wont leave him and arohi says are you mad that guy is a fraud and was about to tell her about gauri but stops. Shefali says that even if my name was that then i would say a different name. Arohi tells her how she'll live with out her parlor and shefali says she'll manage it like ram tere ganga mali. Arohi says okay then i'll just go alone to Manish Malortra designer sale and get all the stuff and asks shefali to give her the notes and she's about to leave and shefali stops her saying that she'll come to. Arohi tells her to wear her shoes and arohi looks out the window to see arjun sharping his knife.

Arjun goes to his friends and tells them to stop playing and tells them to go get some food. Arohi tells shefali that he's alone now and shefali tells her that he's still strong by himself. Arohi says that we have a weapon too and she's looking at the knife.

Tayaji is talking on the phone and after he puts a phone down and policer comes and says that Rudra's son and lawyer are here and he tells him to call them in. Tayaji tells mickhal that the fingerprints are still on your cheeks and mickhal is about to hit him but the jiju stops him. Then mickhal says we have papers to meet dad and Tayaji looks at it and then tells the officer to take them inside.

Arjun turns around and he sees arohi with a knife in her hand. He tells her to put the knife down and starts to go towards her. Arohi tells him to stay away or she'll hit him with the knife. Arjun puts his hand out and says give me the knife and arohi keeps moving back saying that i'll really hit you with the knife. Arjun holds her hand with the knife and looks into her eyes. they both stare at each other and arjun moves back with a knife in his shoulder. Arohi looks at him and then runs away with shefali. Arjun takes the knife out and throws its down.

Mickhal goes to rudra and they ask him how he is. Rudra says im fine and i feel like i meet an old friend after a long time. They then tell him that by tonight they'll try to get in out. Mickhal tells him about how 6 police people will help him and then there will be helicopter waiting for you and you can go far away. Rudra tells him that when a lion is caught they put him in a cage but they ones that run away arent lions and then he says even tho im in this hail im still a lion. Then he asks where is arjun and they dont say anything and then he says does arjun know about this plan of yours. Mickhal says no and that i made it myself. Rudra tells him to stop using his head and follow what arjun is doing. Mickhal tells rudra that arjun kidnapped DIG's granddaughter and rudra is shocked and he says thats a plan and says i like it. Then he says now the battle is good lets see what the police do now. The jiju says that police are looking for arjun everywhere and rudra says arjun is a sun and he gets out on his own and then says that the girl wont be able to run away from arjun.

Arohi and Shefali are runing in the jungle and then they stand under a bridge. Arohi tells her that i cant find a way out and shefali tells her to read her note and arohi sasy that while you were writing this where was your brain. Then Arohi starts to walk away and shefali follows behind.  They both sit down on grass and shefali tells her lets go back and arohi says that once arohi makes her mind she doesnt go back. They are walking again and shefali says lets go back and arohi says i hit him with a knife how can i go back. Then she says that those 2 officers will be looking for us so why not look for them.

Arjun's friends come and they go inside and then come to arjun and tell him that those girls arent there. Arjun is sitting there and hitting the knife on the wood. Then his friend asks how he got hurt and why he didnt go look for them. Arjun tells them that they cant get out of this jungle they'll roam around a little and they'll come back.

Shefali says that i heard a lion roar and arohi says that its my tummy and they start to walk towards the birdge again and arjun sees them and tells his friends not to look behind. Arohi sees them too and calls out to them. Arjun tells his friends lets go those girls are probably dead a lion probably ate them. Arohi says that we're here and arjun says that if they didnt die then they'll die soon and leave. Arjun leaves and arohi and shefali goes behind them and they say we're here. Arjun says you wanted to run away so go. Arohi says no and that she didnt get married yet and shefali says i dont want to die either and arjun tells them okay you can come but you'll have to do all the house work and gives them the sticks and says lets go.

Arohi and shefali are cleaning the place inside. Then arohi says that his revenge is just starting and then says that even i'll take my revenge. At night arjun is walking and looks at the clock and goes inside and sees that arohi's sleeping on the floor. He takes her picture and then just stares at her for few seconds and starts to take picture of her again. Arohi holds on to his hand and arjun lets go of it and covers her but arohi wakes up and say that save me he's here to rape me. Shefali tells her that he's her to cover her and arjun leaves. Then Shefali tells her that we can leave from here if he starts to fall in love with you.

Arjun goes outside and gives his gun to his friends and sasy that if im not here by 11 tomorrow morning then kill them and he leaves. At Arohi's house the ladyies are sitting there and dadaji is trying to convince dadiji to come out. Kartar singh says oh god if you say a lie for something good then its not a lie and please forgive me for this lie. Then he goes to tayaji and tells him if he found out anything and he says no. Then Kartar is walking towards his office and he sees arjun sitting on his chair. Kartar asks him how he got in here and arjun says wrong question and then says that you like photography and he saws him some photos of arohi. Arjun asks him if he likes them and kartar takes his gun out and arjun tells him to sit and tells him not to be angry. Then he tells him that my dad is with you and your granddaughter is with me its very clear. Then he says you let go of my dad and i'll let go of your granddaughter. kartar says that he can do anything for his duty even for him and granddaughter. Arjun then tells him that i'll give you 5 days after that i can do anything. Kartar says that you think you'll escape her and arjun says i know i will because if i dont reach by 11 then they'll kill her.

PreCap-

Its the new promo where arjun is holding arohi's mouth and talking on the phone saying you have five days. Then with arohi's head on arjun's shoulder while he looks at her...

I hope you guys like it do press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a tonee.omg i m so glad tat tomorrow is my last exam....now i can watch KMh 24/7...hhehe :)

thanks..
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a LOT! ðŸ¤—
kavyasam thumbnail
thanks for the update roshini,  nice episode today, luved the dialouges by everyone.

also can you pl. open the weekly discussion thread, may be u can reopen the last week's thread only. :)
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update !!! U rock
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks so much! wonderful update and epi...😳
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update!! keep up the good work!!