Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Xx_fehmida_xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Karan Tacker gets his partner in Jas Karan Singh..

Karan Tacker gets his partner in Jas Karan Singh..Wondering what happens when two people of the same wavelength get together? Well, Karan Tacker is excited for he has got one in Jas Karan Singh..

Karan Tacker, the protagonist of Yash Patnaik's Rang Badalti Odhani on Star One is elated to have got yet another Karan on his show!! Yes, we are speaking of the 'Sutradhar' Jas Karan Singh who is all set to enter the show along with Manish Raisinghania and Priyanka Bassi. 

The actor is exicted for another reason, and that is because he has finally managed to come out of the good husband mould.

Talking to Tellybuzz, Karan Tacker says "We have already begun the shoot for the new track,  and I am excited. I just had a scene with Jas Karan Singh and it was great to shoot with him because we share the same wavelength and he is like another Karan Tacker. Till now I have been bored playing the good husband and now I am happy to do a real dude role. I am now out of the husband mould".

Jas Karan Singh too shared his thoughts on the other Karan in the show. "I had a wonderful time working with Karan because he is like me and we are having a lot of fun and masti".

Talking about the track Jas Karan says "I am like Purab Kohli in Rock On who brings the gang back together because the gang got separated after a misunderstanding that happened between Manish Raisinghania and the rest of the gang in my cafe. Manish had felt that we (Karan Tacker, Priyanka Bassi and I) insulted him in my cafe and that's how the gang broke up. So I am working as the blending element. Also there will be a love triangle between Priyanka, Manish and I."

As for now, the two Karans are busy creating magic, and that will soon be visible on screen!!

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 22 November 2010 at 7:12am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Salina25HKfan-Racha-cake-shakem4manjuYasharanrocksxxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rose26javeyshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan gets his partner in Jas Karan Singh....TB" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
o the triangle is between P M n dodo ,no involement of shaan 
good so arguments between fans

Edited by tanvismile - 22 November 2010 at 7:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989iluvmanardestinyloveNinjaInPyjamasshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
jab karan met karanLOL
wiowowow love theses 2
 they r surely gonna have a gr8 time
 yasshu joing them in masti will b more fun to awatch
 n now gals all who were scared nn stuff here u have read  in the article that the love triangle is between manish priyank n jaskaran
 so now v all have to chill n relax cause shanak r gonna b 2 getehr only k

but now as karan said he is gonna get out of the gd husband mould as in now hes going back to his old ways......................pls sum1 explain that too me

but im at relief now that shanak ke beecjh no 1

im eagerly waiting fr them all now

n i think v get to c jas by 2moro or wednesday as they shoot just one or 2 days in advance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cake-shakejyothi1989NinjaInPyjamas

cake-shake

IF-Dazzler

cake-shake

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged

@tanvi

how can a married man get involved with an old BF who wasn't even his girlfriend?!LOL hmmm............. i wonder how khanak will figure in all of this!Confused

p.s.

plz don't forget to comment under the TB article!Smile

jyothi1989Xx_fehmida_xXshanakyasharan

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Thnkx for the article ....looking forward these new entries

jyothi1989Xx_fehmida_xXshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
im soooo happy now i can sleep in peace n enjoy my shanak alltthrugh the new track PartyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989iluvmanar

jyothi1989

IF-Dazzler

jyothi1989

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
karan is such a playboy might have got bored being gud around people so some one from the same wavelength might have releived him i guess the sets is going to be on fire with these two around playing prankers around ppl nice to hear them having gr8 time

even i am so happy reading that they are not coming in between shanak party time karishma yapieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePartyParty

Edited by jyothi1989 - 22 November 2010 at 7:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
joyti even yashu will join in cause shes a big prankster herslef
 im so dying to c this trio having fun n masti n so want it to b captured on tv by sbs sbb tv9 fr once

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989

Post Reply New Post

Go to top