Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Goldie

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
First post in PK forum :)
Assalam
Have any of oyu watched Ashiyana? It's an old drama, but By God! It's one of the best!
I am sure if you guys watch you'll love it too
It's a family drama, its very funny!
Kashid Mahmood is in there( He was SO young) and Maria Wasti (she changed ALOT), and  others (cant remember the names right now)

The song title goes something like this-
Ashiyana yeh suhana ban jaye ga, arzoo ko muskurana jab ayega
LOL, it kinda sounds cheezy because it's old, but when you listen to it, its really good!

It's about a rich girl, whose family does NOT have time for her because they're so busy in their own.
So she goes out to live with her amma or something, and on the way her car stops working so she goes to a mechanic and they say its gonna take about 2 days. So Babu Bhai, says oh you can come stay with us, we have 2 cute sisters, and three brothers. Now onto that family- Their parents died in a car accident, and since then their older brother has been their parent. Babu Bhai is a orphan who has been living with them for a long time. They are the BEST fmaily, they laugh together, play together, fight with each other, cry together and everything! I personally would love to live with themEmbarrassed So The girl (Sapna) goes to live with them, and she really likes them! Then they ask her- who she is, where she is from, and she decides to lie about her life just to stay with them. In the family, there's an older brother, who really needs to get married, because his younger sister is tried of doing all the work, and the other sister is way younger, 12 or 13ish.
So the kids try to get Sapna to fall in love with their older brother, and they do! See what happens for yourself. It's VERY interesting..

Maria wasti in this drama is having an affair with Kashif, but they are a VERy different couple...
They have names like Chotey bhai, babu bhai, bade bhai, bantu, waleed, narmeen, gudiya.
And the other characters are Maria's family, her mom and dad and the funny naukar.

Edited by ArtiMayur.Meeno - 22 November 2010 at 6:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maham_sAmbofanmaheen55Usman.-Zarwulicious-serendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashiyana" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
luv this serial one of the best serials of Pakistan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtiMayur.MeenoUsman.

maham_s

Groupbie

maham_s

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i seen it sooo many times..it is one of the best 1z...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtiMayur.MeenoUsman.serendipity.

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Goldie

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Me and My family have watched it countless times as well...
I have all the dialogues memorized :D
Definitely one of the best serials of Pakistan :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i have seen this serail.. and agree with all of u its one of best paki serial..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtiMayur.Meeno

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
My fav. drama from childhood. I love this drama soooo much!!! Day Dreaming

Ambofan

IF-Dazzler

Ambofan

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Edited by Ambofan - 01 December 2010 at 10:09am

Ambofan

IF-Dazzler

Ambofan

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Yeah I defo remember this drama and its tilte song was soooo popular.
This show gave Kashif Mehmood a rise in his career.
And there was this lead girl in it who also used to do a Tibet Snow Cream ad at that time, I cant remember her name, she was also reallyyy sweet.  She is there in red in the video that has been posted.

Edited by Ambofan - 01 December 2010 at 10:12am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.