Posted: 22 November 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing...
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

@sweetgirl...ur from AJMBHKj forum aren't u?...didn't kno u loved arjuhi too.....Tongue...me loving the current track atm....Embarrassed 

Hey !! Anjali..Yes I m from there... So Nice To see someone Recogize me like u.....But Honey How did u know..afcouse  beside my Pic nad Sigggy..I  Never show around there...

And I m one of the Bif Fan of Arjuhi From Season one...and Loving the Arohi of these Season...
hehe...i used 2 ba silent reader of that forum and read all ur topics and posts...Wink...bt not likin the sho...so stopped following it...Tongue 
and yes....me just crazy 4 KMH and arjuhi.....loved arjuhi in season 1....and love dem nw...Embarrassed 
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
if that other youtube vid doesn't work - as it didn't work 4 me
den here is another one....courtesey of Karan's Angels from FB....EmbarrassedTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

kiranpaki Senior Member
kiranpaki
kiranpaki

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index